Muslim Immigration is Exactly What ISIS Wants

Yeah, ISIS is getting annihilated in Syria right now. Its fighters are fleeing and looking for escape. Unfortunately, many will escape and end up in Western Europe as 'Refugees.' Some may even end up in the U.S. as well.

The Left really has screwed the pooch, especially in Western Europe. It's dismantling of Immigration Systems has put so many in danger for many years to come.

And obama is helping, is he a muslim, remember he went to the church of god damn America for 20 years...
Immigration is what ISIS needs to defeat America.
December 25, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

isis_esu6io.jpg

The ritualistic “Why do they hate us” browbeating favored by the chattering classes is nonsense. Al Qaeda hated us because we were not Muslims. But it was only using us as the hated “other” to consolidate a collective Muslim identity. We are to Islamists what the Jews were to Hitler; a useful scapegoat whose otherness can be used to manufacture a contrasting pure Aryan or Islamic identity.

No dialogue is possible with an ideology whose virtue is premised on seeing you as utterly evil.

You can negotiate with terrorists, though you shouldn’t. But Islamic terrorists rarely even bother to negotiate. Their core focus is on rallying local Muslims and the Ummah behind them. They don’t recognize national borders so any hope for a permanent peace behind recognized borders is wishful thinking. Islam is a transnational movement. Islamic terrorism is a race between terror groups around the world to carve out their own Islamic states and then use them as a springboard to a Caliphate.

ISIS is the end stage of Islamic terrorism. Its leader is a Caliph with all Muslims obliged to submit to him. The Islamic State is not just in Syria and Iraq. It is everywhere that a Muslim outpost swears allegiance to the Caliph. On its own maps the Islamic State encompasses parts of Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and Russia. The more local Islamic terror groups pledge allegiance to ISIS, the bigger it becomes.

ISIS doesn’t plan to defeat America through acts of terrorism. The plan for defeating America, like every other country, Muslim or non-Muslim, is to build a domestic Muslim terror movement that will be able to hold territory and swear allegiance to the Islamic State.

The idea of an American Emirate may seem silly but consider Molenbeek, the neighborhood in Brussels known as the Jihadi capital of Europe, deemed a no-go zone by local authorities, right in the capital of the European Union. You can take a taxi from NATO HQ to a Muslim micro-state linked to most of the major recent Islamic terror attacks in Europe including the latest ISIS attack in Paris.

ISIS does not plan to defeat America with terror plots. But those plots will eventually accumulate into an organized domestic terror organization. An Islamic State in America based around a majority Muslim town or neighborhood with its own leader pledging allegiance to the Caliph of the Islamic State.

An American Molenbeek; and there are already plenty of candidates for that horrifying honor.

Any Muslim plans for expanding into the West depend on Muslim immigration. Whether it’s ISIS or its Muslim Brotherhood ancestor, or any of the other Islamist organizations and networks, they all require manpower. Some of that manpower will be provided by high Muslim birth rates, but it won’t be nearly enough, not for a country the size of America, without a large annual flow of Muslim migrants.

Even if we defeat ISIS tomorrow, Al Qaeda and other Islamist groups descended from the Muslim Brotherhood will continue pursuing the same goals. And they will rely on the Muslim population in the United States to provide them with money, supplies, cover and an infrastructure for terrorism.

ISIS can’t defeat us with terror attacks. The only hope for an enduring Islamic victory over America is through the rise of domestic groups that pledge allegiance to the Caliphate. ISIS can’t invade America. It has to be invited in. That’s what our immigration policy does.

Trump isn’t a threat to national security. Muslim immigration is.

Muslim immigration is the Islamic State’s only hope for victory over America.

Shalom

How is the weather in TelAviv?

Have you blown Bibi today?

How many more shekels do you get if you swallow?

And obama is helping, is he a muslim, remember he went to the church of god damn America for 20 years...
December 25, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

isis_esu6io.jpg

The ritualistic “Why do they hate us” browbeating favored by the chattering classes is nonsense. Al Qaeda hated us because we were not Muslims. But it was only using us as the hated “other” to consolidate a collective Muslim identity. We are to Islamists what the Jews were to Hitler; a useful scapegoat whose otherness can be used to manufacture a contrasting pure Aryan or Islamic identity.

No dialogue is possible with an ideology whose virtue is premised on seeing you as utterly evil.

