Muslim owned Chobani suing Alex Jones and info wars

For defamation of character.
Alex is kind of a loud mouth
But.... I hope he wins this one
Although with a low thresh hold like 10k choke boni will probably win.

Chobani sues web-radio host and affiliate companies for defamation

They don't like the truth that's why they're going after him...

CHOBANI’S OWN PRIVATE IDAHO

Refugees working in the world’s largest yogurt factory

The rape of a 5 yr old special needs girl by 2 refugee teenagers in Twin Falls, ID was mocked as false news.

This last week the two boys confessed as part of a plea deal.

Immediately CBS’ 60 minutes begins a rehabilitation of the image of the man who has championed refugee employment in the area, where they provide cheap labor for his yogurt factory — the world’s largest.

Why has this foreign citizen been showered with $800,000 in “Small Business” loans and allowed to use that to lobby his way into Michelle Obama’s $15B school lunch program and sit on the NY Federal Reserve Board, even though he’s still a Turkish citizen?

His divorce has not a damn thing to do with reporting what Chobani's business practices are. If you consider your self a Muslim and you pushed to hire immigrants and bring more in and someone reports that it is not slander. Personally I'll ask everyone I know to avoid their crap.
Making good yogurt and employing people who are in desperate need? I can see why you'd hate them.
Good yogurt??? They tried to claim it was no big deal but in fact it was. You eat it I'll pass. Moldy Chobani Yogurt Posed Health Threat, Tests Find - NBC News
Meh the company's already long recovered from that years old story
I won't ever get it again and I bet a whole lot of others feel the same.
Okay

giphy.gif

The rape of a 5 yr old special needs girl by 2 refugee teenagers in Twin Falls, ID was mocked as false news.

Immediately CBS’ 60 minutes begins a rehabilitation of the image of the man who has championed refugee employment in the area, where they provide cheap labor for his yogurt factory — the world’s largest.

Why has this foreign citizen been showered with $800,000 in “Small Business” loans and allowed to use that to lobby his way into Michelle Obama’s $15B school lunch program and sit on the NY Federal Reserve Board, even though he’s still a Turkish citizen?

Someone should sue for reversed discrimination.

His divorce has not a damn thing to do with reporting what Chobani's business practices are. If you consider your self a Muslim and you pushed to hire immigrants and bring more in and someone reports that it is not slander. Personally I'll ask everyone I know to avoid their crap.
Making good yogurt and employing people who are in desperate need? I can see why you'd hate them.
Good yogurt??? They tried to claim it was no big deal but in fact it was. You eat it I'll pass. Moldy Chobani Yogurt Posed Health Threat, Tests Find - NBC News
Meh the company's already long recovered from that years old story
Yah they have a stop light in front of the company now.

I guess none of you saw the 60 minutes this guy was on and who took damn near a ghost town in N.Y. state and I believe the last big business closed, he took all American born citizen's and hired them at his new plant. He has put many more American's to work than refugee's.
So the end justifies the means?

I guess none of you saw the 60 minutes this guy was on and who took damn near a ghost town in N.Y. state and I believe the last big business closed, he took all American born citizen's and hired them at his new plant. He has put many more American's to work than refugee's.
So the end justifies the means?

What "means" are you so upset about?

Someone should sue for reversed discrimination.

What is that even supposed to mean?

The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim, all Mosques, Madrasssas, homes, community centers, and businesses should be raised to the ground. Pedophile worshippers have no place in the west.

:lol:

You have no place in "the west", shitbird.

But I will admit that your impotent butthurt is amusing.

Love the rags to ridges propaganda story, the fact is that immigrants are entitled to more capital at cheaper interest rates than US born citizens.

The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim, all Mosques, Madrasssas, homes, community centers, and businesses should be raised to the ground. Pedophile worshippers have no place in the west.

:lol:

You have no place in "the west", shitbird.

But I will admit that your impotent butthurt is amusing.

Your support of the death cult founded by a pedophile mass murdered is noted.

Twin Falls.... wasn't that where the muslim boys raped that five year old girl?

You think this guy had something to do with a rape?

He worships a child rapist.

I get your insinuation, but won't bother going off topic with you on that. Do you think he was involved in any rapes in Twin Falls, or anywhere else?

Yes, he is importing the refugees for his twin falls factory for cheap labor.

Forum List

Back