Muslim On Southwest Flight: You're All Going To Die! Allahu Akhbar!

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
(Shouted while trying to break into the cockpit, of course. No terrorism involved! The system worked! Dontcha just love Janet Napolitano "The greatest threat to America's homeland security, today, is the returning Iraq War Veteran". Then Alice vanishes down the rabbit hole. Just go ask her!)

"Here is more on that story I posted yesterday on the Muslim who tried to bust into the cockpit of a Southwest flight:.

Cue the CAIR caterwauls decrying "islamophobic" reactions and demanding prosecution of "islamophobes." But I get cancelled in Texas for discussing this very thing. That's how far down the rabbit hole America has gone.

Meanwhile, FBI special agent Mark White in Dallas said, "The FBI continues to investigate but initial indications are that there was no terrorist intent." Yes, he really said that.

Passenger: 'You're all going to die' Amarillo.com

Southwest flight makes emergency landing

Somewhere in the heavens above Amarillo, angry shouts rang out from the back of Southwest Airlines Flight 3683.

“You’re all going to die,” a man dressed in black screamed at passengers Tuesday afternoon. “You’re all going to hell. Allahu Akbar,” translated as God is great[er] in Arabic.

Federal authorities arrested Ali Reza Shahsavari, 29, of Indialantic, Fla., onboard the Boeing 737 after pilots made an emergency landing at Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport at 3:30 p.m. He is being held in the Randall County jail on a federal charge of interfering with a flight crew.

None of the 136 passengers and five crew members on the flight from Los Angeles to Kansas City was hurt, said Brad Hawkins, spokesman for Dallas-based Southwest."

US Muslim on Southwest flight:

(Shouted while trying to break into the cockpit, of course. No terrorism involved! The system worked! Dontcha just love Janet Napolitano "The greatest threat to America's homeland security, today, is the returning Iraq War Veteran". Then Alice vanishes down the rabbit hole. Just go ask her!)

"Here is more on that story I posted yesterday on the Muslim who tried to bust into the cockpit of a Southwest flight:.

Cue the CAIR caterwauls decrying "islamophobic" reactions and demanding prosecution of "islamophobes." But I get cancelled in Texas for discussing this very thing. That's how far down the rabbit hole America has gone.

Meanwhile, FBI special agent Mark White in Dallas said, "The FBI continues to investigate but initial indications are that there was no terrorist intent." Yes, he really said that.

Somewhere in the heavens above Amarillo, angry shouts rang out from the back of Southwest Airlines Flight 3683.

“You’re all going to die,” a man dressed in black screamed at passengers Tuesday afternoon. “You’re all going to hell. Allahu Akbar,” translated as God is great[er] in Arabic.

Federal authorities arrested Ali Reza Shahsavari, 29, of Indialantic, Fla., onboard the Boeing 737 after pilots made an emergency landing at Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport at 3:30 p.m. He is being held in the Randall County jail on a federal charge of interfering with a flight crew.

None of the 136 passengers and five crew members on the flight from Los Angeles to Kansas City was hurt, said Brad Hawkins, spokesman for Dallas-based Southwest."

The fear in those passengers, flight attendants, pilots, tower support, etc.

^ Terrorism without blowing anything up is still terrorism imo.

Obama saved the flight! Whoooohooo!

Thanks Obama!

Did I get it right that time?

Obama_Foot_Mouth.jpg

He can't welcome you at the moment CG. In time possibly...

:razz:

It might just be that the powers that be are waiting for another 9/11???? I thought flying was safer now.........yeah, right!

“All of us guys were looking at him like, ‘Are we going to have to do something?’” Oerding said after finishing a cigarette outside the Amarillo terminal while waiting to reboard the plane.

By the time you have an answer, it could be all over and the plane is doomed. The solution is not to ASK but to ACT! Act FIRST; ask questions AFTER.

Time to STOP the bullshit and profile. I was originally opposed to this but we are screwing ourselves otherwise. This needs to stop and a certain profile is costing us BIG TIME!!!

Ya' sure he wasn't Amish?

You're All Going to Die

Shahsavari.jpg

“You’re all going to die,” a man dressed in black screamed at passengers Tuesday afternoon. “You’re all going to hell. Allahu Akbar,” translated as God is great in Arabic.

^ From Amarillo

i guess this was posted in immigration/illegal immigration in acknowledgement that we have a terrorism problem with muslim immigrants......

one obvious solution......stop muslim immigration....

Americans should demand to know if there is a Muslim on the flight they are about to board. That way they would at least have a fighting chance.

Americans should remember to ask for a seat belt extender. It's a belt with a buckle on both ends. They can be removed and can be used as a weapon.

This crap keeps going on and the government keeps on importing people from the Middle East and other Muslim countries. It’s enough to make you want to vote every politician’s out of office and start over!

The fear in those passengers, flight attendants, pilots, tower support, etc.

^ Terrorism without blowing anything up is still terrorism imo.

Lets put it this way...if he was sitting next to me.... i wonder how terrorized he would have felt when i took him out with my laptop.... I would have had no problem bashing in his skull till he was dead.

After he was alone in the bathroom, I sure hope they went over that room with a fine tooth comb. But somehow it sounds like they just ejected him and took back to the sky.

No harm. No foul. Fools.

After he was alone in the bathroom, I sure hope they went over that room with a fine tooth comb. But somehow it sounds like they just ejected him and took back to the sky.

No harm. No foul. Fools.

They should NEVER have allowed him in the bathroom after his little out burst. They should have striped his ass and hog tied him. AND then locked his ass in the bathroom.

No harm. No foul. Fools.

They should NEVER have allowed him in the bathroom after his little out burst. They should have striped his ass and hog tied him. AND then locked his ass in the bathroom.

Agreed. I can't imagine what they were thinking. But then I have worked in psych for a quarter of a century. He wouldn't have been out of my sight even if he pissed down my leg.

Forum List

Back