President Trump to hold rally in Nashville

I wouldn't get up and head to the door if it was held ay my mailbox.

Nashville hates him
Of course, maybe that's why he is going lol

• Banned
ugly pre-rally scenes in Nashville...

C6_l_cKVoAABlCJ.jpg

• Banned
"i would rather spend time with patriotic folks like you than pundits, reporters, and special interests" - Trump right now

"aren't our borders getting strong" trump asks

"BUILD THE WALL!" the crowd chants

"don't even think about it, we're gonna build the wall" trump answers

"i have to be nice otherwise the media will criticize me" - trump says jokingly

guy in the audience behind trump gives him the thumbs down

Listening to him 'explain' how the law and judicial review works, it's no wonder his moron followers are totally clueless about why he keeps losing.

He clearly never studied in high school when the subject was American government either. Fucking moron.

Fake news folks. Fake fake fake fake fake news. Faaaaaake news
Lol

Listening to him 'explain' how the law and judicial review works, it's no wonder his moron followers are totally clueless about why he keeps losing.

He clearly never studied in high school when the subject was American government either. Fucking moron.
You call someone else a moron and just called a bunch of people brown shirts? Lol ok

"if i had the greatest bill in the history of the world, the Democrats would vote against it, because they hate me"

Trump just admitted there are "liberal" Republicans in Congress. is he alluding to Paul Ryan?

You call someone else a moron and just called a bunch of people brown shirts? Lol ok
Maybe you're not up on early 20th century history?

Forum List

Back