Iran tests to hit US bases, Israel

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
Iran tests missiles for hitting Israel, US bases, first space monkey in July

After simultaneously test-firing 14 2,000-range missiles at a single target, Commander Amir Ali Hajizadeh, head of the Revolutionary Guards' aerospace division, emphasized: "Iranian missiles can target US bases in Afghanistan and any part of Israeli territory."

He boasted America had made Iran's task easier: "Their military bases in the region are in a range of 130, 250 and maximum 700 kilometers in Afghanistan which we can hit with these missiles."
The chilling article/story here

What say you?

What say you?

I think "it's an option on the table", just like the so-often heard "it's an option on the table" regarding Iran.

Thanks, ekrem. I don't care for the "option" we're being socked with by Iran's infinite supply of big-mouthed singers.

The last option on the table for America by Iran was issued by its president, Ahmadinejad, who said to his fellow Arabs, "wipe Israel and the US off the face of the map." This one sounds like a military dittohead to his CIC.

After simultaneously test-firing 14 2,000-range missiles at a single target, Commander Amir Ali Hajizadeh, head of the Revolutionary Guards' aerospace division, emphasized: "Iranian missiles can target US bases in Afghanistan and any part of Israeli territory."

He boasted America had made Iran's task easier: "Their military bases in the region are in a range of 130, 250 and maximum 700 kilometers in Afghanistan which we can hit with these missiles."

What say you?

I am out of ideas until Iran does something stupid. Poor India living in the middle of all this and China.

Technology is bound to get better. Lets hope we can devalue their oil and work a little harder ourselves so we can afford to fund intercepting tech

The last option on the table for America by Iran was issued by its president, Ahmadinejad, who said to his fellow Arabs, "wipe Israel and the US off the face of the map." This one sounds like a military dittohead to his CIC.

1. DEBKA Is an Israeli propaganda site, what was the source for this story?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debka.com
2. Iranians are NOT Arabs
3. your quote "wipe Israel and the US off the face of the map." was never made by Ahmadinejad was it?
The translation of the statement he made in 2005, at The World without Zionism conference in Tehran, has been the subject of dispute. A more literal translation is: "the regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time"

Amir Ali Hajizadeh: Iran blasted rockets into Indian Ocean under the nose of the US | Mail Online

Last edited:
I can't wait for them to wage war. Better yet, I DARE them to attack us!

Honestly, It's time we smash them. Islam just spits in our face, eggs us on, and then calls us the devil when we finally say enough. Like bin laden. Pakistan said they wanted him gone, but then they rage when we do the job. Cut those filthy, lying bastards off at the knees and get the job over with. Our goal is to neutralize all extremists, not to fuck around with other countries. then the UN peace keepers will have to stay to keep the muslims under control.

1. DEBKA Is an Israeli propaganda site, what was the source for this story?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debka.com
2. Iranians are NOT Arabs
3. your quote "wipe Israel and the US off the face of the map." was never made by Ahmadinejad was it?
The translation of the statement he made in 2005, at The World without Zionism conference in Tehran, has been the subject of dispute. A more literal translation is: "the regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time"

Amir Ali Hajizadeh: Iran blasted rockets into Indian Ocean under the nose of the US | Mail Online

1. Jos, did you know that wikipedia folks support AlJazeera, the Old Liar's Club of the Middle East? Did you know that wikipedia is constantly updated by people with an axe to grind and is not responsible for its content, which changes from time to time, and sometimes it's oftener than not.

2. Iranians are charter members of OPEC and the official name of the country is "The Islamic Republic of Iran," and they are governed by religious fanatics. They know the Arabic language which is the speech used by OPEC, and they know it fluently.

3. Ahmadinejad not only said it in English, his handlers in Iran went on a campaign to eradicate his words from every website they could for years. I noticed one day I only got 3 or 4 googles of his quotes, and they were in recent blogs of others who remembered what he said. I don't know what kind of web search and destroy erasure equipment Iran has developed, but they wiped out his every reference of what he said to the United Nations, and numerous of his Arab neighbors. They're the ones he added the United States to his list of one Israel he would wipe off the face of the map. I know exactly what I heard his interpreter say, and I read regular reports of his numerous references to wipe Israel off the face of the map kick. The man is a bona fide anti-semetic creep.

