Muslim terrorists roaming Israeli town are one example of why owning guns is important. When government can't, or won't, protect you....

Is that what you're saying was traitorous? If so, post the quote in context and let's see if it actually is or if it's the type of political ranting done every day by elected officials with nothing better to do.
No, I will not. If that’s what you want, YOU post it in context.

You're claiming he said something "traitorous". Normally that means you're responsible to back up what you claim. I didn't make that claim, so do your own homework. This far in, you've danced and avoided giving anything specific. It makes one wonder if you really have anything at all.

You're claiming he said something "traitorous". Normally that means you're responsible to back up what you claim. I didn't make that claim, so do your own homework. This far in, you've danced and avoided giving anything specific. It makes one wonder if you really have anything at all.
The quote is common knowledge, if you’ve got something new, let’s have it. If not, STFU.

She was an insurrectionist traitor.
You are a fucking moron.

Protesting a blatant stolen election is the right of every American.

Were these guys "Insurrectionists" or American citizens doing what was right because of a stolen election?

You are a fucking moron.

Protesting a blatant stolen election is the right of every American.

Were these guys "Insurrectionists" or American citizens doing what was right because of a stolen election?

Protests to be legal have to have permits. She had no permission to be there, much less break in, and they didn’t know she was unarmed. Better safe than sorry, stand your ground and all that, right?

Protests to be legal have to have permits. She had no permission to be there, much less break in, and they didn’t know she was unarmed. Better safe than sorry, stand your ground and all that, right?

We Americans didn't have a permit to protest against the goddamn Brits when they marched on Lexington and Concord, did we?

The Patriots in Athens Tenn didn't get a permit when they righted a wrong.

Is this the quote you are up in arms about:

Former President Donald Trump has called for the outgoing chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Milley, to be put to death. Trump made the remark Monday on his social media platform Truth Social, accusing Milley of secretly speaking to China’s government behind his back in the final months of his administration. Trump wrote, “This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been death!”

That is no different than someone saying "in the old days he would have been shot for stealing a horse".

Is this the quote you are up in arms about:

Former President Donald Trump has called for the outgoing chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Milley, to be put to death. Trump made the remark Monday on his social media platform Truth Social, accusing Milley of secretly speaking to China’s government behind his back in the final months of his administration. Trump wrote, “This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been death!”

That is no different than someone saying "in the old days he would have been shot for stealing a horse".

Not when Trump says it. It’s stochastic terrorism.

We Americans didn't have a permit to protest against the goddamn Brits when they marched on Lexington and Concord, did we?

The Patriots in Athens Tenn didn't get a permit when they righted a wrong.
Yeah, but now we have a pesky thing called the Constitution that MAGA only seems to understand when it suits them.

But....but...joe and the other asshats said armed citizens cant fight terrorists...

She placed her squad of kibbutzniks in strategic positions across the settlement and set up ambushes that caught the gunmen off guard and turned the tables on them during their mission to inflict mass casualties.

Lieberman killed five terrorists by herself, while the others gunned down 20 more over four hours as they turned Nir Am into an impenetrable fortress — while nearby kibbutzim suffered heavy losses, Walla News reported.

Do you think her and her armed citizens wish they didnt have semi auto rifles?

Do you think they said to themselves...gee I wish we only had 10 riund magazines?

Yeah, but now we have a pesky thing called the Constitution that MAGA only seems to understand when it suits them.
Constitution does not say anything about permits. I see nothing about permits below:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Permits are a local/state issue. I guess ANTIFA and BLM had permits for all their "gatherings".

A good point that women, minorities, leftists need to arm themselves against the far right white supremacist terrorists that keep threatening to kill them.
Yeah, The gun srge since 2019 saw women and minorities make up half of the new gun sales. 21% of those women were minorities.

And I bet the leftist increased their numbers as well. They just don't want fellow lefties knowing they joined the dark side.

So she was trespassing on public property. Since when is that a capital crime? Any real police department would have suspended the lieutenant and done a thorough investigation. Since he was a command officer, it's likely they would have referred the investigation to an impartial agency to avoid event the perception of favoritism. Instead the Capital Police did a closed internal investigation and closed the matter.

Forum List

Back