Muslim misunderstanders go wild in Kashmir...

Kashmir has been in a conflict for quite some time they have been fighting and killing other muslims as well.

why is it you islamophobes always pick muslim countries that are war torn and say "look that's islam!". despite who you fox news fans think majority of the muslim world is not in a war or conflict. most middle eastern places are not in any conflict.

have you people even visited the middle east before?

and yes you fox news fans do take isolated incidents and make the out like 1.5 billion muslims are doing. i could take a list of incidents against muslims in this country and make it out to be all americans hate muslims.

It'd be easier to take a list of incidents against jews in this country and make it out to be all americans hate jews.
in fact, violence against Jews is something like, six times higher than against Muslims. But they like to ignore that fact.

Yes that was my point. But you don't hear anyone branding the US as anti-semitic as you do those that believe we're islamophobic.

In a very Pyrrhic manner. Better step your game up.
No need to. As long as the radicals keep dying, I'm good with the progress.

Regardless of the financial cost, not to mention the cost in terms of your soldiers' lives. Oh, and all of those civilians.
Best buck this country has spent in a long time. Better than giving money to dead beats and Marxists.

Soldiers die. They knew that when they signed up. At least they are taking out your cowards at a rate of 10 to one. But if you really were concerned about the civilian's, you would quit hiding behind their skirts like the sniveling cowards that you are.

To stupid to even know how to run a good guerrilla war. Getting your own families killed. Sad really.

Christian leaders say “these people are being manipulated.
And
The events used the announced (but subsequently canceled) desecration of the Koran in the United States, to increase the tension against the Indian government, which refuses to grant autonomy to the region, also disputed by Pakistan.
Am I the only one who picked up on this? These are planned to increase turmoil in the region against India.
Apparently...and what does it matter? Any excuse to bash Muslims is valid at USMB.

Christian leaders say “these people are being manipulated.
And
The events used the announced (but subsequently canceled) desecration of the Koran in the United States, to increase the tension against the Indian government, which refuses to grant autonomy to the region, also disputed by Pakistan.
Am I the only one who picked up on this? These are planned to increase turmoil in the region against India.
Apparently...and what does it matter? Any excuse to bash Muslims is valid at USMB.
Just the ones that need bashing.

Patience is a virtue.

It's only going to get harder.

By the looks of things you idiots are killing more of your own, 11 million since 1948

Staggering Statistics on Muslims Killing Muslims

Here's a idea, strap a bomb to your ugly ass and go meet Alllah!

No need to. As long as the radicals keep dying, I'm good with the progress.

Regardless of the financial cost, not to mention the cost in terms of your soldiers' lives. Oh, and all of those civilians.
Best buck this country has spent in a long time. Better than giving money to dead beats and Marxists.

Soldiers die. They knew that when they signed up. At least they are taking out your cowards at a rate of 10 to one. But if you really were concerned about the civilian's, you would quit hiding behind their skirts like the sniveling cowards that you are.

To stupid to even know how to run a good guerrilla war. Getting your own families killed. Sad really.

:lol:

Y'all mad?

It's only going to get harder.

By the looks of things you idiots are killing more of your own, 11 million since 1948

Staggering Statistics on Muslims Killing Muslims

Here's a idea, strap a bomb to your ugly ass and go meet Alllah!

:lol:

Y'all mad?
Why would I be? I'm not losing.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back