Muslim Immigration is Exactly What ISIS Wants

What they also want are US presidential candidates who declare Islam to be the enemy thus helping to galvanize the region and grow their army.Trump melts into their hands.

You are not entirely clear-----but I get the impression that you are claiming that
OPPOSITION to Islamic precedence and supremacy ---CREATES Islamic
terrorism. In fact you are right just as it is right to say muslims tend not
to kill people who are willing to convert to islam or, at the very least, recognize
islam as THE SUPERIOR RELIGION in the world and that its adherents have
right to rule.

you were in mosque for 100+ times based on your stories. why ? spy? are you rat ?:afro:

you are a very vulgar liar , dani-----I never stated I was in mosques 100s of time-----what are you other than a pile of shit? I have worked with a socialized with muslims-----MOSTLY THOSE FROM SOUTHEAST ASIA AND IRAN---because
it was muslims from southeast asia and iran who worked and studied in the places
in which I worked and studied. I was a student and then I practiced a profession and now I am retired-----you were born a lump of shit ---probably at a time when Iran
was not quite the STINKING CESSPIT that it is now. ---------but you grew into a disgusting lying lump
it was muslims from southeast asia and iran who worked and studied in the places

where ? what city ?

I do not hear much condemnation from moderite muslims about isis, but draw a cartoon character of MOOhammud and they'll make edict's and fatwa's and call for your death. I say fuck them all and their ambitions on ruling the world. It's funny the left want utopia and islam wants to rule the world and both will get nothing and like it...

Do you think you don't hear it because it's not forthcoming? Or that there are more headline grabbing things to be reported rather than the same blanket condemnation that muslim organisations issue every single terrorist attack.

“These were barbaric acts,” said Said Kamli, the director of the Federation of Islamic Organisations in Europe, adding that the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) and its terrorist activities do not represent Islam. “We do not support people who do these things. We hope they face justice.”
Belgian Muslims condemn attacks, donate blood

Didn't make any front pages that one, did it.

A statement issued by the Belgian Muslim Executive (EMB) committee, an umbrella group, said the organization “condemns with force and without reservation” what it called “acts of extreme cruelty against innocent civilians.”
Belgian religious groups condemn Brussels attacks - Religion News Service

Or that

The Organization of Islamic Cooperation, the intergovernmental body representing 57 sovereign member states from across the Islamic world, has issued a statement strongly condemning the terrorist attacks in Brussels, which caused at least 34 deaths Tuesday morning and injured more than 100 people.
Organization of Islamic Cooperation Strongly Condemns Brussels Attacks

Oh look another one.

See, if you know any muslim people as I do you know that every time this sort of thing happens they know that they're in for a fresh bout of bashing from idiots who don't know any better, from funny looks in the street, whispers behind their backs and ignorant know nothing morons saying thins like "well I don't hear other muslims condemning them" when THEY FUCKING DO!!

I know lots of muslims------over the past approximately 50 years. I have visited
mosques (long ago --before 9-11-01. ) Your comment is silly. Islamic terrorism
has ----proportionately----more support amongst muslims then did the Islamic
hero Adolf Hitler amongst Germans in the 1930s and is far far more ADULATED
in mosques then Adolf was cheered in german kindergartens in the 1930s. People are "BASHING" muslims? where?

Manchester is stymied-------I asked about his ALLEGED "bashing of muslims"-----
out of sincere interest. I live in the USA---there is no muslim bashing HERE----
despite reports to the contrary. He seems to suggest that there is "bashing"
wherever it is that he lives. His "best response" to my simple question is to
rate it "funny" . I live in the USA ------lots of muslim enclaves in my town. No
muslim bashing going on. Lots of bashing---but not upon muslims. Long long
ago when I was in under-graduate school------for a SOCIOLOGY OF MINORITIES
class I did my "TERM PAPER" on "PAKI-BASHING" ----a London Phenomenon
(it was late 1960s) Do you live in England, Manchester. I would gladly discuss a real historical phenomenon with you if you can MANAGE a real discussion

I was born and raised in Manchester. What those abhorant dicks do in London is none of my concern, the entire place is a racist sewer and is well known as such.

oh----ok I have never been to Manchester -----so your statement has little meaning to me -------You tell me it is a "RACIST SEWER"? can you explain
why you call it a "racist sewer"? OK I googled----Manchester seems to be
an industrialized city with a long BRITISH HISTORY------and its population is
diverse ------Kinda like New York City and London. Why do you call it
"RACIST" In my youth --late 1960s---despite the "paki bashing" ----
London was no more "racist" than England had been for Millennia

London has long been recognised as a more racist place than the industrial north, although in fact it's a less friendly place all togther. I'm not saying that you wont find racism in any place in the UK, its less prevailant than in the USA but it still happens. I have been to London on numerous occasions and I really dislike the place it's expensive, dirty and overcrowded. Particular interest, if you would like to do a study of English racism, should be applied to Essex and in particular Romford. It's a veritable breeding ground for knuckle dragging right wing activism.

