Muslim Brotherhood wants to boost tourism

TheGreatGatsby, after reading your posts...

...no wonder Americans have a reputation of the most ignorant and arrogant in their ignorance human-like species...

You wanna talk about reputation? You're in the red for a reason sister.

All she does is lick Muslim ass, thats it, and she should know us Yankees could give a fuck less about what other people think of us.

TheGreatGatsby, after reading your posts...

...no wonder Americans have a reputation of the most ignorant and arrogant in their ignorance human-like species...

All she does is lick Muslim ass, thats it, and she should know us Yankees could give a fuck less about what other people think of us.

Yeah like you ever been there and haha only to you tho idiot, he is cocky and ignorant like you so there was no point of being respectful to him

Yeah like you ever been there and haha only to you tho idiot, he is cocky and ignorant like you so there was no point of being respectful to him

I could care less whether you believe me or not but answer me this, if Egypt is so fucking great why aren't you living there? instead you are living here amongst us infidels because you yourself know the US is better than those shit hole countries.:eusa_hand:

I could care less whether you believe me or not but answer me this, if Egypt is so fucking great why aren't you living there? instead you are living here amongst us infidels because you yourself know the US is better than those shit hole countries.:eusa_hand:

I didn't say Egypt is great and I'm not Egyptian, it's not the way this Muslim basher tries to describe it. And no thanks I live on a million dollar house on a lake you fuck I'm staying here

I didn't say Egypt is great and I'm not Egyptian, it's not the way this Muslim basher tries to describe it. And no thanks I live on a million dollar house on a lake you fuck I'm staying here

Bull fuckin shit, if Egypt was so fucking great you would be living there. You live here because that country is a fucking shit hole and you know it.:eusa_hand:

Bull fuckin shit, if Egypt was so fucking great you would be living there. You live here because that country is a fucking shit hole and you know it.:eusa_hand:

I go to Egypt to cross into the gaza strip it's a nice place you obviously never left America so do yourself a favor and shutup :clap2:

I go to Egypt to cross into the gaza strip it's a nice place you obviously never left America so do yourself a favor and shutup :clap2:

I have been to more countries in the middle east than you so feel free to remove your head from your ass now.:lol:

I have been to more countries in the middle east than you so feel free to remove your head from your ass now.:lol:

Oh yah sure you :D, I already told you zionist Pussies like you cannot seem foot in the middle east

Oh yah sure you :D, I already told you zionist Pussies like you cannot seem foot in the middle east

Cannot seem foot? what the fuck does that mean? are you retarded? :cuckoo:

Set foot it must of auto corrected, but really can you imagine yourself in a middle eastern country in front of the Arabs telling them they are shit Hahaha what would they do to you?

Set foot it must of auto corrected, but really can you imagine yourself in a middle eastern country in front of the Arabs telling them they are shit Hahaha what would they do to you?

Never said Arabs were shit you illiterate fuck, I said most countries in the region are third world shit holes and its true because thats why there are lines across the block at the US Embassies there trying to get green cards.:eusa_hand:

Never said Arabs were shit you illiterate fuck, I said most countries in the region are third world shit holes and its true because thats why there are lines across the block at the US Embassies there trying to get green cards.:eusa_hand:

So? Yeah some people want to come here that's Normal, they are not third world shitholes
GDP per capita
Qatar-102,700
Kuwait-48,700
UAE-46,000
Israel-31,00
So does that make Israel a shithole? What about Arabs?

So? Yeah some people want to come here that's Normal, they are not third world shitholes
GDP per capita
Qatar-102,700
Kuwait-48,700
UAE-46,000
Israel-31,00

I have been to Qatar, Kuwait, and the UAE. Now these countries have alot of cash and there are areas of the country that are very nice, however there are parts of those countries where third world country nationals from India, Bangladesh, etc live and those areas are total shit holes, and the education in those countries are terrible as well. Those countries are still third world countries. Even though the people in Kuwait and Qatar have money the average quality of life is still lower than people in the West, deal with it. There are people in the Sudan right now with alot of money but the country is still a third world shit hole.

GDP per capita
Qatar-102,700
Kuwait-48,700
UAE-46,000
Israel-31,00

I have been to Qatar, Kuwait, and the UAE. Now these countries have alot of cash and there are areas of the country that are very nice, however there are parts of those countries where third world country nationals from India, Bangladesh, etc live and those areas are total shit holes, and the education in those countries are terrible as well. Those countries are still third world countries. Even though the people in Kuwait and Qatar have money the average quality of life is still lower than people in the West, deal with it. There are people in the Sudan right now with alot of money but the country is still a third world shit hole.

Been there too and it's not much different I don't know what you are talking about, I had a friend who moved for a year and got an education at an school for foreigners and he said its more work than he thought, if they are third world than Israel is third world

Forum List

Back