Muslim Brotherhood wants to boost tourism

Okay first off, the Muslim Brotherhood is a racist, oppressive, violent, corrupt organization. And your support for them tells me what I need to know about you. That's first off.

Second off, the middle east is backwards and Islam is at the root of it. I understood that long before 9/11.

Third off, yea there are some good arabs out there. They're all the ones realize that Islam is a sham even if they are only practicing it for social reasons. Go to a place like Turkey where they are a Muslim country but they don't use it as an excuse for woman hating, whitey hating bull shit and you'll find that it's ok. But for the most part, Islam is just about hating whites and jews and keeping women in their place. If you believe in that bull shit, you can't even call yourself a man. You're a pussy.

Who are to decide who's good or not? Women are respected much more in our culture, don't worry about our women now what about Islam don't you understand?

Yea = "bitch keep your face covered and two steps back and one to the right when you're with me. And don't think you're getting the keys to the minivan." Dude I'm not going to go digging for the facts b/c I know you're just intentionally peddling shit right now and you have been and I'm about done with you unless you're going to do some face-ups to reality.

Islam doesn't hate white people, maybe it's the white man that hates everyone else? You support turkey because they are white I bet, most conservatives hate turkey so that's a surprise

Oh yes it does. I can find passage after passage to show you that. But yes there are some Muslims with their heads not up their asses that don't buy the bull shit and take it as metaphorical or just bull shit and keep on keeping on.

But the reality is that almost all Islam countries are using it as an excuse to mandate totalitarian societies. How many Muslim countries are there stonings of women and killings for "blaspheme?" Say what you want about Christians, they got past that bull shit a long ass time ago. It's not called "the cave man culture" b/c of the color of their skin. It's b/c of their neanderthal ways.

Nowhere in the Quran does it say to hate white people dude lol. But do you believe in God and Gods judgement? And do you believe everything belongs to God and we will go back to him?

Islam doesn't hate white people, maybe it's the white man that hates everyone else? You support turkey because they are white I bet, most conservatives hate turkey so that's a surprise

I support them b/c they have their shit together and they don't base their lives on hate and corruption like say a place like Pakistan. What do you want me to apologize for that b/c they are "whiter?"

Muhammad wasn't racist for number neither a pedophile, and I read the Quran and the bible, Quran holds you to faith and keeps you to remember God. When you say corruption you mean the governments? Ya we fucking know that but guess who supports corrupt governments? Like mubaraks regime?america

He had a 9-year-old "wife" dick face. And the quran is full of racist shit. It's probably got more racist shit than Mein Kampf. Like I said, some muslims are smart enough to not take it at face value, but fuck you and fuck everything about you for trying to tell me there isn't racist shit in your fucked up piece of shit book. When I run out of toilet paper, I get qurans and I wipe my ass with that shit b/c its the only thing that shit's good for you fucking piece of shit. Now I'm done with you. Your sorry bitch ass is not worthy of another second of my time.

Last edited:
Okay first off, the Muslim Brotherhood is a racist, oppressive, violent, corrupt organization. And your support for them tells me what I need to know about you. That's first off.

Second off, the middle east is backwards and Islam is at the root of it. I understood that long before 9/11.

Third off, yea there are some good arabs out there. They're all the ones realize that Islam is a sham even if they are only practicing it for social reasons. Go to a place like Turkey where they are a Muslim country but they don't use it as an excuse for woman hating, whitey hating bull shit and you'll find that it's ok. But for the most part, Islam is just about hating whites and jews and keeping women in their place. If you believe in that bull shit, you can't even call yourself a man. You're a pussy.

Who are to decide who's good or not? Women are respected much more in our culture, don't worry about our women now what about Islam don't you understand?

Yea = "bitch keep your face covered and two steps back and one to the right when you're with me. And don't think you're getting the keys to the minivan." Dude I'm not going to go digging for the facts b/c I know you're just intentionally peddling shit right now and you have been and I'm about done with you unless you're going to do some face-ups to reality.

A lot of Muslims disagree with Saudi Arabias driving laws, but who supports the king? Again America

Oh yes it does. I can find passage after passage to show you that. But yes there are some Muslims with their heads not up their asses that don't buy the bull shit and take it as metaphorical or just bull shit and keep on keeping on.

But the reality is that almost all Islam countries are using it as an excuse to mandate totalitarian societies. How many Muslim countries are there stonings of women and killings for "blaspheme?" Say what you want about Christians, they got past that bull shit a long ass time ago. It's not called "the cave man culture" b/c of the color of their skin. It's b/c of their neanderthal ways.

Nowhere in the Quran does it say to hate white people dude lol. But do you believe in God and Gods judgement? And do you believe everything belongs to God and we will go back to him?