However if you really love History then Manchester is probably your winner, it being arguabely the most historically important city of the 20th century, being the birth place of Communism (Marx and Engles worked on the Manifesto at Manchester Central Library), Industry (centre of the industrial revolution) and the computer (Turing building it at Manchester University).

Also Abe Lincoln wrote to the good working people of Manchester. Manchester's industry was cotton and yet the working people supported the moves to abolish slavery even though it would mean the drying up of the supply of cheap cotton that their jobs required.

Lincoln's Letter to Men of Manchester

Do you think you don't hear it because it's not forthcoming? Or that there are more headline grabbing things to be reported rather than the same blanket condemnation that muslim organisations issue every single terrorist attack.

“These were barbaric acts,” said Said Kamli, the director of the Federation of Islamic Organisations in Europe, adding that the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) and its terrorist activities do not represent Islam. “We do not support people who do these things. We hope they face justice.”

A statement issued by the Belgian Muslim Executive (EMB) committee, an umbrella group, said the organization “condemns with force and without reservation” what it called “acts of extreme cruelty against innocent civilians.”

Or that

The Organization of Islamic Cooperation, the intergovernmental body representing 57 sovereign member states from across the Islamic world, has issued a statement strongly condemning the terrorist attacks in Brussels, which caused at least 34 deaths Tuesday morning and injured more than 100 people.

Oh look another one.

See, if you know any muslim people as I do you know that every time this sort of thing happens they know that they're in for a fresh bout of bashing from idiots who don't know any better, from funny looks in the street, whispers behind their backs and ignorant know nothing morons saying thins like "well I don't hear other muslims condemning them" when THEY FUCKING DO!!

I know lots of muslims------over the past approximately 50 years. I have visited
in mosques then Adolf was cheered in german kindergartens in the 1930s. People are "BASHING" muslims? where?

out of sincere interest. I live in the USA---there is no muslim bashing HERE----
rate it "funny" . I live in the USA ------lots of muslim enclaves in my town. No
(it was late 1960s) Do you live in England, Manchester. I would gladly discuss a real historical phenomenon with you if you can MANAGE a real discussion

I was born and raised in Manchester. What those abhorant dicks do in London is none of my concern, the entire place is a racist sewer and is well known as such.

oh----ok I have never been to Manchester -----so your statement has little meaning to me -------You tell me it is a "RACIST SEWER"? can you explain

London has long been recognised as a more racist place than the industrial north, although in fact it's a less friendly place all togther. I'm not saying that you wont find racism in any place in the UK, its less prevailant than in the USA but it still happens. I have been to London on numerous occasions and I really dislike the place it's expensive, dirty and overcrowded. Particular interest, if you would like to do a study of English racism, should be applied to Essex and in particular Romford. It's a veritable breeding ground for knuckle dragging right wing activism.

However if you really love History then Manchester is probably your winner, it being arguabely the most historically important city of the 20th century, being the birth place of Communism (Marx and Engles worked on the Manifesto at Manchester Central Library), Industry (centre of the industrial revolution) and the computer (Turing building it at Manchester University).

Also Abe Lincoln wrote to the good working people of Manchester. Manchester's industry was cotton and yet the working people supported the moves to abolish slavery even though it would mean the drying up of the supply of cheap cotton that their jobs required.

Manchester is a veritable shit hole. I've been there and have never seen uglier and sleazier people in Europe.

Manchester is a veritable shit hole. I've been there and have never seen uglier and sleazier people in Europe.

You've clearly never visited Liverpool

What they also want are US presidential candidates who declare Islam to be the enemy thus helping to galvanize the region and grow their army.Trump melts into their hands.

You are not entirely clear-----but I get the impression that you are claiming that
to kill people who are willing to convert to islam or, at the very least, recognize
right to rule.

you were in mosque for 100+ times based on your stories. why ? spy? are you rat ?:afro:

you are a very vulgar liar , dani-----I never stated I was in mosques 100s of time-----what are you other than a pile of shit? I have worked with a socialized with muslims-----MOSTLY THOSE FROM SOUTHEAST ASIA AND IRAN---because
in which I worked and studied. I was a student and then I practiced a profession and now I am retired-----you were born a lump of shit ---probably at a time when Iran
was not quite the STINKING CESSPIT that it is now. ---------but you grew into a disgusting lying lump

where ? what city ?

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA -----what difference would it make 'WHICH CITIES" in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? How much does the Ayatoilet
government of Islamic iran pay to to post your BS on the net?

right to rule.

where ? what city ?

