Muslim owned Chobani suing Alex Jones and info wars

Twin Falls.... wasn't that where the muslim boys raped that five year old girl?

You think this guy had something to do with a rape?

He worships a child rapist.

I get your insinuation, but won't bother going off topic with you on that. Do you think he was involved in any rapes in Twin Falls, or anywhere else?

Yes, he is importing the refugees for his twin falls factory for cheap labor.

That's nice, now what about his involvement with a rape?

For defamation of character.
Alex is kind of a loud mouth
But.... I hope he wins this one
Although with a low thresh hold like 10k choke boni will probably win.

Chobani sues web-radio host and affiliate companies for defamation

They don't like the truth that's why they're going after him...

CHOBANI’S OWN PRIVATE IDAHO

Refugees working in the world’s largest yogurt factory

The rape of a 5 yr old special needs girl by 2 refugee teenagers in Twin Falls, ID was mocked as false news.

This last week the two boys confessed as part of a plea deal.

Immediately CBS’ 60 minutes begins a rehabilitation of the image of the man who has championed refugee employment in the area, where they provide cheap labor for his yogurt factory — the world’s largest.

Why has this foreign citizen been showered with $800,000 in “Small Business” loans and allowed to use that to lobby his way into Michelle Obama’s $15B school lunch program and sit on the NY Federal Reserve Board, even though he’s still a Turkish citizen?

Someone should sue for reversed discrimination.

What is that even supposed to mean?

It means discrimination if the business isn't hiring locals or Americans that apply to work there. That discrimination is a two way street.

The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim, all Mosques, Madrasssas, homes, community centers, and businesses should be raised to the ground. Pedophile worshippers have no place in the west.

:lol:

You have no place in "the west", shitbird.

But I will admit that your impotent butthurt is amusing.

Your support of the death cult founded by a pedophile mass murdered is noted.

You support the congress?

The rape of a 5 yr old special needs girl by 2 refugee teenagers in Twin Falls, ID was mocked as false news.

Immediately CBS’ 60 minutes begins a rehabilitation of the image of the man who has championed refugee employment in the area, where they provide cheap labor for his yogurt factory — the world’s largest.

Why has this foreign citizen been showered with $800,000 in “Small Business” loans and allowed to use that to lobby his way into Michelle Obama’s $15B school lunch program and sit on the NY Federal Reserve Board, even though he’s still a Turkish citizen?

It means discrimination if the business isn't hiring locals or Americans that apply to work there. That discrimination is a two way street.

He isn't discriminating he hires american's and refugees. Hell if you'd bother to look up his interview on 60 minutes he saved an American town in N.Y.

I guess none of you saw the 60 minutes this guy was on and who took damn near a ghost town in N.Y. state and I believe the last big business closed, he took all American born citizen's and hired them at his new plant. He has put many more American's to work than refugee's.
So the end justifies the means?

No sense in debating with a bigot like yourself. If I was this guy I'd just shut my plants in American, layoff 2 to 3000 and go elsewhere. I think some of you better get your head out of your asses, many businesses in U.S. that create U.S. jobs are owned by foreigner's.

Do you have any evidence that this is the case, or are you just making things up?

I guess none of you saw the 60 minutes this guy was on and who took damn near a ghost town in N.Y. state and I believe the last big business closed, he took all American born citizen's and hired them at his new plant. He has put many more American's to work than refugee's.
I saw the show. As a consequence I seek out Chobani yogurt to buy.

He isn't discriminating he hires american's and refugees. Hell if you'd bother to look up his interview on 60 minutes he saved an American town in N.Y.

He helped trash one in Idaho, so?

Do you have any evidence that this is the case, or are you just making things up?

You'll have to go talk to the locals.

The Wolf Is at the Door and Wants to Be Your Friend

Enemy agents would do that. They make some fake patriotic gesture so we'll leave our guard down. This Turk came over at a time when his government was setting up ISIS.

link?

link?
I have lots of family there, no link, too bad.

link?
I have lots of family there, no link, too bad.

So you can't even give the name of the town that you claim he trashed, but I'm supposed to take your word that it happened? You're dumber than I thought, and that's saying a lot.

You'll have to go talk to the locals.

:lol:

That's not how this works, clown shoes.

You made the claim, it's your job to back it up.

How did he do that?

The Wolf Is at the Door and Wants to Be Your Friend

Enemy agents would do that. They make some fake patriotic gesture so we'll leave our guard down. This Turk came over at a time when his government was setting up ISIS.

Ummm...

He emigrated to the US in 1994.

I think you've got your timelines a little fucked up.

Cons bitch about immigrants getting welfare, but when one becomes a billionaire they find reason to hate that, too.

Forum List

Back