Muslim States block Gay Groups from U.N. AIDS Meeting; U.S. protests

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I guess the only good thing that could come from more Muslims in America

-Geaux
--------

A group of 51 Muslim states has blocked 11 gay and transgender organizations from attending a high-level meeting at the United Nations next month on ending AIDS, sparking a protest by the United States, Canada and the European Union.

Egypt wrote to the president of the 193-member General Assembly on behalf of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation to object to the participation of the 11 groups. It did not give a reason in the letter, which Reuters saw.

Samantha Power, U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, wrote to General Assembly President Mogens Lykketoft and said the groups appeared to have been blocked for involvement in lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender advocacy.

"Given that transgender people are 49 times more likely to be living with HIV than the general population, their exclusion from the high-level meeting will only impede global progress in combating the HIV/AIDS pandemic," Power wrote.

Muslim states block gay groups from U.N. AIDS meeting; U.S. protests

-Geaux
--------

A group of 51 Muslim states has blocked 11 gay and transgender organizations from attending a high-level meeting at the United Nations next month on ending AIDS, sparking a protest by the United States, Canada and the European Union.

Egypt wrote to the president of the 193-member General Assembly on behalf of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation to object to the participation of the 11 groups. It did not give a reason in the letter, which Reuters saw.

Samantha Power, U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, wrote to General Assembly President Mogens Lykketoft and said the groups appeared to have been blocked for involvement in lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender advocacy.

"Given that transgender people are 49 times more likely to be living with HIV than the general population, their exclusion from the high-level meeting will only impede global progress in combating the HIV/AIDS pandemic," Power wrote.

I was unaware there were any Muslim states in the US.

-Geaux
--------

Why would you think that?

-Geaux

-Geaux
--------

Spray them with pig fat or pork paintballs.

Does the OP think that he's convinced anyone that he doesn't absolutely agree with the Muslim states on this issue? How does it feel to be so closely aligned with Muslims on issues like immigration, sexuality and state sponsored religion?

-Geaux
--------

-Geaux

Because you said Muslim states and this.

"I guess the only good thing that could come from more Muslims in America"

Does the OP think that he's convinced anyone that he doesn't absolutely agree with the Muslim states on this issue? How does it feel to be so closely aligned with Muslims on issues like immigration, sexuality and state sponsored religion?

At least I didn't vote for a Muslim like Obama.... But we all know you did

-Geaux

-Geaux
--------

-Geaux

Comprehend much? Quote

"Guess the only good thing that could come from more Muslims in America"

Figure it out genius

-Geaux

-Geaux
--------

-Geaux

Comprehend much. Quote

"Guess the only good thing that could come from more Muslims in America"

Figure it out genius

-Geaux
Figure what out?

d transgender advocacy.

"Given that transgender people are 49 times more likely to be living with HIV than the general population, their exclusion from the high-level meeting will only impede global progress in combating the HIV/AIDS pandemic," Power wrote

What a fuckin evil cnt!
That is a lie. Its gay males who are 49% more likely to have AIDS. Transgendered women have sex with STRAIGHT men.

This is what i keep saying. Transgenders are the current scape goat for these perverts.

-Geaux
--------

d transgender advocacy.

"Given that transgender people are 49 times more likely to be living with HIV than the general population, their exclusion from the high-level meeting will only impede global progress in combating the HIV/AIDS pandemic," Power wrote

What a fuckin evil cnt!
That is a lie. Its gay males who are 49% more likely to have AIDS. Transgendered women have sex with STRAIGHT men.

This is what i keep saying. Transgenders are the current scape goat for these perverts.

-Geaux
--------

AHem...transgenders
d transgender advocacy.

What a fuckin evil cnt!

-Geaux
--------

Transgenders are the current perverts.

d transgender advocacy.

What a fuckin evil cnt!

-Geaux
--------

AHem...transgenders
d transgender advocacy.

What a fuckin evil cnt!

-Geaux
--------

Transgenders are the current perverts.
They are the current political scapegoat.
My point is, they are NOT 49% more likely to have AIDS. AIDS is a gay male and African disease.

At least I didn't vote for a Muslim like Obama.... But we all know you did

-Geaux

Yeah. He's a Muslim who attends a Christian church, prays to Jesus, supports gay marriage, eats pork and drinks alcohol. And you aren't an idiot. Not at all.

d transgender advocacy.

What a fuckin evil cnt!

-Geaux
--------

You don't know what woman or man that use the bathroom before you has. That is why they put those paper seat covers over the toilets.

Don't blame transgenders as if they are the only infected or cause of transmission via the bathroom use.

>>HIV is a very weak virus and needs to be in a controlled environment in order to survive. So we can apply the same theory to your question. Once HIV is exposed to the air it dies within an extremely short time.<<

>>MYTH: You can catch HIV from a toilet seat. The HIV virus cannot be transmitted by casual contact, from a toilet seat, a doorknob, a fork, or a handshake, for that matter.<<

You are running out of rotten ignorant excuses.

Forum List

Back