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA -----what difference would it make 'WHICH CITIES" in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? How much does the Ayatoilet

im iranian.im persian.im mazani.im not jew. im not rat.
mazani arent rat. :funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:
by the way. it is nouroz and im drunk. kiss kiss kiss kiss:smiliehug::smiliehug:
i like you rose. i understand you

the big lie of our time is "THE WEST" (that's us---the non muslims) is so "aggressively" nasty to the noble muslims that the noble muslims MUST FIGHT
BACK. I will now get into my own experience-----one of the EARLIEST bits
of islamo propaganda I was told LIVE (ie not stuff I read in islamo Nazi propaganda)
IS------an ABSOLUTE ASSERTION THAT MUSLIMS NEVER FIGHT OTHER THEN IN SELF-DEFENSE. If there is any place in the world that islam and muslims
are NOT AFFORDED precedence ABOVE all other peoples and religions----that
condition is AN ATTACK ON ISLAM----and demands DEFENSIVE ACTIONS
BY ALL MEMBERS OF THE UMMAH. I was 19 years old when a very ardent
Shiite surgeon so informed me
I do not hear much condemnation from moderite muslims about isis, but draw a cartoon character of MOOhammud and they'll make edict's and fatwa's and call for your death. I say fuck them all and their ambitions on ruling the world. It's funny the left want utopia and islam wants to rule the world and both will get nothing and like it...

Or that

Oh look another one.

You fucking liberal the first thing you do is support the beasts, typical left-wing b/s. Your country is in big trouble with islamic zones your own police won't go in, it's just a mater of time and islam will wait you out. Hey when it happens don't call us...

the big lie of our time is "THE WEST" (that's us---the non muslims) is so "aggressively" nasty to the noble muslims that the noble muslims MUST FIGHT
of islamo propaganda I was told LIVE (ie not stuff I read in islamo Nazi propaganda)
IS------an ABSOLUTE ASSERTION THAT MUSLIMS NEVER FIGHT OTHER THEN IN SELF-DEFENSE. If there is any place in the world that islam and muslims

Or that

Oh look another one.

You need to get out more often, get out of the fucking basement you moron and see whats going on in your country and the europeeon union...
:desk: Manchester and islam - Google Search
---

String of extremists are touring British universities unchallenged

Enjoy...

CdCWANDW8AAj_AN.jpg

You Know What Plays Right into ISIS' Hands? Muslim Immigration
March 24, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
2015-09-09_0134_1.png

After every Muslim terror attack, the media starts claiming that anyone warning about Muslim terrorism is "playing right into ISIS' hands". Google and you'll see too many examples of this meme to count after the Brussels attacks.

"Playing right into ISIS' hands" is another version of "Shoot the messenger". If you point out the problem, you're responsible for it. If you talk about Muslim terrorism, ISIS will be able to recruit more terrorists. Unlike when Obama decided to ignore them and they seized major parts of Syria and Iraq.

Warning that there's a problem is the only way to solve it. Pretending the problem isn't there solves nothing. The technical term for it is cover-up.

Muslims don't join ISIS because people warn about Islamic terrorism. They join ISIS because they believe in rebuilding a Caliphate and living under full Islamic law. They aren't jobless, marginalized or desperate youth. They're fanatical killers.

But do you know what really plays into ISIS' hands? Muslim immigration.

You Know What Plays Right into ISIS' Hands? Muslim Immigration

It isn't only Muslims who want it. The Muslims did not create the immigration laws of white european nations that are intentionally demographically displacing all white european nations, i.e. white genocide. Guess who did create the white european immigration laws? Hint: Merkel is not German and not even Polish she is a crypto.

“Hitler`s Revenge” And Donor Riots: Why Americans Aren`t Allowed To Talk About Immigration | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

Emanuel Celler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jews Push Muslim “Refugees” on US

The Brussels Bombing: Political Class Not Getting Message, Let’s Say It Again Louder: END MUSLIM (and other) IMMIGRATION! | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

Be watchful and wise, brother.

right to rule.

where ? what city ?

im iranian.im persian.im mazani.im not jew. im not rat.
mazani arent rat. :funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:
by the way. it is nouroz and im drunk. kiss kiss kiss kiss:smiliehug::smiliehug:
i like you rose. i understand you

you are a nothing

It isn't only Muslims who want it. The Muslims did not create the immigration laws of white european nations that are intentionally demographically displacing all white european nations, i.e. white genocide. Guess who did create the white european immigration laws? Hint: Merkel is not German and not even Polish she is a crypto.

“Hitler`s Revenge” And Donor Riots: Why Americans Aren`t Allowed To Talk About Immigration | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

Emanuel Celler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jews Push Muslim “Refugees” on US

The Brussels Bombing: Political Class Not Getting Message, Let’s Say It Again Louder: END MUSLIM (and other) IMMIGRATION! | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

Be watchful and wise, brother.

what does "white" or "non-white" have to do with "muslim"??

