Muslim Demographics : absolutely shocking statistics

I told you if they=muslims truly worked towards bringing radicals to justice i could change my view of them. They don't and they look the other way very few see the radical movement as unjust. Do you remember seeing videos of them dancing in the streets when our towers came down.

Get with the program Doc.

What program wants families, children and babies included, to be rounded up and shipped off somewhere? Do you think Jesus would approve of that? Do you think he'd approve of your hate?

America becoming less Christian, survey finds - CNN

It was 86% in 1990, 2009 survey it was 75%.

Which one should we believe same year ?

God Is Back! - CBS News

Either way you can't kick out that percentage it was poor reasoning on his or her part.

I was being facetious. I don't think we should kick anyone out of this country because of their beliefs, whether the comprise a majority or minority. That's where you and I differ; I believe the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution applies to everyone, while you do not. I don't believe in the implementation of thought crime, while you do.

What program wants families, children and babies included, to be rounded up and shipped off somewhere? Do you think Jesus would approve of that? Do you think he'd approve of your hate?

America becoming less Christian, survey finds - CNN

It was 86% in 1990, 2009 survey it was 75%.

Which one should we believe same year ?

God Is Back! - CBS News

Either way you can't kick out that percentage it was poor reasoning on his or her part.

I was being facetious. I don't think we should kick anyone out of this country because of their beliefs, whether the comprise a majority or minority. That's where you and I differ; I believe the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution applies to everyone, while you do not. I don't believe in the implementation of thought crime, while you do.

I believe in it to,but at times some of our laws need tweaking no ?

What about the American born Muslims who are United Sates citizens?

Where would we deport them to?

I would not have this view if muslims began bringing all radicals to justice. Then i would know they are sincere in wanting to live a peaceful life and they're no threat to our society.
People keep talking about Muslim radicals but I've never seen our heard of any ?? :confused:

What about the American born Muslims who are United Sates citizens?

Where would we deport them to?

I would not have this view if muslims began bringing all radicals to justice. Then i would know they are sincere in wanting to live a peaceful life and they're no threat to our society.
People keep talking about Muslim radicals but I've never seen our heard of any ?? :confused:

Young future suicide bombers in training. And, they blow up so fast! :clap2:

2 year old Muslima child
Who was struck by allah's wrath? "The Jews"
Who are the misguided? "The Christians
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg3m3t87-dk&NR=1]brainwashed little muslim girl [must see] original - YouTube[/ame]

3 year old Muslima child..
Do you know the Jews? "Yes"
Do you like them? "No"
Why don't you like them?: "Because they are apes and pigs"
Who said that about them? "Our god"
Where did he say that about them? "The Koran"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbJnZUJTYU]3 YEAR OLD MUSLIM GIRL YEARNS TO KILL INFIDELS - YouTube[/ame]

Shahad, 9 year old Palestinian...
The Prophet Muhammad said the hour of resurrection will not take place until you fight the Jews The rock and the tree will say, "Oh, Muslim, servant of allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and fight him!"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSwpAX1xvrc]Palestinian children are taught: Genocide is God's will - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back