Muslim Women will Sacrifice their Children in the name of Jihad

I don't make excuses for them, I am defending the things about their ways in which are mirrored within my own life and my ways. It does not help us as a Christian nation to close our minds toward better understanding their depths. It could prove spiritually disastrous.

How much do you really know about radical Islam though, to try and defend it?

it isn't the sole reason, obviously, but logic doesn't seem to be used regardless in those that choose to just readily hate them for their differences, political issues aside

Why do you always make excuses for radical Islam?
Some don't get it - tolerance doesn't work unless it is reciprocal.

What an interesting thought, considering how little reciprocation seems to occur here... :eusa_whistle:

I don't make excuses for them, I am defending the things about their ways in which are mirrored within my own life and my ways. It does not help us as a Christian nation to close our minds toward better understanding their depths. It could prove spiritually disastrous.
Since when are we a "Christian nation"?

We have a Constitution. Please review it.

Yep, we sure do, and a government that is nothing if not a mirrored version of Christianity's finest. :eusa_shhh:

Why do you always make excuses for radical Islam?
Some don't get it - tolerance doesn't work unless it is reciprocal.

What an interesting thought, considering how little reciprocation seems to occur here... :eusa_whistle:
Yup. We always have the fools like you to demonstrate just that lack of reciprocation.

Since when are we a "Christian nation"?

We have a Constitution. Please review it.

Yep, we sure do, and a government that is nothing if not a mirrored version of Christianity's finest. :eusa_shhh:
And, that make us a "Christian nation", to you. :cuckoo:

AM I defending radical Islam? Really? Or am I pressing issues that could be better looked at with more consideration?

I fail to see any difference between these Muslim women and American women who are willing to sacrifice their sons to fight for their countries freedom. :cool:

Huh? the people who join the Military in the US do that on their own free will, not because their mother forced them.

Currently that is true.

But many mothers are still alive today and lost their sons when they were drafted for Korea and Vietnam. :doubt:

it isn't the sole reason, obviously, but logic doesn't seem to be used regardless in those that choose to just readily hate them for their differences, political issues aside

Yeah..well..I'm sorry.

I just don't see how a black burka protects you from the sun.

If anything..you probably have a greater chance of heat stroke.

AM I defending radical Islam? Really? Or am I pressing issues that could be better looked at with more consideration?

Everytime there is a thread when someone condemns a practice of radical Islam, you defend it and try to say it is no different than what we do in the US.

The US is not a "Christian" nation.

I posted a link on another thread where a survey showed that 83% of Americans consider themselves Christian.

Our government may be secular but our ideals and people are overwhelmingly Christian.

And most people all over the world view America as a Christian nation

Yeah..well..I'm sorry.

I just don't see how a black burka protects you from the sun.

If anything..you probably have a greater chance of heat stroke.

Yeah no shit, I have deployed to the Middle East twice and both tours were during the summer months, I have no idea how those women were able to make it in those black burkas in the boiling summer sun.

I posted a link on another thread where a survey showed that 83% of Americans consider themselves Christian.

Our government may be secular but our ideals and people are overwhelmingly Christian.

The majority of the people in the US are Christian however Christianity is not the official religion of the US.

And which "all over the world" is that?

I've been to Europe, the Middle East and Asia.

None of the places I've been to holds that the US is a Christian theocracy..like say Iran is a Muslim theocracy..which it is.

I fail to see any difference between these Muslim women and American women who are willing to sacrifice their sons to fight for their countries freedom. :cool:

Huh? the people who join the Military in the US do that on their own free will, not because their mother forced them.

Currently that is true.

But many mothers are still alive today and lost their sons when they were drafted for Korea and Vietnam. :doubt:

There is no draft anymore and I don't believe any new mothers were anxiously waiting for their newborns to turn 18 so they could go to Vietnam. :cuckoo:

Grown MEN are free to join the service in this country if they choose. CHILDREN are not taught to blow themselves up in crowded shopping malls. Slight difference :cuckoo:

It is understandable that parents who sell their 12 year old daughters into marriage may have a different idea about parenting and "sacrifice". Here in the U.S. we don't allow old men to buy child brides - even if they bleed.

Why do Muslims hate their children?

These Muslim women are patriotic and want to protect their Islamic nation from invaders.

But people here call them extremist and radicals.

Yet, Israel forces all their young people to join the IDF to supposedly protect the Jewish state.

And the people here think that's great and wonderful.

When in reality there is very little difference between the motivation of both peoples and nations.

These Muslim women are patriotic and want to protect their Islamic nation from invaders.

Yet, Israel forces all their young people to join the IDF to supposedly protect the Jewish state.

When in reality there is very little difference between the motivation of both peoples and nations.
Well, of course!!! Exploding babies!

That makes perfect sense....

to sociopaths.

The Israelis are calling on their young people to defend Israel, not to become suicide bombers and martyrs.

Forum List

Back