Muslim cleric Abu Islam Burns the Holy Bible

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
continentalnews.net/ ^ | Sept. 16, 2012 | Dan Wooding

Muslim cleric Abu Islam Burns the Holy Bible in front of thousands of Muslims at protest outside the US Embassy in Cairo, Egypt, on Tuesday, 9/11. His action was met with applause and anti-Christian cheers from the demonstrators.

According to Mary Abdelmassih in a story carried by the Assyrian International News Agency (Assyrian International News Agency), the cleric, before leaving the demonstration and getting into his car, told the crowds “next time I will urinate on it.”

http://continentalnews.net/2012/09/16/muslim-abu-islam-11983.html

I think we Christians should do the same with the Koran! :mad: Every time they burn a bible. WE SHOULD burn a Koran and post it on YOUTUBE.

Last edited:
pastor-terry-jones-burned-koran-march-20-2011-and-was-burned-in-effigy-in-pakistan-later.jpg

Matthew so what would your actions accomplish? As many books you burn more will be made. It really makes a failed case for you to burn someone else's Holy book simply because some cleric thousands of miles away burned a Holy Book. that tit-for-tat nonsense is childish and its an intolerable act, something contradictory to the teachings of Jesus.

Or we could be mature civilized people and show the world how we are different from these mobs.

It's not the burnings of holy books that is the issue as that is merely a symbol, much like our flag. We've had thousands of flags burned and countless bibles. Yet, when some korans were burned by our military, not to make a statement, but because prisoners were using the holy books to pass along secret messages to each other, there were more threats of death by Muslims.

It's the reaction to these things that matters. Christians take it on the chin time and time again. At worst, they vent their frustrations by burning a koran.

Muslims kill people, and it doesn't matter if they are the ones who actually offended them, but they will kill any American or Jewish person out of pure hatred.

No one in the Obama administration will ask for an apology over a burned bible. He didn't ask for an apology over some murdered innocents, yet gave them an apology for offending them. And those murdered people weren't enough revenge for the terrorists, so they continued with their reign of terror.

I am so sick of people getting more upset over the mention of burning a koran or disrespecting it than they are over the slaughter of innocent people.

Or we could be mature civilized people and show the world how we are different from these mobs.

I think we have proven that over the years. Sadly, it does not matter to them. How long do we turn the other cheek when they keep killing our citizens?

Last edited:
Matthew so what would your actions accomplish? As many books you burn more will be made. It really makes a failed case for you to burn someone else's Holy book simply because some cleric thousands of miles away burned a Holy Book. that tit-for-tat nonsense is childish and its an intolerable act, something contradictory to the teachings of Jesus.

it seems far more prudent to read books than to burn them. That way, we can argue against them with their own texts.

it seems far more prudent to read books than to burn them. That way, we can argue against them with their own texts.

I agree - especially the Old Testament.

It's not the burnings of holy books that is the issue as that is merely a symbol, much like our flag. We've had thousands of flags burned and countless bibles. Yet, when some korans were burned by our military, not to make a statement, but because prisoners were using the holy books to pass along secret messages to each other, there were more threats of death by Muslims.

It's the reaction to these things that matters. Christians take it on the chin time and time again. At worst, they vent their frustrations by burning a koran.

Muslims kill people, and it doesn't matter if they are the ones who actually offended them, but they will kill any American or Jewish person out of pure hatred.

No one in the Obama administration will ask for an apology over a burned bible. He didn't ask for an apology over some murdered innocents, yet gave them an apology for offending them. And those murdered people weren't enough revenge for the terrorists, so they continued with their reign of terror.

I am so sick of people getting more upset over the mention of burning a koran or disrespecting it than they are over the slaughter of innocent people.

I think we have proven that over the years. Sadly, it does not matter to them. How long do we turn the other cheek when they keep killing our citizens?

The truth is that Muslims can live peaceably among any other religious people or different cultures when they are in the minority, but should they become the majority, then the game changes. If anyone here doubts this or needs proof, then just look at Lebanon. In fifty to one-hundred years, Europe is going to look a lot like Lebanon. If ever there will be a religious war, it will happen in Europe.

You see some how the Christians have to be more tolerant for the Muslims . No matter what Muslims do to other religions. Only MUSLIMS have the one TRUE Religion.... We Christians must let them get their frustrations out.. Right >>>

Ok done with my sarcasm. How is this any different from a stupid movie trailer. Why are we not burning up all the mosques and stuff here .. Burning Islam flags.. You know why because we are MORE civilized then those people!!

Muslim cleric Abu Islam Burns the Holy Bible in front of thousands of Muslims at protest outside the US Embassy in Cairo, Egypt, on Tuesday, 9/11. His action was met with applause and anti-Christian cheers from the demonstrators.

According to Mary Abdelmassih in a story carried by the Assyrian International News Agency (Assyrian International News Agency), the cleric, before leaving the demonstration and getting into his car, told the crowds “next time I will urinate on it.”

I think we Christians should do the same with the Koran! :mad: Every time they burn a bible. WE SHOULD burn a Koran and post it on YOUTUBE.

OH and you know it will be a cold day in HELL , that Obama would come on TV and apologize to us for the Muslims burning our Holy bible..

Well what the hell's with the Christians? They should be out rioting in the streets wherever there's an Arab embassy or consulate, storm the walls or doors and burn their flags and maybe even kill a few people just to let everyone know how really pissed off they are. If they just sit back and turn the other cheek, how will they ever get on CNN?

This just points out that the Koran really has nothing to do with all their so called religious protests. If so, they would be protesting the bible burning. Muslims are supposed to consider Jesus Christ as a prophet as well. This is all political folks. Always has been and will continue.

*shrugs*

Be the better man or don't....

Honestly I can't blame you much for your choice... I tend to choose not to be myself. I'm one of those "step on my toes and I'll break your foot" or "give me a dime, I'll give you a dollar" kind of people. It's a great way to make friends.... And enemies.

You don't sound like a Christian.

You don't sound like a Christian.

How can he sound like anything?

He and anyone else can burn Bibles all day long, they cannot.....no matter what they say or do remove it from my heart.

Oh and by the way, I will not waste one penny on buying a koran just so I can burn it. I have better things to do with my money

Last edited:
Since I'm not religious I could care.

Hell. They can burn the Bible and the Koran in the same fire for all I care.

Its what you believe inside that counts.

Forum List

Back