You can negotiate with terrorists, though you shouldn’t. But Islamic terrorists rarely even bother to negotiate. Their core focus is on rallying local Muslims and the Ummah behind them. They don’t recognize national borders so any hope for a permanent peace behind recognized borders is wishful thinking. Islam is a transnational movement. Islamic terrorism is a race between terror groups around the world to carve out their own Islamic states and then use them as a springboard to a Caliphate.

ISIS is the end stage of Islamic terrorism. Its leader is a Caliph with all Muslims obliged to submit to him. The Islamic State is not just in Syria and Iraq. It is everywhere that a Muslim outpost swears allegiance to the Caliph. On its own maps the Islamic State encompasses parts of Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and Russia. The more local Islamic terror groups pledge allegiance to ISIS, the bigger it becomes.

ISIS doesn’t plan to defeat America through acts of terrorism. The plan for defeating America, like every other country, Muslim or non-Muslim, is to build a domestic Muslim terror movement that will be able to hold territory and swear allegiance to the Islamic State.

The idea of an American Emirate may seem silly but consider Molenbeek, the neighborhood in Brussels known as the Jihadi capital of Europe, deemed a no-go zone by local authorities, right in the capital of the European Union. You can take a taxi from NATO HQ to a Muslim micro-state linked to most of the major recent Islamic terror attacks in Europe including the latest ISIS attack in Paris.

ISIS does not plan to defeat America with terror plots. But those plots will eventually accumulate into an organized domestic terror organization. An Islamic State in America based around a majority Muslim town or neighborhood with its own leader pledging allegiance to the Caliph of the Islamic State.

An American Molenbeek; and there are already plenty of candidates for that horrifying honor.

Any Muslim plans for expanding into the West depend on Muslim immigration. Whether it’s ISIS or its Muslim Brotherhood ancestor, or any of the other Islamist organizations and networks, they all require manpower. Some of that manpower will be provided by high Muslim birth rates, but it won’t be nearly enough, not for a country the size of America, without a large annual flow of Muslim migrants.

Even if we defeat ISIS tomorrow, Al Qaeda and other Islamist groups descended from the Muslim Brotherhood will continue pursuing the same goals. And they will rely on the Muslim population in the United States to provide them with money, supplies, cover and an infrastructure for terrorism.

ISIS can’t defeat us with terror attacks. The only hope for an enduring Islamic victory over America is through the rise of domestic groups that pledge allegiance to the Caliphate. ISIS can’t invade America. It has to be invited in. That’s what our immigration policy does.

Shalom

How is the weather in TelAviv?

Have you blown Bibi today?

How many more shekels do you get if you swallow?

Oh look another racist Jew hater...:fu:

December 25, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

isis_esu6io.jpg

If Muslim immigration to America is what ISIS needs to win, there going to lose. Pew Research just reduced the estimate of Muslims in America from 5 million to 3 million. This makes Muslims only 1% of the US population.

December 25, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

isis_esu6io.jpg

If Muslim immigration to America is what ISIS needs to win, there going to lose. Pew Research just reduced the estimate of Muslims in America from 5 million to 3 million. This makes Muslims only 1% of the US population.
I thought we were talking about immigration. Now that you brought it up it might go to 5 mil when the immigrunts are brought in by the obongos...

I know lots of muslims------over the past approximately 50 years. I have visited
mosques (long ago --before 9-11-01. ) Your comment is silly. Islamic terrorism
has ----proportionately----more support amongst muslims then did the Islamic
hero Adolf Hitler amongst Germans in the 1930s and is far far more ADULATED
in mosques then Adolf was cheered in german kindergartens in the 1930s. People are "BASHING" muslims? where?

Manchester is stymied-------I asked about his ALLEGED "bashing of muslims"-----
out of sincere interest. I live in the USA---there is no muslim bashing HERE----
despite reports to the contrary. He seems to suggest that there is "bashing"
wherever it is that he lives. His "best response" to my simple question is to
rate it "funny" . I live in the USA ------lots of muslim enclaves in my town. No
muslim bashing going on. Lots of bashing---but not upon muslims. Long long
ago when I was in under-graduate school------for a SOCIOLOGY OF MINORITIES
class I did my "TERM PAPER" on "PAKI-BASHING" ----a London Phenomenon
(it was late 1960s) Do you live in England, Manchester. I would gladly discuss a real historical phenomenon with you if you can MANAGE a real discussion

I was born and raised in Manchester. What those abhorant dicks do in London is none of my concern, the entire place is a racist sewer and is well known as such.
You need to get out more often, get out of the fucking basement you moron and see whats going on in your country and the europeeon union...
:desk: Manchester and islam - Google Search
---

String of extremists are touring British universities unchallenged

Enjoy...

