Muslim On Southwest Flight: You're All Going To Die! Allahu Akhbar!

I personally think everyone on these flights need to start shutting the fuck up, I don't want to hear no allahu akbars when I'm flying.

From your link Ropey

I don't deny passengers were frightened. I just think it is wrong to suggest this was an attempt at terrorism when there is no evidence for that and more evidence that he freaked out over some argument, hence showing mental instability.

I haven't found your link to Atlas Shrugs yet. I wasn't having a go at you. The OP left a link. My belief is that to turn what appears to be some Iranian having a hissy into terrorism is creating unnecessary and unreal drama. I do not see any evidence to support this. I clearly accept that passengers would be frightened and I would have been hiding under my seat but I believe the reason for it was because he was for some reason temporary demented - not because he was a Muslim or a terrorist. If later evidence proves me wrong then so be it but at the moment there is no evidence of this so why act as if that is the situation.

This is a forum where we discuss events. We are allowed to extend in discussion...

Of course but why keep arguing black is white. Your link says

Is Sunni all Muslims? Is JStone all Jews (if indeed he is a Jew)

He got angry and he shouted obscenities and he as your link says appears to have a mental illness. You are holding onto a quote which may not even be true and which has no context. He sounds drunk to me but I guess being mentally ill could be similar.

:doubt:

You say that when he says everyone is going to die that he is saying it as if it was a philosophical statement. Not as a Muslim (Yes, go figure) person doing it on a plane to anger and scare people and use the fact that he was Muslim to do so?

For all I know it might have been. He was throwing a fit. Maybe the person on the chair next to him suggested the US was going to bomb Iran and he went into a fit and at some time within that fit he said that everyone was going to die and go to hell. The fact that he believed the people when they eventually died would be going to hell being his satisfaction. Who knows. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest he was wanting to be involved in any kind of terrorism from your link except you are using your imagination on a quote which may not even be accurate.

I see no philosopher on that plane in that moment alexa and for you to go there is telling to your willingness to soften it. :doubt:

Alexa? I would post some proof of what you believe as there's enough proof for others to decry it without proof imo.

No, there is not enough proof for anyone to say it but a quote which may or not be accurate alone which allows people who want to speculate that that is what it is, is what it is. On the complete information given however, he is probably suffering a mental illness, threw a fit, went into the toilet, shouted obscenities, wandered about the plane shouting his obscenities but did not try to get into the cockpit and was eventually calmed down by a female flight attendant. You are not going to find a would be terrorists subdued by a female flight attendants but you might well find someone who is mentally ill so subdued.

We have had similar issues with drunks on our flights. The flight has had to land and they have been removed.

Your link already points out that the earlier information that he had tried to break into the cockpit was wrong. Now when people thought that was the case they would have had reason to question but despite you now having fuller information indicating that he had a hissy and is likely suffering mental illness, you hold on to the idea that he was a terrorist against all the available evidence.

So what... even if he did just "lose control" on the plane you can't do that. Just because murder wasn't premeditated doesn't negate the fact that it is murder. Try him under terrorism and lock him up for life, you don't get a second chance when you threaten the well being of scores of people and faith in the system. Regardless of whether it was terrorism or not his actions will create the same results. Planned or not planned, it will have the same effect on those people and the mental of many others if he is succesful. They will be dead and others intimidated. I can't believe they already let this guy walk this is crazy. You are making terrorism bigger than it is, it does not have to be a syndicate of people it can be just one person going crazy. I'd consider Jeremy Laughner and other rampage shooters terrorist too.

Saudi man disrupts Indianapolis-bound... - Google News

I don't see any news stories deviating from him attempting to open the cockpit. He's lucky those people where pussies on the flight. You get up and say you are all going to die or anything like that walkin towards the cock pit, I'm gonna knock you out.

And this whole case a lot of you are making drunks, and people causing flights to get grounded. I'm calling your bluff, y'all are lying. I have travelled a lot, my family owned a travel agency, I have never seen anything remotely close to what you guys are saying. Never seen any drunk make the flight get grounded, and never seen anybody get up and run around in turbulence like salt water or whatever is saying, and I've been on some planes that have lost altitude fast in storms. Grounded flights and emergency landings are national news, though its a short life span, they are. It's not something that happens every day.

Terrorism or not this guys getting a pass and it makes no sense.

Good. A terrorist stopped.

No mention of air marshals, though. Doesn't their budget include paying for air marshals on flights?

How often do you fly Si? They are not on every flight. You can spot them easily and must check in at the podium and board about 20 mins before the rest of the plane.
Commercially, not all that often any longer, but when I do, they are always on the flights. It might be because I fly in and out of here, though (National, Dulles, and sometimes BWI).

And yea I didn't feel like quoting you for that but yea, it was a dumb post. I just wanted to let u know what I thought. I don't know whether you were supposed to be funny or witty but you failed at both. Don't see the big deal... but sure since you want that yea I think you're a dumb ass.

Kinda funny, I don't care about rep, you supposedly don't but are gonna go through quoting and doing all this dumb bull shit, get over yourself

Last edited:
And yea I didn't feel like quoting you for that but yea, it was a dumb post. I just wanted to let u know what I thought. I don't know whether you were supposed to be funny or witty but you failed at both. Don't see the big deal... but sure since you want that yea I think you're a dumb ass.

Kinda funny, I don't care about rep, you supposedly don't but are gonna go through quoting and doing all this dumb bull shit, get over yourself
:lol: My, my....you are one sensitive little dude.

