Muslim truck drivers refuse to deliver beer, get $240,000 in damages

This news demonstrates that in Obama's poisonous culture Muslims can do no wrong and are milking the system for all is worth., in typical aggressive, arrogant, fuck you fashion they are forcing the US into submission by one action after another especially through law fare.

Time for the US to smarten up and unless a sensible President is elected, its all over.
What does obama have to do with this? These accommodation laws predate his administration

What?

Hussein is the Muslim in Chief!

Haven't you heard??
Try again. what does the president have to.do with this story? The laws predate his administration. Is there some reason Muslims are not entitled to protection under the law?

Obama has enabled a culture where Muslims feel favored.

One of their many tactics to achieve preferential treatment is to resort to taking legal action whenever some matter doesn't suit them.

This case was won due to religious discrimination - how can it be called discrimination if the drivers are merely asked to perform their duties!

Obviously if there is some conflict they should have sought employment elsewhere!

How utterly ludicrous!
So it's your belief that muslims should not be afforded equal protection?

Their employer didn't tell them to drink the beer, just haul it. I would like to see the part of the Koran where it says Muslims can't haul beer.

I'm saying that if you sign up for a job, leave your religion at the door when you show up to work.

No--know the requirements of the job and ask yourself do your religion allow this.

I have no problem with religious people "fasten" because all the jobs available to them contradict their religion.

I do have a problem when the devout demand a company or client cease a lawful practice because it does not comply with their religion.

I hope this case follows them for the rest of their lives. When future employers call for a reference, let the employer tell them the exact story. They won't work again in this country hopefully. Maybe they'll have to move back to where they came from.

I'm saying that if you sign up for a job, leave your religion at the door when you show up to work.
They could do the job. Just not thise particular deliveries. The company admits they didn't even try to accommodate them.

If the other routes are being handled by other drivers then what should be done.
Fire drivers to accommodate these guys?

It probably would have cost the company thousands of dollars to bring a different truck to wherever this pickup was at to haul it to it's destination. Dispatchers usually call the truck closest to the pickup which happened to be these clowns. The next closest truck may have been hundreds of miles if not over a thousand away.

Two Muslim truck drivers refused to deliver beer, saying it was against their religion, and were fired for not doing the job they had signed up for. They have now won their case, and been awarded a quarter million dollars in damages.

But when Christian people in a cake shop refused to make a wedding cake showing two men on top for a gay couple, saying it violated their religion, they lost, and the state is now preparing to drive them out of business and confiscate the entire cake shop from them.

Is it clear which religion the government favors?

Welcome to the liberals' Brave New World.

----------------------------------------------------

EEOC Wins Discrimination Case For Muslim Truck Drivers Fired For Not Delivering Beer

EEOC wins discrimination case for Muslims fired for not delivering beer

By Sean Higgins
10/22/15 3:28 PM

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission won $240,000 in damages for two Muslim truck drivers after it sued their former employer for religious discrimination for firing the drivers for refusing to make beer deliveries.

The EEOC said that Star Transport Inc., a trucking company based in Morton, Ill., violated their religious rights by refusing to accommodate their objections to delivering alcoholic beverages.

This article is very vague. In the picture it shows a local beer truck, but it can't be they took a job to drive one of these trucks and then sued. Start Trucking is nationwide and I'm just assuming that they had a trailer of beer (which their hands wouldn't have even touched) and they refused to haul it.

This is yet one of the hundreds of reasons we need to close down our border. Like the Hispanics, they are changing our way of life. Go Donald. CLOSE DOWN OUR BORDER TO ALL!!!!

Interesting.................you managed to lump Hispanics and Muslims into the same group that you're all scared of.

Good job at confusing the issue.

Their employer didn't tell them to drink the beer, just haul it. I would like to see the part of the Koran where it says Muslims can't haul beer.
Hauling the beer would make the 2 muslim drivers complicit in the sale and distribution of a haram product (alcohol).

Which is forbidden in Islam. ....... :cool:

And sales and distribution are in the Koran?

If you have objections to alcohol, WTF come to a country where it's part of society? Do any Muslim countries change for Americans when we go to their country?

Two Muslim truck drivers refused to deliver beer, saying it was against their religion, and were fired for not doing the job they had signed up for. They have now won their case, and been awarded a quarter million dollars in damages.

But when Christian people in a cake shop refused to make a wedding cake showing two men on top for a gay couple, saying it violated their religion, they lost, and the state is now preparing to drive them out of business and confiscate the entire cake shop from them.

EEOC Wins Discrimination Case For Muslim Truck Drivers Fired For Not Delivering Beer

By Sean Higgins

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission won $240,000 in damages for two Muslim truck drivers after it sued their former employer for religious discrimination for firing the drivers for refusing to make beer deliveries.

The EEOC said that Star Transport Inc., a trucking company based in Morton, Ill., violated their religious rights by refusing to accommodate their objections to delivering alcoholic beverages.

This article is very vague. In the picture it shows a local beer truck, but it can't be they took a job to drive one of these trucks and then sued. Start Trucking is nationwide and I'm just assuming that they had a trailer of beer (which their hands wouldn't have even touched) and they refused to haul it.

This is yet one of the hundreds of reasons we need to close down our border. Like the Hispanics, they are changing our way of life. Go Donald. CLOSE DOWN OUR BORDER TO ALL!!!!

Interesting.................you managed to lump Hispanics and Muslims into the same group that you're all scared of.

Good job at confusing the issue.

Yes, when my country is under invasion, it does scare me and should any real American. We are an English speaking country that's permissive to things like alcohol, legal prostitution and yes, gambling. If you don't like what we do here, move TF out of the country and go somewhere where these liberties are outlawed.

By Sean Higgins

Next time, do the right thing. It's cheaper.

By Sean Higgins

To hell with the progressives, the hipocrisy is so sad it's funny.

Embrace the suck

The Muslims can kill anyone they disagree with, and have as many baby brothels as they want, and throw as many homosexuals off roofs as they want, and chop the heads off as many christains as they want.

The progressives just look the other way, out of fear I suspect.

Last edited:
The Muslims can kill anyone they disagree with, and have as many baby brothels as they want, and throw are many homosexuals off roofs as they want, and chop the heads off as many christains as they want.

Send troops into Syria then?

The Muslims can kill anyone they disagree with, and have as many baby brothels as they want, and throw are many homosexuals off roofs as they want, and chop the heads off as many christains as they want.

Na, let them crazy Muslims kill each other off, they are so tribal over there from one week to the next they will hate their own mother.

Na, let them crazy Muslims kill each other off, they are so tribal over there from one week to the next they will hate their own mother.
So, you're OK with
]The Muslims can kill anyone they disagree with, and have as many baby brothels as they want, and throw are many homosexuals off roofs as they want, and chop the heads off as many christains as they want.
then?

If you're OK with all that, I wonder why you're criticising
The progressives just look the other way, out of fear I suspect
?

So, you're OK with
]The Muslims can kill anyone they disagree with, and have as many baby brothels as they want, and throw are many homosexuals off roofs as they want, and chop the heads off as many christains as they want.
then?

?
My point is progressives are control freaks toward everyone but Muslims, being the most violent cult the world has ever seen.
...you a little slow tonight??

So, you're OK with
then?

?
My point is progressives are control freaks toward everyone but Muslims, being the most violent cult the world has ever seen.
No, your point is to dump on progressives without any thought at all.

So, you're OK with
then?

?
Nice deflection...

So, you're OK with
then?

?
Nice deflection...
Not at all...I've summed up your whole contribution to this discussion.

Forum List

Back