Oh no, we have muslims? I know muslims, I know loads of them, I eat food from Old Trafford mosque when I'm there and its amazing. You are so prejudiced you think that pointing out there are mosques in the city I grew up with proves a point? Pathetic.
I gotta say some of you europeeons are peeons, I thought lefties were smart have you heard of google?
European 'No-Go' Zones: Fact or Fiction? Part 2: Britain
by Soeren Kern
February 3, 2015

• "There's things that I see when I'm driving around Birmingham that shouldn't be happening. I only drive into these areas, never actually walk into these areas, I just wouldn't. Just in case I did do something that...because of their culture or their religion it was a threat or it was an insult or something." — Resident of Birmingham.

• "There are some communities born under other skies who will not involve the police at all... there are communities from other cultures who would prefer to police themselves." — Sir Tom Winsor, chief inspector of the police forces in England and Wales.

• "We are sleepwalking our way to segregation. We are becoming strangers to each other and leaving communities to be marooned outside the mainstream." — Trevor Phillips, former chairman of the Commission for Racial Equality.

• "One of the results of [multiculturalism] has been to further alienate the young from the nation in which they were growing up and also to turn already separate communities into 'no-go' areas where adherence to this ideology [of Islamic extremism] has become a mark of acceptability." — Michael Nazir-Ali, former Bishop of Rochester.
This is the second article in a multi-part series documenting so-called no-go zones in Europe. The first article in this series documents no-go zones in France. This second segment focuses on the United Kingdom. It provides a brief compilation of references to British no-go zones by academic, police, media and government sources.

An erroneous claim on American television that Birmingham, England, is "totally Muslim" and off-limits to non-Muslims has ignited a politically charged debate about the existence of no-go zones in Britain and other European countries.

No-go zones can be defined as Muslim-dominated neighborhoods that are de facto off limits to non-Muslims due to a number of factors, including the lawlessness, insecurity or religious intimidation that often pervades these areas.

In some no-go zones, host-country authorities are unable or unwilling to provide even basic public aid, such as police, fire fighting and ambulance services, out of fear of being attacked by Muslim gangs that sometimes claim control over such areas.

Muslim enclaves in European cities are also breeding grounds for Islamic radicalism.

Europe's no-go zones are the by-product of decades of multicultural policies that have encouraged Muslim immigrants to remain segregated from — rather than become integrated into — their European host nations.

The problem of no-go zones is well documented, but multiculturalists and their politically correct supporters vehemently deny that they exist. Some are now engaged in a concerted campaign to discredit and even silence those who draw attention to the issue — often by deliberately mischaracterizing the term "no-go zone."

Islam expert Andrew C. McCarthy has offered a lucid clarification of what no-go zones are and of what they are not:

Muslim Enclaves in Britain

You are a waste of time...:bye1:

I'll tell you this again, THERE ARE NO NO GO AREAS!! How do I know? I go to them. All.

And I also drive an emergency vehicle in to all areas of towns and no matter what what google tells you when you try and find evidence to support what you want to believe. I see you gove me a quote by "resident of Birmingham". Really? would that be far right wing racist resident of Birmingham by any chance?
yes there are areas that are predominantly muslim, just like there are areas that a predominantly black, it means nothing. We are sleepwalking in to racial segrigation? We have always had areas that were dominated by different ethnicities, so what?

I'll say it once more, I travel around europe and I have never been in a no go Islamic area and I have been in many areas where Muslims make up the majority of people.

Personal anecdote does not count for anything------are there places in England which you would advise your 16 year old daughter to NOT WALK ALONE at night?

Manchester is stymied-------I asked about his ALLEGED "bashing of muslims"-----
out of sincere interest. I live in the USA---there is no muslim bashing HERE----
despite reports to the contrary. He seems to suggest that there is "bashing"
wherever it is that he lives. His "best response" to my simple question is to
rate it "funny" . I live in the USA ------lots of muslim enclaves in my town. No
muslim bashing going on. Lots of bashing---but not upon muslims. Long long
ago when I was in under-graduate school------for a SOCIOLOGY OF MINORITIES
class I did my "TERM PAPER" on "PAKI-BASHING" ----a London Phenomenon
(it was late 1960s) Do you live in England, Manchester. I would gladly discuss a real historical phenomenon with you if you can MANAGE a real discussion

I was born and raised in Manchester. What those abhorant dicks do in London is none of my concern, the entire place is a racist sewer and is well known as such.
You need to get out more often, get out of the fucking basement you moron and see whats going on in your country and the europeeon union...
:desk: Manchester and islam - Google Search
---

String of extremists are touring British universities unchallenged

Enjoy...