Of course they do. Once they get enough of a majority that's when they take a city, state or country over. someone once said Osama Bin Laden had a name for all the Muslim sympathizers around the world: useful IDIOTS.

and Obama with Valerie Jarrett at his side plans on Flooding us, ( that is ongoing as we speak) with not only Illegal Immigrants from all the third world countries, with Muslims a priority and none are now Required to Assimilate into our country, customs and way of life. But for the Traitors we have within; the top dog of traitors is Obama, if a few 100, a few 1000 or so are Terrorist that end up KILLING us: they don't care.

Or that

Oh look another one.

You fucking liberal the first thing you do is support the beasts, typical left-wing b/s. Your country is in big trouble with islamic zones your own police won't go in, it's just a mater of time and islam will wait you out. Hey when it happens don't call us...

Ha ha, boy do you not like being proven to be wrong.
Where are these zones? I'll be happy to visit one and post pictures. They don't exist, its a lie youve swallowed that helps your fucked up world view. Oh, and I'm not a liberal.

Or that

Oh look another one.

You need to get out more often, get out of the fucking basement you moron and see whats going on in your country and the europeeon union...
---

Enjoy...

Oh no, we have muslims? I know muslims, I know loads of them, I eat food from Old Trafford mosque when I'm there and its amazing. You are so prejudiced you think that pointing out there are mosques in the city I grew up with proves a point? Pathetic.

I have said this once already and will say it again. Muslim immigration is the best thing ISIS has going for them. The immigrants are making short work of Europe far quicker than ISIS ever could. It's their best ticket.

I don't even feel the need to bring up the statistics this time. We should (even the liberals) know them by now.

Or that

Oh look another one.

---

Enjoy...

Oh no, we have muslims? I know muslims, I know loads of them, I eat food from Old Trafford mosque when I'm there and its amazing. You are so prejudiced you think that pointing out there are mosques in the city I grew up with proves a point? Pathetic.
I gotta say some of you europeeons are peeons, I thought lefties were smart have you heard of google?
European 'No-Go' Zones: Fact or Fiction? Part 2: Britain
by Soeren Kern
February 3, 2015

• "There's things that I see when I'm driving around Birmingham that shouldn't be happening. I only drive into these areas, never actually walk into these areas, I just wouldn't. Just in case I did do something that...because of their culture or their religion it was a threat or it was an insult or something." — Resident of Birmingham.

• "There are some communities born under other skies who will not involve the police at all... there are communities from other cultures who would prefer to police themselves." — Sir Tom Winsor, chief inspector of the police forces in England and Wales.

• "We are sleepwalking our way to segregation. We are becoming strangers to each other and leaving communities to be marooned outside the mainstream." — Trevor Phillips, former chairman of the Commission for Racial Equality.

• "One of the results of [multiculturalism] has been to further alienate the young from the nation in which they were growing up and also to turn already separate communities into 'no-go' areas where adherence to this ideology [of Islamic extremism] has become a mark of acceptability." — Michael Nazir-Ali, former Bishop of Rochester.
This is the second article in a multi-part series documenting so-called no-go zones in Europe. The first article in this series documents no-go zones in France. This second segment focuses on the United Kingdom. It provides a brief compilation of references to British no-go zones by academic, police, media and government sources.

An erroneous claim on American television that Birmingham, England, is "totally Muslim" and off-limits to non-Muslims has ignited a politically charged debate about the existence of no-go zones in Britain and other European countries.

No-go zones can be defined as Muslim-dominated neighborhoods that are de facto off limits to non-Muslims due to a number of factors, including the lawlessness, insecurity or religious intimidation that often pervades these areas.

In some no-go zones, host-country authorities are unable or unwilling to provide even basic public aid, such as police, fire fighting and ambulance services, out of fear of being attacked by Muslim gangs that sometimes claim control over such areas.

Muslim enclaves in European cities are also breeding grounds for Islamic radicalism.

Europe's no-go zones are the by-product of decades of multicultural policies that have encouraged Muslim immigrants to remain segregated from — rather than become integrated into — their European host nations.

The problem of no-go zones is well documented, but multiculturalists and their politically correct supporters vehemently deny that they exist. Some are now engaged in a concerted campaign to discredit and even silence those who draw attention to the issue — often by deliberately mischaracterizing the term "no-go zone."

Islam expert Andrew C. McCarthy has offered a lucid clarification of what no-go zones are and of what they are not:

Muslim Enclaves in Britain

European 'No-Go' Zones: Fact or Fiction? Part 2: Britain

You are a waste of time...:bye1:

Forum List

Back