Muslim Fresno St. Professor Cheers Death of Former First Lady Barbara Bush “Happy the Witch is Dead”

What a fat ungrateful Muslim pig. What gets me is she was raised in Kuwait and was there when Barbara's husband liberated the country from Saddam's murderous forces. And this is how she shows her gratitude and respect! This is why all Muslims should be deported and banned from this great country.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...bara-bush-wishes-death-on-entire-bush-family/
Aaaand....now watch as every white wing puke on this message board throws a huge hissy fit , because this woman treated Barbara Bush exactly the way they, themselves, treat EVERYONE. Bust out the Kleenex...the waterworks are about to begin...

Okay, so are you going to denounce this disgusting "professor" ?

Already did - Pay attention

Conduct unbecoming of a university professor.

Well if you call "unbecoming" a denouncement, ok. I would prefer to see one of you libs get a little more fired up over this, but not surprised.

I don't get too frothy at the mouth over the stupid statements of a single individual few have ever heard of.

typical, hateful liberal---miserable because she is fat ...hates everyone/blames everyone for her fatness
hateful because she is fat

^^

Typical white wing whiner...hates all blacks and females who are more educated and successful than he is...blames everyone else for his own failure...

The above post is pretty much what I would expect from a fucking lib.

Why? One doesn't have to be a liberal to predict what you white wingers will do. You guys are pretty predictable.

Every American should be disgusted and appalled by what this fat pig had to say.
The fact that you spend time complaining about the reaction to her words, instead of the words themselves, speaks volumes.

Okay, so are you going to denounce this disgusting "professor" ?

Already did - Pay attention

Conduct unbecoming of a university professor.

Well if you call "unbecoming" a denouncement, ok. I would prefer to see one of you libs get a little more fired up over this, but not surprised.

I don't get too frothy at the mouth over the stupid statements of a single individual few have ever heard of.

She's an author, and a professor, and Americans have to pay her salary to teach our kids pure hate.
You and everyone else should be frothing at the mouth. But you won't, because as a lib her words are not too far off of how you truly feel anyway.

What a fat ungrateful Muslim pig. What gets me is she was raised in Kuwait and was there when Barbara's husband liberated the country from Saddam's murderous forces. And this is how she shows her gratitude and respect! This is why all Muslims should be deported and banned from this great country.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...bara-bush-wishes-death-on-entire-bush-family/
Aaaand....now watch as every white wing puke on this message board throws a huge hissy fit , because this woman treated Barbara Bush exactly the way they, themselves, treat EVERYONE. Bust out the Kleenex...the waterworks are about to begin...
I love how a liberal will marginalize an action by saying that we on the right would do what the left always does.

here --I just sent my ''comment'' to Fresno U...feel free to send a ''comment'' of your own
California State University, Fresno
Fresno U president has responded ..it's in the link

I noticed on the page this: "Leadership in American politics".

What a joke.
Her statements were made as a private citizen, not as a representative of Fresno State
trying to cover their A$$!!
but if it was a white person that denigrated a black---FIRED immediately

Last edited:
upload_2018-4-18_10-28-51.png

Becky Look at her Bot on Twitter

Forum List

Back