Muslim staff refuses to serve bacon sandwiches at care center

Fire em.

At work you don't get to make religious exceptions. Thank the left for that.

I think bacon falls under the same category as cake. Serve the bacon or hit the road. Same same for everyone.

Good for the muslim staff. ...... :thup:

Any dietician or health food expert will tell you that pork is the worst meat for people to consume. ....... :cool:
On rare occasions I agree with you...this has been one of those times.... Salty, greasy fried fat from an animal that eats slop and carrion from it's own kind is ARRRGGGGG...utterly disgusting.

On rare occasions I agree with you...this has been one of those times.... Salty, greasy fried fat from an animal that eats slop and carrion from it's own kind is ARRRGGGGG...utterly disgusting.
This refusal to serve pork products is taking place at an elderly care center. So not giving them bacon or ham to eat is a good thing. ..... :cool:

Any dietitian or health food expert will tell you that pork is the worst meat for people to consume. ....... :cool:
And at their age, I am sure they are SOOO worried about the length of their life in that hell hole over enjoying what life they have remaing.

The fact is, are they children in daycare? Are they convicts in prison?

Or are they the wise and the elders of society that have the right to choose freedom?

Nothing pisses me off more than hearing about "health care" workers denying the aged the right to whiskey and a cigar because it is bad for them. Fuck off. What the hell ever.

And I'm a vegetarian. Pig is disgusting. That's not the point, FREEDOM is the point.

Any dietician or health food expert will tell you that pork is the worst meat for people to consume. ....... :cool:
got a link to that sunni....many cuts of pork today are as lean or leaner than chicken....Any cuts from the loin - like pork chops and pork roast are leaner than skinless chicken thigh....

got a link to that sunni....many cuts of pork today are as lean or leaner than chicken....Any cuts from the loin - like pork chops and pork roast are leaner than skinless chicken thigh....
I'm not a vegetarian and love my steaks. But I quit eating pork years before becoming a muslim due to studies I had read about pork being very unhealthy to consume. You'll have to google the subject and decide for yourself what is best for you. ...... :cool:

Forum List

Back