Muslim No-Go Zones in France for Cops

I google this and the so called no-go zones appear to be a figment of the RWNJs imagination. All links were to nutter sites or racist sites.

No, they are very much a reality. I have many friends in law enforcement in France and it is a reality.

In France, large swaths of Muslim neighborhoods are now considered "no-go" zones by French police. At last count, there are 751 Sensitive Urban Zones (Zones Urbaines Sensibles, ZUS), as they are euphemistically called. A complete list of the ZUS can be found on a French government website, complete with satellite maps and precise street demarcations. An estimated 5 million Muslims live in the ZUS, parts of France over which the French state has lost control.
Muslim immigrants are taking control of other parts of France too. In Paris and other French cities with high Muslim populations, such as Lyons, Marseilles and Toulouse, thousands of Muslims are closing off streets and sidewalks (and by extension, are closing down local businesses and trapping non-Muslim residents in their homes and offices) to accommodate overflowing crowds for Friday prayers. Some mosques have also begun broadcasting sermons and chants of "Allahu Akbar" via loudspeakers into the streets.

European No-Go Zones for Non-Muslims Proliferating
Sorry, it's hard to take a writer seriously when his entire body of work consists of Muslim bashing.

We have neighborhoods in Miami Beach that are cordoned off for the Jewish sabbath. That doesn't make them no go zones.

If France has ghettos they should clean them up.

Here's the actual French government listing of the various zones. My wife and I actually have a flat in Paris so these things actually matter to us. We're not merely internet commando's

SIG Politique de la Ville > Les Atlas > Atlas des Zones urbaines sensibles (Zus)
Atlas des Zones urbaines sensibles (Zus)
Le décret n°96-1156 du 26 décembre 1996 fixe la liste de 750 Zones urbaines sensibles (Zus). Le décret n°2000- 796 du 24 août 2000 ajoute le quartier «Nouveau Mons» de Mons-en-Baroeul à la liste des Zus et le décret n°2001-707 du 31 juillet 2001 modifie le périmètre de la Zus de Grigny (91).

Les décrets n° 96-1157 et n° 96-1158 du 26 décembre 1996 fixent la liste des 416 Zones de redynamisation urbaine (ZRU) parmi les 751 Zones urbaines sensibles (396 en France métropolitaine, 20 dans les départements d’outre-mer).

Télécharger la liste des Zus : ZUS_FR_SGCIV_20100701.xls

Atlas des Zones urbaines sensibles Zus

I will grant you the majority are merely urban renewal areas, but there are at least 7 on that list that fall within the discussion arena. Especially the Sevran suburb.

Last edited:
All this Islamist insanity reminds me of the opening lines of the U2 track 'Sunday Bloody Sunday'.

I can't believe the news today.
Oh, I cant close my eyes and make it go away.
How long, how long must we sing this song.
How long, how long?

Patience is wearing thin. Maybe we need a 'final solution to the Muslim question'......

If France intends to reclaim the muslim settlements for France they should be prepared for civil war and end the stupid gun control they have.

Bulldog and bodecea...

The activities of the gangs of yesteryear are completely irrelevant in this discussion.

Their objectives and activities clearly are completely different to those of the Islamists.

So there is no useful purpose whatsoever to be gained from these ridiculous comparisons which are meaninless and futile.

It is amazing that some people can not understand the current danger of Islam

For example it is thought that in the last week about 2000 people have been killed by Islamist in Nigeria, plus of course the latest victims in Paris

Rather that studying the history of New York gangs which no doubt is interesting, you would be better off studying Islam and its dangerous philosophies and strategies

Then hopefully you would understand the problems being faced by the world!.

All this Islamist insanity reminds me of the opening lines of the U2 track 'Sunday Bloody Sunday'.

How long, how long?

Patience is wearing thin. Maybe we need a 'final solution to the Muslim question'......

No, that sort of thinking is no better than the crap they are trying to pull.

Bulldog and bodecea...

The activities of the gangs of yesteryear are completely irrelevant in this discussion.

Their objectives and activities clearly are completely different to those of the Islamists.

So there is no useful purpose whatsoever to be gained from these ridiculous comparisons which are meaninless and futile.

