Muslim terrorists roaming Israeli town are one example of why owning guns is important. When government can't, or won't, protect you....

Except that's not what Milley did.

Trump didn't have any plans to attack China.
Milley told General Li (his counterpart) that Trump didn't have any plans to attack China.

Not seeing the problem here.

And you lied by omission, just like a leftist....

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley admitted Wednesday that he would give his Chinese counterpart a heads up if the US launched an attack against Beijing, during a second day of grilling on Capitol Hill that touched on his two reported calls to the Chinese general.

And you lied by omission, just like a leftist....

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley admitted Wednesday that he would give his Chinese counterpart a heads up if the US launched an attack against Beijing, during a second day of grilling on Capitol Hill that touched on his two reported calls to the Chinese general.

Since he knew we weren't going to do that, giving the Chinese that assurance isn't a betrayal.

Frankly, I'd be more worried that a nuclear war could break out because the Chinese are panicked about a crazy man in the White House.

Except that's not what Milley did.

Trump didn't have any plans to attack China.
Milley told General Li (his counterpart) that Trump didn't have any plans to attack China.

Not seeing the problem here.
Unauthorized communication by a subordinate is a problem in an of itself. It represents a breakdown in the discipline structure which can be exploited. I'll give Miley some slack for having to deal with Trump....however it should be noted that compared to some past Presidents Trump's personality disorders are actually mild.

Actually, it’s he really said it, but the MAGA crowd is too in. He tank to care.
It's just that, you know, when somebody's accused of being a traitor, there's usually some action to go with it, not just Orange Man Bad.

Since he knew we weren't going to do that, giving the Chinese that assurance isn't a betrayal.

Frankly, I'd be more worried that a nuclear war could break out because the Chinese are panicked about a crazy man in the White House.
So, you simultaneously want to give him cover by saying there's no way we would do something crazy, AND you want to satisfy your contractual obligation by saying there was a crazy man in the White House. Very convenient.

The bottom line remains, however, that an unauthorized comment like that DOES give information to a potential opponent.

Unauthorized communication by a subordinate is a problem in an of itself. It represents a breakdown in the discipline structure which can be exploited. I'll give Miley some slack for having to deal with Trump....however it should be noted that compared to some past Presidents Trump's personality disorders are actually mild.

Except it wasn't unauthorized. It was fully discussed with the Secretary of Defense and Trump knew about it.

And, no, Trump's personality disorders aren't "mild". The man has serious issues.

I did, which is why I want to know exactly what he said that you think is traitorous. And no, Orange Man Bad is not good enough.
For those in the bubble, maybe, but most people require more positive character traits than we get out of Trump.

We may not have a muslim terrorist state on our border, but we have domestic terrorist groups, BLM and antifa...democrat party brown shirt street thugs, who are turned loose on our cities during election seasons.......

The fact that muslim terrorists are running loose in Israel murdering innocent civilians is just an example of why we have the 2nd Amendment. When the government can't, or won't protect you, you are on your own.......and your family is your responsibility....

Antifa and BLM want to be able to do the same thing as the Palestinians.

Hamas took instructions from the J6 insurrectionists.

You mean the rioters who didn't even bring guns? The rioters who didn't murder anyone? The rioters......who walked calmly through the building taking selfies?

That you defend the monsters from Gaza is not surprising....that you do it in such a stupid way is also not surprising...

You mean the rioters who didn't even bring guns? The rioters who didn't murder anyone? The rioters......who walked calmly through the building taking selfies?

That you defend the monsters from Gaza is not surprising....that you do it in such a stupid way is also not surprising...
Who said the J6 insurrectionists had to have guns to be inspirational to other terrorists? Maybe J6 was just a symptom and now we’re seeing the disease MAGA caused.

We may not have a muslim terrorist state on our border, but we have domestic terrorist groups, BLM and antifa...democrat party brown shirt street thugs, who are turned loose on our cities during election seasons.......

The fact that muslim terrorists are running loose in Israel murdering innocent civilians is just an example of why we have the 2nd Amendment. When the government can't, or won't protect you, you are on your own.......and your family is your responsibility....

Irrelevant to American citizens. Typical gun humper mental gymnastics.

For those in the bubble, maybe, but most people require more positive character traits than we get out of Trump.
Which doesn't inform at all on the question of what exactly did he say that you found to be traitorous. "I don't know, but I'm sure he must have said something because Orange Man Bad" is not convincing.

Which doesn't inform at all on the question of what exactly did he say that you found to be traitorous. "I don't know, but I'm sure he must have said something because Orange Man Bad" is not convincing.
I’ve never said Orange Man Bad. That’s a deflection from the fact that Trump called for Milley’s assassination.

Israeli's own guns.

Ukrainian's own guns.

French own guns.

Brits own guns.

Germans own guns.

Only 17 countries out of 195 don't own guns. Another gun nut stupid thread based on ignorance.
Your ignorance is not understanding the difference between bat shit crazy heavily regulated firearm ownership and the right to keep and bear arms.

Typical Moon Bat stupidity.

I’ve never said Orange Man Bad. That’s a deflection from the fact that Trump called for Milley’s assassination.
Is that what you're saying was traitorous? If so, post the quote in context and let's see if it actually is or if it's the type of political ranting done every day by elected officials with nothing better to do.

Forum List

Back