Muslim Brotherhood wants to boost tourism

The Muslim Brotherhood’s party, leading in a parliamentary election, wants to boost tourist numbers to Egypt and will not take steps that would harm the industry, a party official told a rally in the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh.
(...)
Essam el-Erian, deputy head of the Freedom and Justice Party (FJP), said accusations that Islamists rise to power would harm tourism were “rumors” circulated by remnants of the party of deposed President Hosni Mubarak to influence voters. “No citizen who makes a living from this field should be concerned,” Erian said in statements carried by the party’s website while addressing voters in Sinai ahead of the third stage of the election in January. He said the party wanted to draw in 20 million tourists a year to Egypt, compared to the more than 12 million that visited before the uprising against Mubarak and subsequent political upheaval sent tourists packing.
Muslim Brotherhood wants to boost tourism

It'd probably help if they made the place worth visiting. My brother said that Alexandria smelled like a sewer and that most of the buildings weren't finished b/c people had to pay huge taxes once they finished a building. So they'd just build the first floor and leave the second floor unfinished. (Take a note Democrats).

Egypt is awesome I have been there, what I liked the most was the food, and if you don't like it stay in your ranch or wherever you live in Texas Egypt doesn't need you

It'd probably help if they made the place worth visiting. My brother said that Alexandria smelled like a sewer and that most of the buildings weren't finished b/c people had to pay huge taxes once they finished a building. So they'd just build the first floor and leave the second floor unfinished. (Take a note Democrats).

Egypt is awesome I have been there, what I liked the most was the food, and if you don't like it stay in your ranch or wherever you live in Texas Egypt doesn't need you

My brother was literally there just 2 months ago. I'll take his word for it over your random ass clown United States bashing bull shit any day of the week. I don't know where the fuck you're from; but go ahead and stay in Egypt where the GDP per capita is a whole $6,200.

My brother was literally there just 2 months ago. I'll take his word for it over your random ass clown United States bashing bull shit any day of the week. I don't know where the fuck you're from; but go ahead and stay in Egypt where the GDP per capita is a whole $6,200.

Michigan, I go to Egypt every summer I don't care if your brother was there 2 months ago doesn't mean anything, who cares about GDP it's easier to live there. And yes they are building a lot in al arish and before that

You are the one here bashing Egypt and I was bashing people like you just because you know someone who went to Egypt doesn't mean your a expert lol you probably thougt he was a hero too because he went to Egypt ooo boo Egypt is so scary yikes

Michigan, I go to Egypt every summer I don't care if your brother was there 2 months ago doesn't mean anything, who cares about GDP it's easier to live there. And yes they are building a lot in al arish and before that

LOL - You're from Michigan and you're Texas bashing? :lmao:

You are the one here bashing Egypt and I was bashing people like you just because you know someone who went to Egypt doesn't mean your a expert lol you probably thougt he was a hero too because he went to Egypt ooo boo Egypt is so scary yikes

Actually I thought he was stupid to go to Egypt when those fuckheads are trying pro democracy groups and terrorists in the middle east in general are killing whitey. You want tourism? Clean your shit up. Stop with your dumbass "religion" bull shit that's all based on hate.

Actually I thought he was stupid to go to Egypt when those fuckheads are trying pro democracy groups and terrorists in the middle east in general are killing whitey. You want tourism? Clean your shit up. Stop with your dumbass "religion" bull shit that's all based on hate.

And if my bro and his family say Alexandria smelled like a sewer; I believe him. He had no fucking reason to lie. I didn't give a shit one way or another.

I didn't understand a single thing you said, and what brought religion into this? I'm not Egyptian and I don't go to egypt to stay in Egypt... You don't understand the middle east do you, of course there will be a few problems at the beginning of mursis term, are you saying your scared of going there because the Muslim brotherhood?

I didn't understand a single thing you said, and what brought religion into this? I'm not Egyptian and I don't go to egypt to stay in Egypt... You don't understand the middle east do you, of course there will be a few problems at the beginning of mursis term, are you saying your scared of going there because the Muslim brotherhood?

Are you Muslim?

Last edited:

Are you Muslim?

Yeah I'm a Palestinian Muslim, so don't confuse me for a Michigan whitey, i am pretty white though.

