Muslim Demographics : absolutely shocking statistics

Between creeping sharia and high Muslim birthrates the West is doomed. :eek:

Wait, wait, firstly Palin get elected, secondly all Conservatives in the West unite themselves and thirdly all Western peoples begin to discuss about whether Islam will be prohibited or not.

You're joking...

First, no, second, the people parading themselves as conservatives today are anything but, and third, we have this thing called the Constitution of the United States of America, which expressly prevents the prohibition of religion. You may have heard of it, being that it is the supreme source of law in this country. I don't care if they worship Nyarlathotep, the crawling chaos, Palin and the rest of the pseudo-conservative Bolsheviks are not banning the rights of the People that are guaranteed by the Constitution.

Anyone who attempts to violate the Constitution in order to oppress the citizenry of this great nation is a domestic enemy of the United States, and a traitor to everything the United States stands for. Damn you for even suggesting such treason.

People would characterize me as antiMuslim, I call it being a Muslim realist! :eusa_angel: HOWEVER, this video is bullshit. It appears they make up stats, inflate (and deflate) numbers, make up quotes and outright lie!

9 mil Muslims in America? LOL, the best estimate is 3 mil!

Disproving Muslim demographics - YouTube

According to Wikipedia, as of 2009, there are 2.4 million in the United States.

God I feel sorry for fundies of all religions.

Take notes from your normal, moral, respectful moderates in your religions.

I am glad you have the ability to distinguish what is 'normal'. As for moral and respectful, it is easy to see that fundamantal Muslims are neither with their treatment of women and infidels.

First, the Statistics aren't shocking at all. Atleast not to anyone who is paying attention.

Second, Political correctness really doesnt have anything to do with the issue.

Third, The major flaw with your analysis is the assumption that the demographic growth rates are going to remain the same as today. this is false.

So you say that you are an American but you want to disregard the US Constitution .

Doesn't this make you worse then the radical Islamists?

And a traitor to America and its values? :doubt:

Nope, when the constitution was written it was a different time and they who wrote it did not see the new arrising threat.

So the United States Constitution which has served our nations needs and legal framework for over 200 years is now suddenly out of date?? :doubt:

No,but there are times we will have to update it in the interest of of the country.

The idiocy of your posts is the only rational argument I see against evolution.

Imagine that, an atheist siding with the rights for muslims. :lol:

Imagine that, a nutjob siding with destroying the Constitution who's so crazed and morally disgusting that he wants to deport people based on their religion.

Please don't spread your hate to the minds of children. Stay in your room, and when you leave it, tape your mouth shut.

The nut job is the one with comprehension problems. I did not say destroy the constitution but update it in the interest of the country.

I know the real problem you have with me is my view on your religion.

So you say that you are an American but you want to disregard the US Constitution .

Doesn't this make you worse then the radical Islamists?

And a traitor to America and its values? :doubt:

Nope, when the constitution was written it was a different time and they who wrote it did not see the new arrising threat.

You are proposing that we discard The Constituion of the United States in order to save the United States? Where is that lobotomy surgeon when you need him?

Nope, adjust it for the times.

So the United States Constitution which has served our nations needs and legal framework for over 200 years is now suddenly out of date?? :doubt:

So today you're all for the Constitution?
You will never find a post of mine disparaging the United States Constitution.

I once swore and oath to defend the Constitution.

And I 100% support the original United States Constitution and all that it represents. :cool:

Between creeping sharia and high Muslim birthrates the West is doomed. :eek:

Wait, wait, firstly Palin get elected, secondly all Conservatives in the West unite themselves and thirdly all Western peoples begin to discuss about whether Islam will be prohibited or not.

You're joking...

First, no, second, the people parading themselves as conservatives today are anything but, and third, we have this thing called the Constitution of the United States of America, which expressly prevents the prohibition of religion. You may have heard of it, being that it is the supreme source of law in this country. I don't care if they worship Nyarlathotep, the crawling chaos, Palin and the rest of the pseudo-conservative Bolsheviks are not banning the rights of the People that are guaranteed by the Constitution.

Anyone who attempts to violate the Constitution in order to oppress the citizenry of this great nation is a domestic enemy of the United States, and a traitor to everything the United States stands for. Damn you for even suggesting such treason.

Oh it's wrong to make change in the best interest of the country ?

People would characterize me as antiMuslim, I call it being a Muslim realist! :eusa_angel: HOWEVER, this video is bullshit. It appears they make up stats, inflate (and deflate) numbers, make up quotes and outright lie!

Hmm our entire active service from all branches of our military number around 1,445,000 what is your point ?

It only took 19 terrorists to pull off 9-11 get real.

First, the Statistics aren't shocking at all. Atleast not to anyone who is paying attention.

Third, The major flaw with your analysis is the assumption that the demographic growth rates are going to remain the same as today. this is false.

Political correctness will take a country down that is reality because our enemies don't play by our rules and ethics.

And I 100% support the original United States Constitution and all that it represents. :cool:

So did I and I still will, but I am all for changing some of it to defend the interest of this country and what we are currently faced with.

So did I and I still will, but I am all for changing some of it to defend the interest of this country and what we are currently faced with.
Exactly what part of that would you change ?

Political correctness will take a country down that is reality because our enemies don't play by our rules and ethics.
Historically what country was taken down because of political correctness ?

You are proposing that we discard The Constituion of the United States in order to save the United States? Where is that lobotomy surgeon when you need him?

Nope, adjust it for the times.

OK and then adjust it again later, then ....uuuuummmmm....nnnnoooo....lets adjust it again.....right:lol:

Hmm our entire active service from all branches of our military number around 1,445,000 what is your point ?

It only took 19 terrorists to pull off 9-11 get real.

What the fuck are you smoking? There was a debate over the numbers of the Muslim population, so I posted a link showing the demographic. Problem?

There are a number of effective deterrents to the increasing Islamist populations in Europe including educating Islamic women, urbanization, develop predominantly Islamic countries (so as to curb immigration for economic opportunity), provide contraception and marginalize conservatism.

Dropping feminist literature and condoms would be far more effective than bombs.

Forum List

Back