Muslim staff refuses to serve bacon sandwiches at care center

got a link to that sunni....many cuts of pork today are as lean or leaner than chicken....Any cuts from the loin - like pork chops and pork roast are leaner than skinless chicken thigh....
I'm not a vegetarian and love my steaks. But I quit eating pork years before becoming a muslim due to studies I had read about pork being very unhealthy to consume. You'll have to google the subject and decide for yourself what is best for you. ...... :cool:
But you'll grow opium...correct?

Right on cue.
^ Dick riding faggot
Right on cue.
^ Dick riding faggot
And he's a homophobe too. Using homosexuality as a derogatory label, tsk tsk.
^ Gigantic bleeding pussy
And he's a woman hater too! Tsk tsk
If I hated women, you'd be saying nice things about me.

:fu:
Got make me a BLT sandmich woman.

Stick to the topic, please, which has nothing to do with fags and menstruating pussies. Thanks

got a link to that sunni....many cuts of pork today are as lean or leaner than chicken....Any cuts from the loin - like pork chops and pork roast are leaner than skinless chicken thigh....
I'm not a vegetarian and love my steaks. But I quit eating pork years before becoming a muslim due to studies I had read about pork being very unhealthy to consume. You'll have to google the subject and decide for yourself what is best for you. ...... :cool:

too bad the elderly dont get that chance.

just pig is very unhealthy ? isnt goat and cow and sheep ??!!!!!!

Tell me why would any muslim take a job where they had to be in the presence of foods they refuse to touch?

Here's a tip for all you muslims if you don't want to be around beer and bacon then don't take a job at a place that serves or sells beer and bacon

I gotta say, I love bacon and I've been eating it by the pound for like 40 years. I'm in great health so idk that I believe the stories about how bad it is for you.

"Health" has nothing to do with this, it's for religious reasons, and as usual Muslims want to impose their barbaric religion on others. Islam cannot coexist, it should be banned from all Western / non Muslim nations. The more of these animals we let in, the more problems like this and worse we are going to face.

Don't worry, I'm certain as we speak liberals are assembling in the parking lot of this establishment getting ready to protest.

A Muslim foursome ? Yeah probably.

Pork a long time ago Sunni was considered unhealthy because of the chance of getting Trichinosis....the Federal Swine Health Protection Act of 1980 made it against the law to feed pigs garbage and to keep their living areas free of rats as much as possible.....the few cases over the years reported to the CDC were mostly the result of eating under cooked game, bear meat, or home-reared pigs.......because of the FDA laws things are different today.....

depends on how they are taken care of....

Forum List

Back