I love all the internet tough guys ( and gals? ) on here. Someone stands up and says Praise Allah and you are going to knock him out, strangle him, beat his ass, keep him out of the bathroom, tie him up, sit your fat Polish ass on him........etc., etc. etc.

So tough!

I personally think everyone on these flights need to start shutting the fuck up, I don't want to hear no allahu akbars when I'm flying.

I don't want to hear...anyone... not their kids... not there music.... nothing! :lol:

And if someone nut case wants to see god... we will see who gets their first... them or me

I love all the internet tough guys ( and gals? ) on here. Someone stands up and says Praise Allah and you are going to knock him out, strangle him, beat his ass, keep him out of the bathroom, tie him up, sit your fat Polish ass on him........etc., etc. etc.

So tough!

That's right.

So tough!

You are damn right I'm knocking any motherfucker out that gets up and starts yelling allahu abkar, whens the last time that happened on a plane and good results followed?:cuckoo: go fuck yourself.:evil:

(United States Code Congressional and Administrative News, 98th Congress, Second Session, 1984, Oct. 19, volume 2; par. 3077, 98 STAT. 2707 [West Publishing Co., 1984])

5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—

(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

(B) appear to be intended—

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or

(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/usc_sec_18_00002331----000-.html

Last edited:
What is a "terrorist activity?"

Terrorists and Terrorism Defined

Under the Patriot Act, terrorist activities include:

• threatening, conspiring or attempting to hijack airplanes, boats, buses or other vehicles.

• threatening, conspiring or attempting to commit acts of violence on any "protected" persons, such as government officials

• any crime committed with "the use of any weapon or dangerous device," when the intent of the crime is determined to be the endangerment of public safety or substantial property damage rather than for "mere personal monetary gain"

SUre are a bunch of scared white people on this board.

After what happened on 9/11, people of every color get scared when a raghead starts acting up on an aircraft.

What about the non-"raghead" Muslims, like black American, Asian or Balkan Muslims or do you only profile the robe and turban Muslims?

Naw, airline security prefers to target elderly people in diapers.
Or patients with bags of bodily fluids, another favorite to harass!

Seriously, regarding this incident:
ANYONE who states death threats against someone else is committing a crime.
That isn't just because he's Muslim, that applies to anyone in any situation.
Not just planes and airports either.

ANYONE who even "makes jokes" referring to hijacking or bombs
can be removed, and I thought this was warned clearly in advance.

(What could be pinpointed as "Islamophobic" here, is whoever
attached the false statement that this man was "trying to break into the cockpit"

That is clearly a specific projection from the 9/11 terrorist hijackings
onto this man who showed or had no such intentions.)

Even if he "didn't mean" a literal threat (in Arabic or any language)
people have gotten in trouble or charged for saying things like "I'll kill you"
whether or not they really mean it. It is still a death threat, which
can be charged as a felony.

In this case, he still committed terrorism on some level, by terrifying people around him,
even if he did not intend this, and his only intent to express his personal anger
in arguing about religious conflicts with the passenger next to him.

I understand the airport and flight policies make it very clear that no such
language, even jokes, will be tolerated, or people can be reported for removal.

Disruptive people have been removed from flights for less than this:
for crying babies, for fighting with crew or passengers, etc.

This man was treated and handled within the same policies applied
to other people who have disrupted flights, so I don't see how that was unfair.

Last edited:

So tough!

Hey, if Americans can push to remove crosses from veteran memorials, "God" from the Pledge of Allegiance, the Ten Commandments from Courtrooms (and/or the Constitution from federal government ha ha), certainly we can ban the mention of Allah from airflights.

Whatever we like, we buy.
Whatever we don't like, we ban.
Whoever we can't bully in person, we beat up in the media.

Just don't threaten to bash people on an airplane.
Do that online, and you're fine!

After what happened on 9/11, people of every color get scared when a raghead starts acting up on an aircraft.

What about the non-"raghead" Muslims, like black American, Asian or Balkan Muslims or do you only profile the robe and turban Muslims?

Naw, airline security prefers to target elderly people in diapers.
Or patients with bags of bodily fluids, another favorite to harass!

Seriously, regarding this incident:
ANYONE who states death threats against someone else is committing a crime.
That isn't just because he's Muslim, that applies to anyone in any situation.
Not just planes and airports either.

ANYONE who even "makes jokes" referring to hijacking or bombs
can be removed, and I thought this was warned clearly in advance.

(What could be pinpointed as "Islamophobic" here, is whoever
attached the false statement that this man was "trying to break into the cockpit"

That is clearly a specific projection from the 9/11 terrorist hijackings
onto this man who showed or had no such intentions.)

Even if he "didn't mean" a literal threat (in Arabic or any language)
people have gotten in trouble or charged for saying things like "I'll kill you"
whether or not they really mean it. It is still a death threat, which
can be charged as a felony.

In this case, he still committed terrorism on some level, by terrifying people around him,
even if he did not intend this, and his only intent to express his personal anger
in arguing about religious conflicts with the passenger next to him.

I understand the airport and flight policies make it very clear that no such
language, even jokes, will be tolerated, or people can be reported for removal.

Disruptive people have been removed from flights for less than this:
for crying babies, for fighting with crew or passengers, etc.

This man was treated and handled within the same policies applied
to other people who have disrupted flights, so I don't see how that was unfair.

If your boyfriend's name is Jack, don't yell "Hi" to him in an airport! :lol:

So tough!

Uh that's about the size of it. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back