5 Moroccans held in Texas Courthouse break-in Feds/ICE investigating

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
It has been confirmed that authorities found a computer in the motorhome that the men were traveling in. Along with photos of shopping malls, public buildings, water systems & dams and various landmarks including courthouses in numerous cities across the U.S. The motorhome was impounded and will be further searched. (I hope they have good insurance because they're probably gonna tear that sucker apart.)

Terrorists or Pranksters or Both???, Prankster Terrorists!, Terrorists just want to have fun! (Can’t decide on a title…)

In my opinion, According to Fox cable news “The men will be questioned by a Joint Terrorism Task Force, including the FBI and Immigration authorities.”

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS – In my opinion, a strange disturbance happened at the historic Bexar (bear) County Courthouse which is still being used as a court house. An arrest has been made of 5 Moroccan men from France. While 2 of the men waited in a motorhome on the street, 3 of the men were seen breaking into the courthouse. All the men have been in the United States since September on 90-day tourist visas.

The 5 men rented a 28 ft. Motor Home in New Jersey and drove across country. They ended up at the Bexar (bear) County Courthouse and parked in front of the building. Then 3 of the men climbed up a fire escape and broke into the building on the 4th floor. They were seen and reported.

At 1:00 a.m. Central Standard Time, 3 men were sited going through a window. Upon entering the building they set off an alarm and a surveillance camera picked them up going down the hall way with large sombrero hats on and showed them picking up a gavel. Then the 3 men went to the roof. An unidentified official said they appeared to be drunk. (That might have been their unraveling the 911 Terrorists partied down before they did their deed.)

Bexar County Judge Nelson Wolff said “But because the intruders appeared to know where they were going, "It's either some guys on a prank of some sort, or it could be terrorists."

The authorities have chosen to play low key until the investigations have been done. One explanation they gave was the men might have been tourists looking to pick up “souvenirs or mementos.”

It has been confirmed that authorities found a computer in the motorhome along with photos of shopping malls, public buildings, water systems & dams and various landmarks including courthouses in numerous cities across the U.S. The motorhome was impounded and will be further searched.

All 5 of the men are being interrogated by the FBI, Homeland Security and Immigrations Customs and Enforcement. I bet that feels good. I’m sure the 3 agencies together will be able to gather the information that they seek about the Moroccan men’s intentions, travels and backgrounds. It will truly be something to write home to mother about. (I hope they don’t use the rubber hoses because that’s looks so bad for tourism.)

The 5 men entered the United State in New York City, N.Y. and Miami, Florida by air. They rented the Motorhome in New Jersey which had California plates on it.

Meanwhile back at the court house; when the full security sweeps were completed and the bomb sniffing dogs were done the building was cleared for employees to enter the building for work. “The county employees and people with court dates could be overheard making nervous jokes about terrorist plots.”

“The downtown break-in happened blocks away from dozens of U.S. intelligence officials who are in town for an annual convention. Michael Vickers, the undersecretary of defense for intelligence, was scheduled to speak at the conference Wednesday along with Air Force Gen. Robert Kehler, chief of U.S. Strategic Command.”

Kudos, to the law enforcement agencies who keep us safe from clowns like these. I hope they throw the book at them!

SOURCE:

Feds investigating break-in at county courthouse
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Feds-investigating-break-in-at-county-courthouse-2225724.php

5 foreign nationals held in Texas court break-in
http://news.yahoo.com/5-foreign-nationals-held-texas-court-break-140920895.html

5 Moroccans held in Texas courthouse break-in
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/10/5-foreign-nationals-held-in-connection-with-courthouse-break-in-in-san-antonio/1?csp=34news

Last edited:
Five Moroccans (Read that as Foreign Nationals please, despite what Barry has said about America's long Muslim Heritage, Last time I recalled, America was founded as a Christian Nation) trying to break into an American Courthouse. Obviously Janet Napolitano amd Eric Holder were immediately all over this one.
Don't you get the feeling that we're actually living two classic English Novels in America today. Barack Obama and Lisa Jackson have succeeded in getting Gulliver immobilized and lashed down to the beach where he washed up a la "Gullivers Travels", and Janet Napolitano's Homeland Security is being run by the entire cast of characters from" ALice In Wonderland"

Last edited:
Official: Texas Court Break-in Work of Bar-Hoppers

“All the men are in their 20s and are expected to be charged with burglary.

Bexar County Sheriff Amadeo Ortiz defended the aggressive police response to five foreign suspects seen breaking into a government building, and acknowledged local kids pulling the same prank wouldn't have brought out the same swarm of law enforcement.

"Because they are foreign nationals, and because of everything that has happened in the United States recently, we can't take anything like this as a prank," Ortiz said. "We have to do our due diligence."”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back