Oh no, we have muslims? I know muslims, I know loads of them, I eat food from Old Trafford mosque when I'm there and its amazing. You are so prejudiced you think that pointing out there are mosques in the city I grew up with proves a point? Pathetic.
I gotta say some of you europeeons are peeons, I thought lefties were smart have you heard of google?
by Soeren Kern
February 3, 2015

• "There's things that I see when I'm driving around Birmingham that shouldn't be happening. I only drive into these areas, never actually walk into these areas, I just wouldn't. Just in case I did do something that...because of their culture or their religion it was a threat or it was an insult or something." — Resident of Birmingham.

• "There are some communities born under other skies who will not involve the police at all... there are communities from other cultures who would prefer to police themselves." — Sir Tom Winsor, chief inspector of the police forces in England and Wales.

• "We are sleepwalking our way to segregation. We are becoming strangers to each other and leaving communities to be marooned outside the mainstream." — Trevor Phillips, former chairman of the Commission for Racial Equality.

• "One of the results of [multiculturalism] has been to further alienate the young from the nation in which they were growing up and also to turn already separate communities into 'no-go' areas where adherence to this ideology [of Islamic extremism] has become a mark of acceptability." — Michael Nazir-Ali, former Bishop of Rochester.
This is the second article in a multi-part series documenting so-called no-go zones in Europe. The first article in this series documents no-go zones in France. This second segment focuses on the United Kingdom. It provides a brief compilation of references to British no-go zones by academic, police, media and government sources.

An erroneous claim on American television that Birmingham, England, is "totally Muslim" and off-limits to non-Muslims has ignited a politically charged debate about the existence of no-go zones in Britain and other European countries.

No-go zones can be defined as Muslim-dominated neighborhoods that are de facto off limits to non-Muslims due to a number of factors, including the lawlessness, insecurity or religious intimidation that often pervades these areas.

In some no-go zones, host-country authorities are unable or unwilling to provide even basic public aid, such as police, fire fighting and ambulance services, out of fear of being attacked by Muslim gangs that sometimes claim control over such areas.

Muslim enclaves in European cities are also breeding grounds for Islamic radicalism.

Europe's no-go zones are the by-product of decades of multicultural policies that have encouraged Muslim immigrants to remain segregated from — rather than become integrated into — their European host nations.

The problem of no-go zones is well documented, but multiculturalists and their politically correct supporters vehemently deny that they exist. Some are now engaged in a concerted campaign to discredit and even silence those who draw attention to the issue — often by deliberately mischaracterizing the term "no-go zone."

Islam expert Andrew C. McCarthy has offered a lucid clarification of what no-go zones are and of what they are not:

Muslim Enclaves in Britain

You are a waste of time...:bye1:

I'll tell you this again, THERE ARE NO NO GO AREAS!! How do I know? I go to them. All.

And I also drive an emergency vehicle in to all areas of towns and no matter what what google tells you when you try and find evidence to support what you want to believe. I see you gove me a quote by "resident of Birmingham". Really? would that be far right wing racist resident of Birmingham by any chance?
yes there are areas that are predominantly muslim, just like there are areas that a predominantly black, it means nothing. We are sleepwalking in to racial segrigation? We have always had areas that were dominated by different ethnicities, so what?

I'll say it once more, I travel around europe and I have never been in a no go Islamic area and I have been in many areas where Muslims make up the majority of people.
Most of this stuff grows from a grain of truth to a field of lies and misrepresentation. They can all be traced down to anti-Islamic website such as Jihadist Watch, Bare Naked Islam, Middle East Research Institute, Militant Islamic Monitor, etc... These sites publish the original articles, sometime by staff but often by contributors. They are then picked up by sister sites and often work their way into more reputable conservator sites Rarely do they hit the real news news sites.

Here is one by American Jihad.

full-terrormap3.jpg

I think it's only a question of time before the people that thrive on this nonsense become the willing accomplices of Islamic extremist to bring the Jihad, ISIS prays for

Last edited:
This post for the two left-wing islamic morons man/chester and lopper...
Integration Is Not the Answer to Muslim Terrorism
It’s not cultural integration, but religious disintegration.
April 1, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
twins_for_fpm.jpg

There is a famous photo of Anjem Choudary, the head of multiple banned organizations calling for imposing Sharia law on the UK whose follower was responsible for the Lee Rigby beheading, getting drunk as a young law student. Friends recall “Andy” smoking pot and taking LSD, sleeping around and partying all the time. Andy was really well integrated, but he still turned back into Anjem.