It is amazing that some people can not understand the current danger of Islam

For example it is thought that in the last week about 2000 people have been killed by Islamist in Nigeria, plus of course the latest victims in Paris

Rather that studying the history of New York gangs which no doubt is interesting, you would be better off studying Islam and its dangerous philosophies and strategies

Then hopefully you would understand the problems being faced by the world!.

Well, in New York, they were separated into ethnically pure areas that excluded others, and were constantly at war with other areas. To be willing to die in an effort to expand and enhance their already gained area was looked upon with great admiration by other members of their own particular group. They thought that any assimilation to any other way of life would make them traitors to their families, and everything they had ever been taught. Sure, you're right they are nothing like the no go zones in France.

How long, how long?

No, that sort of thinking is no better than the crap they are trying to pull.

I agree, but deliberately posted it because 'Je suis aussi Charlie'.

Swedish police 55 official no-go zones THE SWEDEN REPORT
Westwall, thank you very much for even more information regarding this.
In my search for more info I saw even Sweden is dealing with this, with 55 official no go zones. Other countries had some as well.

Kriminella n tverk med stor p verkan i lokalsamh llet - Aktuellt - www.polisen.se
I google this and the so called no-go zones appear to be a figment of the RWNJs imagination. All links were to nutter sites or racist sites.

No, they are very much a reality. I have many friends in law enforcement in France and it is a reality.

In France, large swaths of Muslim neighborhoods are now considered "no-go" zones by French police. At last count, there are 751 Sensitive Urban Zones (Zones Urbaines Sensibles, ZUS), as they are euphemistically called. A complete list of the ZUS can be found on a French government website, complete with satellite maps and precise street demarcations. An estimated 5 million Muslims live in the ZUS, parts of France over which the French state has lost control.
Muslim immigrants are taking control of other parts of France too. In Paris and other French cities with high Muslim populations, such as Lyons, Marseilles and Toulouse, thousands of Muslims are closing off streets and sidewalks (and by extension, are closing down local businesses and trapping non-Muslim residents in their homes and offices) to accommodate overflowing crowds for Friday prayers. Some mosques have also begun broadcasting sermons and chants of "Allahu Akbar" via loudspeakers into the streets.

European No-Go Zones for Non-Muslims Proliferating

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The situation will only become more critical and no solution is in sight ... until the world faces up to the danger carried out by militant Islam it is inevitable that a large part of the world will be firmly under Muslim control. :dunno:

Regarding the Islamist threat in France it is completely out of control because for decades they have simply refused to aknowledged the problem caused by these people. Like the OP states Muslims have formed self-controlled states with their own Sharia Law and police are afraid to enter this places! Can you imagine????????????? The police is afraid to enter there!!!!! WTF!!!!

When will enough be enough ? We can't keep on turning the other cheek indefinitely.

I agree.

The French have been allowing Muslims in their country for decades. Muslims who have no wish to integrate into French society. Muslims who have their own fiefdom inside France.

On can imagine that the Muslims will soon outmumber the native French and start winning elections.

The Islamist Republic of France is on the horizon.

The should use their Army to clean out the Muslim neighborhoods and send these shitbags back to the Middle East. The hell with the law. The law will only protect the Muslims, not the French.

Europe needs a good old fashioned Reconquista. Kick the Muslim barbarians out.

Yes - I'd use the army to attack women and children as Claudette mentioned - that'll show them who the barbarians are.

You daft fuckers.

Yes - I'd use the army to attack women and children as Claudette mentioned - that'll show them who the barbarians are.

You daft fuckers.
Yea, the poor Muslims are always the victims. After hundreds of years of conquest and murder around the Mediterranean and subjugating Christians and Jews, the Muslims got a taste of their own medicine for once. Cry us a river.

I'l

You daft fuckers.

You idiot.

Claudette didn't mention attacking anyone.

All they have to do is round em up and revoke the citizenship of any who are French citizens and ship their shitbag asses back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

If those shitbags fire on police or the military then they will get what they deserve.

We all know who the barbarians are. The Muslims who cut off heads on al Jazera.

Catch a clue you daft fucker and cry me a river for those "poor" Muslim assholes.

Well at the very least Fox provides entertainment value.

:party:

Turn off Fox
Bad news for America

Forum List

Back