Muslim Brotherhood wants to boost tourism

Oh, you want pictures? Here's my impersonation of idiots like you...

20060204.gif

And b/c I'm not an idiot - I'm sure it worked :)

Your definitely the idiot in this discussion
Greatgatsby: blabs a bla bla bla Islam is crazy bla bla bla you're a Muslim bla bla bla bla, I'm conservative that proves I am right bla bla bla bla I'm gonna post dumb pictures from Jewish hate site bla bla bla

You must be Jewish then? I knew it

20060204.gif

Greatgatsby: blabs a bla bla bla Islam is crazy bla bla bla you're a Muslim bla bla bla bla, I'm conservative that proves I am right bla bla bla bla I'm gonna post dumb pictures from Jewish hate site bla bla bla

Either way, I'm sure I'm "the infidel" that your piece of shit devil book says that you need to kill.

20060204.gif

Either way, I'm sure I'm "the infidel" that your piece of shit devil book says that you need to kill.

There is no word called infidel in the Koran which is Arabic, it's called kafir, kafir means one doesn't believ in the unseen God, those verses where referring to the Quraysh who ambushed the very few Muslims in the middle of the desert in medina, god said if they attack you fight back and guess who won the battle while outnumbered?

Get a life learn how to debate, u proved nothing in any of your rants bring up evidence

Debate? I'm not debating with you half wit. LOL I have no interest in pretending that you have anything important to say.

All you said was Arabs are shit, Muhammad and Islam is shit you won't listen to anything I say or research on your own , that's called ranting and raging. You probably are blasting your shotgun in the air redneck lolololol:D

Last edited:
Get a life learn how to debate, u proved nothing in any of your rants bring up evidence

Debate? I'm not debating with you half wit. LOL I have no interest in pretending that you have anything important to say.

All you said was Arabs are shit, Muhammad and Islam is shit you won't listen to anything I say or research on your own , that's called ranting and raging. You probably are blasting your shotgun in the air redneck lolololol:D

More lies. This is why I'm done regarding you. I say the sky is blue and 5 minutes later you say I said it's green. I have no interest in that type of nonsense. Like I said, we ain't debating and you ain't got nothing to teach. Liars ain't got nothing of value.

There is no word called infidel in the Koran which is Arabic, it's called kafir, kafir means one doesn't believ in the unseen God, those verses where referring to the Quraysh who ambushed the very few Muslims in the middle of the desert in medina, god said if they attack you fight back and guess who won the battle while outnumbered?

Right. You're like a trucker with 2 logs. The one you show your boss and the one you show the govt. I know what the koran says and I know what it stands for. Nice try loser.

Right. You're like a trucker with 2 logs. The one you show your boss and the one you show the govt. I know what the koran says and I know what it stands for. Nice try loser.

I'm a liar? You said middle east is corrupt and backwards, you said Islam is backwards and cursed muhamamd. Then you said Islam is of the devil. And Arabs are racist. You definitely said that while I'm trying to explain but you keep saying you know yourself so whatever man it's pretty clear what you said

It'd probably help if they made the place worth visiting. My brother said that Alexandria smelled like a sewer and that most of the buildings weren't finished b/c people had to pay huge taxes once they finished a building. So they'd just build the first floor and leave the second floor unfinished. (Take a note Democrats).

At the time this thread was created some fringe-groups in Egypt made some irritating remarks about tourism. The "usual suspects" on usmb.com (High_Drama, JStone etc) implied in other threads, that this was the course of action of the soon-to-be-elected (at thread's creation time) Muslim-Brotherhood and Egypt was "going down". They implied things like the Pyramids will have same fate like Buddha statues in Afghanistan.

This thread was meant to clarify the Muslim-Brotherhoods stance on international arrivals (tourism).

TheGreatGatsby, after reading your posts...

...no wonder Americans have a reputation of the most ignorant and arrogant in their ignorance human-like species...

...no wonder Americans have a reputation of the most ignorant and arrogant in their ignorance human-like species...

Wrong bitch, if anything The Great Gatsby made 100 times more sense than that cock sucker becauseIknow, you are such a brain washed Muslima you always take the side of Muslims right or wrong, you got your burka wrapped too tight on your fuckin head. :cuckoo:

Wrong bitch, :

No. The word "American" has become a euphemism for ignorance, arrogance, hypocrisy and plain stupidity.

And instead of playing with my "rep points" like kindergarten tw*ts, you should be asking yourselves, how did you get to this?!

But you look at your reflection in a mirror, and instead of doing something with your "face", you prefer to smash the mirror!

Wrong bitch, if anything The Great Gatsby made 100 times more sense than that cock sucker becauseIknow, you are such a brain washed Muslima you always take the side of Muslims right or wrong, you got your burka wrapped too tight on your fuckin head. :cuckoo:

Your wrong you anti muslim queer, at least don't make shit up and rant, go read his posts it was ranting bs

Your wrong you anti muslim queer, at least don't make shit up and rant, go read his posts it was ranting bs

Actually cock sucker I read through the posts and the Great Gatsby pretty much made you his bitch, deal with it.

Bitch please, I have forgotten more about the Middle East than your faggot ass has ever known about it.:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back