The page of time was not what he said. What he said was WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE FACE OF THE MAP in no uncertain terms. I've been online for almost 20 years, politics is my passion, and I know who said what before that from reading papers every day of my life. I was the 9th grader who took home the bronze medallion entitled "the Charles Palmer-Davis award for current events". :D

Did you see the picture of Ahmadinejad holding the American hostages with an AK-47 in his hands against these defenseless American civilians in the Carter administration? I saw it. You don't see much of that picture anymore, either. The Iranians rewrite their history regularly with the help of Al-Jazeera.

I'm up to here with 'em.

It's zero free speech with those north sides of a horse goin' south, and it's zapolini to any and every website those creeps troll constantly.

Last edited:

Honestly, It's time we smash them. Islam just spits in our face, eggs us on, and then calls us the devil when we finally say enough. Like bin laden. Pakistan said they wanted him gone, but then they rage when we do the job. Cut those filthy, lying bastards off at the knees and get the job over with. Our goal is to neutralize all extremists, not to fuck around with other countries. then the UN peace keepers will have to stay to keep the muslims under control.

Do you know who their friends are, Nitroz? If you list Korea first, you only know a part of those who forcefed Iran nuke info and WOMD chemicals to do us with. They will attack us in concert with these lowlifes who put shrapnel in my Dad's legs before I was knee high to a grasshopper.

It's not the Iranian people, it's the Ayatollah and his henchman Ahmadinejad the bigmouthed singer I'm unfond of. I'm sorry our image has been shattered by these nutcases who troll for all the badness they can find and never positive things.

I pray for the good in people to overcome the bad. When there's more good than bad, the world is at peace. When bad overcomes good, it's war already.

I therefore pray for the restoration of good will among the people of the earth and for them to take all that uranium and power their cities with it, letting the WOMDs they've developed experience the process of rusting out.

I tend to disregard propaganda that's distributed by any "Minister of Misinformation"

Reminds me of Saddam's Misinformation Minister reassuring the Iraqis that US troops were nowhere near Baghdad as we were disabling their airport.

:cuckoo:

1. Jos, did you know that wikipedia folks support AlJazeera, the Old Liar's Club of the Middle East? Did you know that wikipedia is constantly updated by people with an axe to grind and is not responsible for its content, which changes from time to time, and sometimes it's oftener than not
Al Jazeera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Is a News channel from Qatar, a country which also is host to a forward headquarters of United States Central Command, headquarters of United States Air Forces Central Command, and home to both No. 83 Expeditionary Air Group RAF and the 379th Air Expeditionary Wing of the USAF. Al Udeid Air Base - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Iranians are charter members of OPEC and the official name of the country is "The Islamic Republic of Iran," and they are governed by religious fanatics. They know the Arabic language which is the speech used by OPEC, and they know it fluently.
They speak Farsi in Iran Not Arabic

3. Ahmadinejad not only said it in English, his handlers in Iran went on a campaign to eradicate his words from every website they could for years. I noticed one day I only got 3 or 4 googles of his quotes, and they were in recent blogs of others who remembered what he said. I don't know what kind of web search and destroy erasure equipment Iran has developed, but they wiped out his every reference of what he said to the United Nations, and numerous of his Arab neighbors. They're the ones he added the United States to his list of one Israel he would wipe off the face of the map. I know exactly what I heard his interpreter say, and I read regular reports of his numerous references to wipe Israel off the face of the map kick. The man is a bona fide anti-semetic creep.
Iran went on a campaign to eradicate his words from every website they could for years. Just think about that for a moment, :eek:Which is more probable? Ahmadinejad does not speak English, I speak Farsi

The page of time was not what he said. What he said was WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE FACE OF THE MAP in no uncertain terms. I've been online for almost 20 years, politics is my passion, and I know who said what before that from reading papers every day of my life. I was the 9th grader who took home the bronze medallion entitled "the Charles Palmer-Davis award for current events". :D
Dont believe all you read in a newspaper

Did you see the picture of Ahmadinejad holding the American hostages with an AK-47 in his hands against these defenseless American civilians in the Carter administration? I saw it. You don't see much of that picture anymore, either. The Iranians rewrite their history regularly with the help of Al-Jazeera.
No, show me

I'm up to here with 'em.