While the proliferation of segregated Muslim areas, no-go zones in which English, French or Dutch is the foreign language, is a major problem, it is a mistake to think that “integration” solves Islamic terrorism.

It doesn’t.

The Tsarnaev brothers who carried out the Boston Marathon bombings seemed integrated. Nobody noticed anything wrong with Syed Rizwan Farook, the San Bernardino shooter, or Faisal Shahzad, the Times Square bomber. They weren’t lurking in a no-go zone. They had American friends, an education and career options if they wanted them. They didn’t want them. And that’s the point.

Bilal Abdullah was a British-born doctor who tried to carry out a terrorist attack at Glasgow International Airport. He wasn’t marginalized, jobless or desperate. He had a cause.

Quite a few converts have become Muslim terrorists. If integration were the issue, white converts to Islam wouldn’t be running off to join ISIS or plotting terrorist attacks like Don Stewart-Whyte, who converted to Islam and planned to blow up planes headed from the UK to the US. Along with his friend Oliver Savant, the son of a secular Iranian father and British mother, they are the reason why you can’t carry liquids onto a plane.

Muslim terrorism is not caused by failed integration, but by a conscious disintegration. What is often described as “radicalization” is really a choice by “integrated” Muslims to become religious and to act on their beliefs. Muslim men who formerly dressed casually begin growing beards and wearing Salafist garb. They consciously reject what Western society has to offer because they have chosen Islam instead.

Islamic terrorists have not been alienated by our rejection. They champion an alien creed that rejects us.

The debate over Islamic terrorism is bogged down by a refusal to name it and understand what it is. ISIS is not a form of “nihilism” that European Muslims resort to after being alienated by racism and driven to despair by joblessness. It’s an alternative system that draws on over a thousand years of Islamic religion and culture. It’s not a negative choice, but a positive one. It’s not an act of despair, but of hope.

Social, linguistic and cultural integration won’t stop Islamic terrorism. They may prevent it in some cases and accelerate it in others. But it’s not the primary factor. Religion is. Cultural integration won’t make much of a difference in the face of religious disintegration.

This is the type of integration that is the real problem. Some of the worst Jihadists are culturally integrated and religiously disintegrated. They speak the native language fluently. They are intimately familiar with popular culture. They move easily among the native population. It’s their belief system that is fundamentally disintegrated and whose demands cannot be integrated without a civil war.

Their choices are not a referendum on our society. What we do in response to their terrorism is.

April 1, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
twins_for_fpm.jpg

There is a famous photo of Anjem Choudary, the head of multiple banned organizations calling for imposing Sharia law on the UK whose follower was responsible for the Lee Rigby beheading, getting drunk as a young law student. Friends recall “Andy” smoking pot and taking LSD, sleeping around and partying all the time. Andy was really well integrated, but he still turned back into Anjem.

While the proliferation of segregated Muslim areas, no-go zones in which English, French or Dutch is the foreign language, is a major problem, it is a mistake to think that “integration” solves Islamic terrorism.

It doesn’t.

The Tsarnaev brothers who carried out the Boston Marathon bombings seemed integrated. Nobody noticed anything wrong with Syed Rizwan Farook, the San Bernardino shooter, or Faisal Shahzad, the Times Square bomber. They weren’t lurking in a no-go zone. They had American friends, an education and career options if they wanted them. They didn’t want them. And that’s the point.

Bilal Abdullah was a British-born doctor who tried to carry out a terrorist attack at Glasgow International Airport. He wasn’t marginalized, jobless or desperate. He had a cause.

Quite a few converts have become Muslim terrorists. If integration were the issue, white converts to Islam wouldn’t be running off to join ISIS or plotting terrorist attacks like Don Stewart-Whyte, who converted to Islam and planned to blow up planes headed from the UK to the US. Along with his friend Oliver Savant, the son of a secular Iranian father and British mother, they are the reason why you can’t carry liquids onto a plane.

Muslim terrorism is not caused by failed integration, but by a conscious disintegration. What is often described as “radicalization” is really a choice by “integrated” Muslims to become religious and to act on their beliefs. Muslim men who formerly dressed casually begin growing beards and wearing Salafist garb. They consciously reject what Western society has to offer because they have chosen Islam instead.

Islamic terrorists have not been alienated by our rejection. They champion an alien creed that rejects us.