Are you Muslim?

Are you conservative?

Are you Muslim?

Yeah I'm a Palestinian Muslim, so don't confuse me for a Michigan whitey, i am pretty white though.

Well then that explains the ten degrees of bull shit you're giving me and your nonsense about propping up the Muslim brotherhood and your dismissal of the fucked up middle eastern Muslim culture. Of course you're going to do that. And no I wouldn't confuse you with whitey. I know a whitey hating bitch when I see one. I knew it right when you invoked Texas as shit when you live in Michifuckedup.

Seriously dude, the middle east is a backwards shit hole. There are plenty of good people there. I ain't saying that. But the reality is Islam has corrupted most of it. About the only exception is Turkey and that's because they are secularist Muslims and they don't use it as an excuse for their racist mysogynist bull shit.

Why do you think it's backwards? Muslims are racist? And no you are wrong, I think you are just scared of Arabic culture, man up

Are you Muslim?

I figured.

Okay first off, the Muslim Brotherhood is a racist, oppressive, violent, corrupt organization. And your support for them tells me what I need to know about you. That's first off.

Second off, the middle east is backwards and Islam is at the root of it. I understood that long before 9/11.

Being Muslim doesn't mean I support them, a lot of Egyptians don't like them.

Explain why Islam made the middle east backwards

Okay first off, the Muslim Brotherhood is a racist, oppressive, violent, corrupt organization. And your support for them tells me what I need to know about you. That's first off.

Second off, the middle east is backwards and Islam is at the root of it. I understood that long before 9/11.

Third off, yea there are some good arabs out there. They're all the ones realize that Islam is a sham even if they are only practicing it for social reasons. Go to a place like Turkey where they are a Muslim country but they don't use it as an excuse for woman hating, whitey hating bull shit and you'll find that it's ok. But for the most part, Islam is just about hating whites and jews and keeping women in their place. If you believe in that bull shit, you can't even call yourself a man. You're a pussy.

Islam doesn't hate white people, maybe it's the white man that hates everyone else? You support turkey because they are white I bet, most conservatives hate turkey so that's a surprise

I figured.

Being Muslim doesn't mean I support them, a lot of Egyptians don't like them.

Explain why Islam made the middle east backwards

Have you read the quran? Do I really need to explain that to you? Have you seen the corruption in those countries? Why do you think people like you come to us and not the other way around? The religion was started by a racist pedophile for fuck's sake. You can't have a more fucked up basis for a religion.

Islam doesn't hate white people, maybe it's the white man that hates everyone else? You support turkey because they are white I bet, most conservatives hate turkey so that's a surprise

I support them b/c they have their shit together and they don't base their lives on hate and corruption like say a place like Pakistan. What do you want me to apologize for that b/c they are "whiter?"

Third off, yea there are some good arabs out there. They're all the ones realize that Islam is a sham even if they are only practicing it for social reasons. Go to a place like Turkey where they are a Muslim country but they don't use it as an excuse for woman hating, whitey hating bull shit and you'll find that it's ok. But for the most part, Islam is just about hating whites and jews and keeping women in their place. If you believe in that bull shit, you can't even call yourself a man. You're a pussy.

Who are to decide who's good or not? Women are respected much more in our culture, don't worry about our women now what about Islam don't you understand?

I support them b/c they have their shit together and they don't base their lives on hate and corruption like say a place like Pakistan. What do you want me to apologize for that b/c they are "whiter?"

Muhammad wasn't racist for number neither a pedophile, and I read the Quran and the bible, Quran holds you to faith and keeps you to remember God. When you say corruption you mean the governments? Ya we fucking know that but guess who supports corrupt governments? Like mubaraks regime?america

Oh yes it does. I can find passage after passage to show you that. But yes there are some Muslims with their heads not up their asses that don't buy the bull shit and take it as metaphorical or just bull shit and keep on keeping on.

But the reality is that almost all Islam countries are using it as an excuse to mandate totalitarian societies. How many Muslim countries are there stonings of women and killings for "blaspheme?" Say what you want about Christians, they got past that bull shit a long ass time ago. It's not called "the cave man culture" b/c of the color of their skin. It's b/c of their neanderthal ways.

Forum List

Back