Muslim Demographics : absolutely shocking statistics

Nope, when the constitution was written it was a different time and they who wrote it did not see the new arrising threat.

You are proposing that we discard The Constituion of the United States in order to save the United States? Where is that lobotomy surgeon when you need him?

Nope, adjust it for the times.

Lol "update", cute wording.

You'd have to throw out tons and tons of the Constitution to make your crazed, psychotic, demented dream human exporting come to fruition.

You will never find a post of mine disparaging the United States Constitution.

I once swore and oath to defend the Constitution.

And I 100% support the original United States Constitution and all that it represents. :cool:

So did I and I still will, but I am all for changing some of it to defend the interest of this country and what we are currently faced with.
Exactly what part of that would you change ?

Right now freedom of religion that would threaten the security of this country we took action agains't the kkk and they my friend were religious zealots.

First, the Statistics aren't shocking at all. Atleast not to anyone who is paying attention.

Second, Political correctness really doesnt have anything to do with the issue.

Third, The major flaw with your analysis is the assumption that the demographic growth rates are going to remain the same as today. this is false.

Political correctness will take a country down that is reality because our enemies don't play by our rules and ethics.
Historically what country was taken down because of political correctness ?

Good point,most were brought down from a lack of morals.

We are beginning to see the downfall of Europe take your pick on the country.

You're seeing it happen here.

So did I and I still will, but I am all for changing some of it to defend the interest of this country and what we are currently faced with.
Exactly what part of that would you change ?

Right now freedom of religion that would threaten the security of this country we took action agains't the kkk and they my friend were religious zealots.

I was not aware that we changed the Constitution in order to deal with the KKK ?

In what year did this take place??

You are proposing that we discard The Constituion of the United States in order to save the United States? Where is that lobotomy surgeon when you need him?

OK and then adjust it again later, then ....uuuuummmmm....nnnnoooo....lets adjust it again.....right:lol:

Only where it's needed.

If a religion threatens our national security how can you take action without changing the constitution ?

According to Wikipedia, as of 2009, there are 2.4 million in the United States.

Hmm our entire active service from all branches of our military number around 1,445,000 what is your point ?

It only took 19 terrorists to pull off 9-11 get real.

What the fuck are you smoking? There was a debate over the numbers of the Muslim population, so I posted a link showing the demographic. Problem?

First I don't use your language so that may be part of our misunderstanding of each other.

Secondly wiki is not a source I put faith in.

Political correctness will take a country down that is reality because our enemies don't play by our rules and ethics.

I do see a complete breakdown of morals in the United States and Europe.

But that was going on long before Muslims were even on the radar.

So how can you hold them responsible for a Western civilization problem ?

You'd have to throw out tons and tons of the Constitution to make your crazed, psychotic, demented dream human exporting come to fruition.

I thought your side rejected religion in any form in our society according to your interpretations ?

I do see a complete breakdown of morals in the United States and Europe.

But that was going on long before Muslims were even on the radar.

So how can you hold them responsible for a Western civilization problem ?

The break down in morals was part of allowing themselves to be over run by the muslims. Now they have a very serious problem going on.

Why do not muslims work with society to bring the radicals to justice ?you know they have been recruited by them.

I thought your side rejected religion in any form in our society according to your interpretations ?

That's just one of the many loopy voices you have going on in your head.

The only thing I don't want is religion in government, I don't care if every private building erected in the US is a church or synagogue or mosque.

The only thing I don't want is religion in government, I don't care if every private building erected in the US is a church or synagogue or mosque.

So why is it protected by the constitution,the constitution doesn't guide our governments ?

So why is it protected by the constitution,the constitution doesn't guide our governments ?

So you want to abolish the 1st amendment to the US Constitution? Did you take your medication this morning?

Oh I see, now you respect the Constitution, schizophrenia kicking in?

It is protected by the Constitution thank goodness, you can prostelyze all day everyday, and I can ignore religion all I want, we're both protected.

So you want to abolish the 1st amendment to the US Constitution? Did you take your medication this morning?

The US must became a Christian State again otherwise Islam will take it over and the entirely Constitution will be flashed down the toilet.Islam misuse the tolerant Laws of the free societies and pursue to transform they to Sharia.

The US must became a Christian State again otherwise Islam will take it over and the entirely Constitution will be flashed down the toilet.Islam misuse the tolerant Laws of the free societies and pursue to transform they to Sharia.

So your solution to Islamic Fundamentalism is another form of religious fundamentalism, which has a really shitty history of tolerance for other beliefs itself? Sounds great, where can I sign up? :cuckoo:

No just tweak it a little. Not at that time no. It is not the drugs that cause my brilliance.

Forum List

Back