Christine O'Donnell Goes On National Television And Says Something Utterly Vapid...

If Pelosi wasn't in politics, she'd be just another street walker in San Francisco selling her crack for $20.00 a pop.

if she wasn't in politics, there'd be a bounty on her. jeezus, she looks like a rabid wolverine. :eek:

not that there's anything wrong with that.

:eusa_whistle:
OH MY EYES MY EYES
I should neg you for causing me to click on the link, but I like you so I will let you slide this time, but don't ever do that again.:razz:

Plus I am a frim believer in personal accountibility.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Now that was unkind, Big Black Dog. I'm sure Pelosi would have made a very fine school lunch lady.

lunchlady.jpg

if she wasn't in politics, there'd be a bounty on her. jeezus, she looks like a rabid wolverine. :eek:

OH MY EYES MY EYES
I should neg you for causing me to click on the link, but I like you so I will let you slide this time, but don't ever do that again.:razz:

you clicked on the link?

aw, hell, i'm sorry. i was going from memory. :D

OH MY EYES MY EYES

you clicked on the link?

aw, hell, i'm sorry. i was going from memory. :D

Being drunk would not be enough for me to look at that picture again.:eusa_whistle:

OH Wait, it wasn't her? It was Nancy Pelosi??

Pelosi:
"If I Were Not In Politics I'd Probably Be In Business"

"I love the markets. I watched them since I was a teenager. I'm fascinated by it and it's a force, it's a force in our economy,"
Speaker Pelosi told CNBC.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Pelosi: "If I Were Not In Politics I'd Probably Be In Business"

?
Not sure why you consider this vapid?

there are other choices...

education
science
entertainment
sports
law
the arts
religion

The point is, she is like Lovey Howell.

She is so rich and vapid that she can't relate to the real world.

From wiki;

"The Pelosi family has a net worth of nearly $12.5 million as of 2008, largely from investments. In addition to their large portfolio of jointly owned San Francisco Bay Area real estate, the couple also owns a vineyard in St. Helena, California, valued between $5 million and $25 million. Pelosi's husband also owns stock, including $1 million in Apple Inc., and is the owner of the Sacramento Mountain Lions of the United Football League. Pelosi continues to be among the richest members of Congress.[109]"

Since the dems hate the rich she must really hate herself, oh wait, thatr is they hate everybody else that is rich but themselves.

Forum List

Back