Muslim misunderstanders go wild in Kashmir...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Capitalist, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Capitalist

Capitalist Jeffersonian Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +211
    [​IMG]

Mendhar (AsiaNews) – A mob of Muslim radicals have tried to burn a school with a Christian name (St. Francis School), unaware that it is governed by Muslim and Christian in name only. The police managed to stop the arsonists, but fired into the crowd, killing four people and wounding 19. Christian leaders say “these people are being manipulated.
    The protest against the “Burn the Koran” campaign is spreading in several areas of Kashmir and has already left 22 dead and hundreds injured. The events used the announced (but subsequently cancelled) desecration of the Koran in the United States, to increase the tension against the Indian government, which refuses to grant autonomy to the region, also disputed by Pakistan.
    After three days of demonstrations and violence, protests erupted yesterday in Mendhar, about 60 km from Poonch near the border with Pakistan. From 10 am at least 3,000 people gathered also from nearby villages, marching towards the school of St Francis and the residences of teachers.
    The crowd were stopped by the police who used firearms, batons and tear gas grenades. In the clashes four demonstrators were killed and 19 wounded. The mob destroyed dozens of government offices, the police station and burned at least eight cars.
    The irony is that the school targeted is Christian in name only and is owned by local Muslims, even if the teaching staff is made up of Christians from Kerala.
    Mgr. Peter Celestine, bishop of Srinagar tells AsiaNews: “The so-called St Francis School has nothing to do with Catholic Protestant or evangelical institutions. They only use the Christian name to attract students. This shows that even for the local Muslims, Christian educational institutions have a very high standard”.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,404
    Such a peaceful tolerant bunch of rabid animals aren't they?

3. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,982
    Careful, our rabid leftists will be along to explain how this was an isolated incident and only had radicals in it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +350
    Their ACTIONS, and the refusal of those who claim to be Peaceful Muslims by standing up and demanding a stop by those radical clerics and Imams.....speaks for itself of violence, intimidation, murder and other peaceful Islamic resolutions to issues, which suggest they ALL feel the same way. The silence of those Muslims who say it's a peaceful belief is is deafening, which leads many to believe they are all in favor of violence to resolve just about anything.

I am hoping their attitudes will change, for the world's sake.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Dick Tuck

Dick Tuck Board Troll

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +502
    Clueless Muslims burn down a school, and American Christians burn sacred scripture. BFD, they're both batshit crazy.

6. nia588

nia588 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +85
    Kashmir has been in a conflict for quite some time they have been fighting and killing other muslims as well.

why is it you islamophobes always pick muslim countries that are war torn and say "look that's islam!". despite who you fox news fans think majority of the muslim world is not in a war or conflict. most middle eastern places are not in any conflict.

have you people even visited the middle east before?

and yes you fox news fans do take isolated incidents and make the out like 1.5 billion muslims are doing. i could take a list of incidents against muslims in this country and make it out to be all americans hate muslims.

7. Lonestar_logic

Lonestar_logic Republic of Texas

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,505
    Hell if just the mention of burning a quran makes these idiots kill each other, we ought to make an announcement everyday of a quran burning.

8. Lonestar_logic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,505
    I've been to the middle east many times and you?

9. Rozman

Rozman Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,688
    I want it on record that I love all Muslims and even those wacko Islam types...... I am doing this to cover my bets here folks...Just in case I get caught looking at an Islamist in a way perceived to be a slight. I don't want to do that because who knows what insult I have inflicted by maybe saying good morning in maybe the wrong tone.I do that and these guys will wait for me to be off guard and they will set upon me and cut my eyes out,or cut my tongue out with a plastic fork or one of those plastic fork/spoon combo deals.

Ah Islam the religion of Peace. Be careful my brothers you never know what will set these crazy bastards off.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
  10. Lonestar_logic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,505
    How does it feel living in fear?