Muslim misunderstanders go wild in Kashmir...

It's only going to get harder.

By the looks of things you idiots are killing more of your own, 11 million since 1948

Staggering Statistics on Muslims Killing Muslims

Here's a idea, strap a bomb to your ugly ass and go meet Alllah!

Regardless of the financial cost, not to mention the cost in terms of your soldiers' lives. Oh, and all of those civilians.
Best buck this country has spent in a long time. Better than giving money to dead beats and Marxists.

Soldiers die. They knew that when they signed up. At least they are taking out your cowards at a rate of 10 to one. But if you really were concerned about the civilian's, you would quit hiding behind their skirts like the sniveling cowards that you are.

To stupid to even know how to run a good guerrilla war. Getting your own families killed. Sad really.

:lol:

Y'all mad?

Not at all.

By the looks of things you idiots are killing more of your own, 11 million since 1948

Staggering Statistics on Muslims Killing Muslims

Here's a idea, strap a bomb to your ugly ass and go meet Alllah!

Best buck this country has spent in a long time. Better than giving money to dead beats and Marxists.

Soldiers die. They knew that when they signed up. At least they are taking out your cowards at a rate of 10 to one. But if you really were concerned about the civilian's, you would quit hiding behind their skirts like the sniveling cowards that you are.

To stupid to even know how to run a good guerrilla war. Getting your own families killed. Sad really.

:lol:

Y'all mad?

Not at all.

HeMadLando.jpg

Kashmir has been in a conflict for quite some time they have been fighting and killing other muslims as well.

why is it you islamophobes always pick muslim countries that are war torn and say "look that's islam!". despite who you fox news fans think majority of the muslim world is not in a war or conflict. most middle eastern places are not in any conflict.

have you people even visited the middle east before?

and yes you fox news fans do take isolated incidents and make the out like 1.5 billion muslims are doing. i could take a list of incidents against muslims in this country and make it out to be all americans hate muslims.

Exactly...Kashmir has been on the brink of regional violence for quite a while...if I remember correctly, because of her stance on putting down rebellion there, that's why Indira Ghandi was assassinated, by a Sikh, not a Muslim.

That was because of violence in Punjab, but same basic idea. She completely deserved it.

I stand corrected on the location.

"Kashmir has seen almost daily Muslim demonstrations since June, with angry crowds defying curfews to throw stones or voice their anger over heavy-handed Indian rule in the region.

"Protesters range from separatists who want Kashmiri independence to others demanding that India’s central government remove thousands of Indian paramilitary troops, release political prisoners and lift laws that grant immunity to security officers."

"Before Monday, at least 73 people had been killed in the demonstrations, in which stone-throwing protesters often face off against police officers firing live ammunition."

More Troops Sent...

In 1947 as the previous Empire Where the Sun Never Sets was partitioning the Indian subcontinent into the Union of India and the Dominion of Pakistan a plebiscite demanded by the UN to allow Kashmiris to determine their own political fate was never held.

As Afghanistan and Iraq also attest, it's the descendants of British Colonial elites (like the House of Windsor) who bear much of the responsibility for today's crimes in places like Kashmir.

Along with all the rich US parasites, i.e., like the Bush and Kennedy families who profit from killing other people's children.

Kashmir - Wiki

Kashmir has been in a conflict for quite some time they have been fighting and killing other muslims as well.

why is it you islamophobes always pick muslim countries that are war torn and say "look that's islam!". despite who you fox news fans think majority of the muslim world is not in a war or conflict. most middle eastern places are not in any conflict.

and yes you fox news fans do take isolated incidents and make the out like 1.5 billion muslims are doing. i could take a list of incidents against muslims in this country and make it out to be all americans hate muslims.

I've been to the middle east many times and you?

i lived there for over 10 years.

Why are you incapbable of forming a rebuttal without lying?

It is getting close to the time that those who oppose radical Islam starts thinking about declaring fatwa on the leaders of Islam.

After all, it seems to be okay wit liberals to kill and destroy if your feelings are hurt.

please tell me excatly what did i lie about in my post?

Exactly...Kashmir has been on the brink of regional violence for quite a while...if I remember correctly, because of her stance on putting down rebellion there, that's why Indira Ghandi was assassinated, by a Sikh, not a Muslim.

That was because of violence in Punjab, but same basic idea. She completely deserved it.

I stand corrected on the location.

But you agree she deserved to die? You loser.

I've been to the middle east many times and you?

i lived there for over 10 years.

Where exactly?

Clueless Muslims burn down a school, and American Christians burn sacred scripture. BFD, they're both batshit crazy.

Yes, because even the mention of burning a stupid book gets Muslims riled enough to try and burn buildings and get shot. :cuckoo:

The silence of those Muslims who say it's a peaceful belief is is deafening, which leads many to believe they are all in favor of violence to resolve just about anything.

I hope that their silence is based in fear of the radicals, because that is something that can be resolved. Belief in the cause of the radicals among them is something that cannot be resolved except with force.

The silence of those Muslims who say it's a peaceful belief is is deafening, which leads many to believe they are all in favor of violence to resolve just about anything.

I hope that their silence is based in fear of the radicals, because that is something that can be resolved. Belief in the cause of the radicals among them is something that cannot be resolved except with force.

That becomes problematic when every Muslim involved in an armed struggle for independence is labeled a "radical."

That becomes problematic when every Muslim involved in an armed struggle for independence is labeled a "radical."

we can relate to that, that's what the libturds do to the Tea Party.

Forum List

Back