The debate over Islamic terrorism is bogged down by a refusal to name it and understand what it is. ISIS is not a form of “nihilism” that European Muslims resort to after being alienated by racism and driven to despair by joblessness. It’s an alternative system that draws on over a thousand years of Islamic religion and culture. It’s not a negative choice, but a positive one. It’s not an act of despair, but of hope.

Social, linguistic and cultural integration won’t stop Islamic terrorism. They may prevent it in some cases and accelerate it in others. But it’s not the primary factor. Religion is. Cultural integration won’t make much of a difference in the face of religious disintegration.

This is the type of integration that is the real problem. Some of the worst Jihadists are culturally integrated and religiously disintegrated. They speak the native language fluently. They are intimately familiar with popular culture. They move easily among the native population. It’s their belief system that is fundamentally disintegrated and whose demands cannot be integrated without a civil war.

Their choices are not a referendum on our society. What we do in response to their terrorism is.

What is moronic is banging on about something that is utterly false and then not meeting the fact that you've been claiming falsehoods of which you know nothing and copy and pasting some article instead. There are not any police no go areas, no amount of googling them ansd posting spurrious rubbish from similarly ignorant right wing chancers will change that, nor will opinion pieces by people looking to justify their devisive agenda with the appearance of reasonability.

April 1, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
twins_for_fpm.jpg

It doesn’t.

What is moronic is banging on about something that is utterly false and then not meeting the fact that you've been claiming falsehoods of which you know nothing and copy and pasting some article instead. There are not any police no go areas, no amount of googling them ansd posting spurrious rubbish from similarly ignorant right wing chancers will change that, nor will opinion pieces by people looking to justify their devisive agenda with the appearance of reasonability.
When I have the time I'll find it for you, it was on that liberal 60 min show about 4 years ago. Will that do it for you on liberal media, moron...

Will Reality Trump Fantasy Regarding Muslim Immigration?
If you ingest a beverage that is only 1% poisonous, will it matter that 99% of it was clean?
April 4, 2016
Raymond Ibrahim
screen_shot_2016-04-03_at_10.05.10_pm.png

Are U.S. presidents charged with protecting American lives or protecting American vanity—especially when the two clash? Put differently, what’s more important: our security or our ability to “feel good” about ourselves?

Consider the two leading presidential candidates’ positions on Muslim immigration after the Brussels terror attack.

Donald Trump continues “calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.”

Conversely, Hillary Clinton continues to offer fine platitudes without practical solutions: “I know that Americans have every reason to be frightened by what they see, we’ve got to work this through, consistent with our values,” she said after Brussels.

Clinton is correct that it’s an American value not to discriminate by religion. However, a troubling implication arises when this value is scrutinized in the context of Islam: Even if most Muslim migrants will not engage in jihadi terrorism and other subversive acts, some most certainly will. This is an established fact, one that Clinton knows: ISIS operatives are passing for refugees and “non-ISIS” refugees are committing acts of violence and rape across Western nations. And both ISIS and its millions of likeminded supporters are motivated by Islamic teachings.

Then, instead of having to start anew in some foreign land, true, displaced refugees would happily return to their homes and families, in peace and safety. Such would be a win-win for all—except for the savages who deserve no mercy.

Will Reality Trump Fantasy Regarding Muslim Immigration?

ISIS Takes the Capital of the European Union
ISIS doesn’t have to invade Brussels. It just has to take a short drive.
March 23, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
mn_1.jpg

The European Union was first brought into being to “safeguard” world peace. Today, the employees of the EU in Brussels were told to cower in fear in their government buildings while Islamic Jihadists once again terrorized this city whose population is already nearly a quarter Muslim.

Practicing Muslims outnumber practicing Christians in Brussels. After a search for Islamic terrorists had shut down the city, its Socialist mayor complained, “We will not live under the Islamic regime.”

But it’s too late for that. He already is. There are 300,000 Muslims in the capital of the European Union. It’s estimated that they will become the majority of the population in 14 years.

Brussels is the first outpost of ISIS in Europe. It is a doomed city that will be lost to Islam within our lifetimes. A Muslim terrorist attack in Brussels is as surprising as a car bombing in Baghdad.

ISIS Takes the Capital of the European Union
They hold their women as breeding stock only, boars intent on sows dropping as many piglets as possible. They don't condone cannibalism.

The idiot right playing into ISIS hands again...

How stupid must these guys be... Can one person from the right here tell what ISIS actually want?

Forum List

Back