It's zero free speech with those north sides of a horse goin' south, and it's zapolini to any and every website those creeps troll constantly.
Israel Wants America to go kill the brown people in Iran.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04f3xLCoum0&feature=related]‪Iran in Pictures‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Do you know who their friends are, Nitroz? If you list Korea first, you only know a part of those who forcefed Iran nuke info and WOMD chemicals to do us with. They will attack us in concert with these lowlifes who put shrapnel in my Dad's legs before I was knee high to a grasshopper.

It's not the Iranian people, it's the Ayatollah and his henchman Ahmadinejad the bigmouthed singer I'm unfond of. I'm sorry our image has been shattered by these nutcases who troll for all the badness they can find and never positive things.

I pray for the good in people to overcome the bad. When there's more good than bad, the world is at peace. When bad overcomes good, it's war already.

I therefore pray for the restoration of good will among the people of the earth and for them to take all that uranium and power their cities with it, letting the WOMDs they've developed experience the process of rusting out.

First of all (I don't mean to be rude about this). Did your father join the Military on his own or was he drafted?

Secondly, I know North Korea is their main ally. If we were to go to war, Taking out the top leaders of Iran should be #1 priority. There will be no leadership and then everyone will go in a riot in a fight for leadership. It's like attacking a chicken with it's head cut off. It's body is making all these different functions but cannot coordinate itself because it has no brain.

Now about north Korea, South Korea is and has been more than ready to kick the North's ass for years. The people of south Korea want it done and over with.

and that concludes my post due to my attention span shorting out...

I just hope when the day comes when we go to war with Iran we just carpet bomb/nuke them into oblivion and don't do any of that nation building shit.

1. Jos, did you know that wikipedia folks support AlJazeera, the Old Liar's Club of the Middle East? Did you know that wikipedia is constantly updated by people with an axe to grind and is not responsible for its content, which changes from time to time, and sometimes it's oftener than not.

:clap2:

1. Jos, did you know that wikipedia folks support AlJazeera, the Old Liar's Club of the Middle East? Did you know that wikipedia is constantly updated by people with an axe to grind and is not responsible for its content, which changes from time to time, and sometimes it's oftener than not
Al Jazeera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Is a News channel from Qatar, a country which also is host to a forward headquarters of United States Central Command, headquarters of United States Air Forces Central Command, and home to both No. 83 Expeditionary Air Group RAF and the 379th Air Expeditionary Wing of the USAF. Al Udeid Air Base - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm up to here with 'em.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04f3xLCoum0&feature=related]‪Iran in Pictures‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Yep a wonderful place......

LiveLeak.com - IRAN: MORE Bloodshed, Shootings, Riots, and Hatred

LiveLeak.com - IRAN Tehran Baharestan - June 24 - the uprising continues

LiveLeak.com - Irans Opposition To Mark Student Uprising

What say you?

I think it is PROOF POSITIVE that Iraninan leaders are absolute LIARS and not to be trusted. They told the entire world they wanted nuclear "power" not weapons. I find it amazing that anyone will do business with them without cash up front. You cannot trust them or believe anything they say.

That's ludicrous. We have plenty of brown people of our own!

From the travelogue you posted, I take it you are planning a hiking trip to Iran soon. :clap2:

Last edited:

What say you?

I think it is PROOF POSITIVE that Iraninan leaders are absolute LIARS and not to be trusted. They told the entire world they wanted nuclear "power" not weapons. I find it amazing that anyone will do business with them without cash up front. You cannot trust them or believe anything they say.

You must be very young. Those of us with some age on us have known all along they are liars.

Forum List

Back