The "infidel" is whitey dick face. And the whole book is about killing the infidel. As I said, you're intentionally bull shitting me and I'm done with you for now. Come at me like I have half a brain next time.

Last edited:
I support them b/c they have their shit together and they don't base their lives on hate and corruption like say a place like Pakistan. What do you want me to apologize for that b/c they are "whiter?"

Muhammad wasn't racist for number neither a pedophile, and I read the Quran and the bible, Quran holds you to faith and keeps you to remember God. When you say corruption you mean the governments? Ya we fucking know that but guess who supports corrupt governments? Like mubaraks regime?america

He had a 9-year-old "wife" dick face. And the quran is full of racist shit. It's probably got more racist shit than Mein Kampf. Like I said, some muslims are smart enough to not take it at face value, but fuck you and fuck everything about you for trying to tell me there isn't racist shit in your fucked up piece of shit book. When I run out of toilet paper, I but qurans and I wipe my ass with that shit b/c its the only thing that shit's good for you fucking piece of shit. Now I'm done with you. Your sorry bitch ass is not worthy of another second of my time.

What did she think about him? Even as she grew up she always said great things about him, he was the best person on earth that's why he cleaned instead of her cleaning and spoiled her, I love Muhammad

A lot of Muslims disagree with Saudi Arabias driving laws, but who supports the king? Again America

Yea, our government is corrupt. I'm not going to deny that for 2 seconds. But you can't deny the substantial differences in our cultures. Muslim cultures based on racism, sexism and homophobia.

He had a 9-year-old "wife" dick face. And the quran is full of racist shit. It's probably got more racist shit than Mein Kampf. Like I said, some muslims are smart enough to not take it at face value, but fuck you and fuck everything about you for trying to tell me there isn't racist shit in your fucked up piece of shit book. When I run out of toilet paper, I but qurans and I wipe my ass with that shit b/c its the only thing that shit's good for you fucking piece of shit. Now I'm done with you. Your sorry bitch ass is not worthy of another second of my time.

What did she think about him? Even as she grew up she always said great things about him, he was the best person on earth that's why he cleaned instead of her cleaning and spoiled her, I love Muhammad

LMAO - He brainwashed a kid. Any pedophile can do that dude. You are seriously advocating pedophilia? That's why I'm calling you out for being a piece of shit.

And btw -- nice fiction on the Mohammad doing nice things. It was more like bitch, you don't need to be told twice. Here's a second black eye.

Last edited:

You are not a real man, when God wakes up for Judgement what are you gonna tell him? Your laws are fucked up? Can you imagine yourself telling God he is fucked up? You think Jesus would would be chill with you? You idiot you refuse to follow any portion of the bible and claim God loves you, Muslims follow Gods rules and love him and cry to him everyday and give their lives for freedom from oppressive regimes. Jesus would spit in your face, you think Jesus was racist neocon like you? Jesus was an extremist, if he saw you drinking a cup of beer he would of bashed you and told you God is saving a spot for you in hell.

No the problem with is you is you at far, and I mean FAR from God. If the only purpose of life is to worship God what excuses are you gonna make to God?

Draw-Mohammed-day-color.jpg

That's not how he looks like we already have a official painting of him, we don't show picture because people will praise his picture when we only pray to God who is unseen, and your not insulting I will post the real picture in a second

You are not a real man, when God wakes up for Judgement what are you gonna tell him? Your laws are fucked up? Can you imagine yourself telling God he is fucked up? You think Jesus would would be chill with you? You idiot you refuse to follow any portion of the bible and claim God loves you, Muslims follow Gods rules and love him and cry to him everyday and give their lives for freedom from oppressive regimes. Jesus would spit in your face, you think Jesus was racist neocon like you? Jesus was an extremist, if he saw you drinking a cup of beer he would of bashed you and told you God is saving a spot for you in hell.

No the problem with is you is you at far, and I mean FAR from God. If the only purpose of life is to worship God what excuses are you gonna make to God?

I'll never answer to your made up god. And I am a real man. That's why I don't come on here with bull shit about how a pedophile that made up a whack job religion is my hero. And I don't perpetuate religion based lies. And I most certainly don't move from my country to the "infidel's country" like you b/c I got my shit right. Bitches like you just want to cling to your hate b/c you'll always be in the man's shadow, won't you? That's all you got in your sorry life isn't it? Yea, yea.

DIMSMISSED. OUT A MY SIGHT BITCH. And next time I see you following me, 2 steps back and 1 to the right. And for the record, I ain't even reading your lies on Jesus. You ain't qualified to teach me nothing on that subject so I just ain't even bother. The Lord said you'll know them by their fruits and your fruit is hate, vile, pedophilia, murder, racism, envy, poverty, lies and just utter sickness.

Yea, like I said, I'm done with you. For reals dog. Hope your sorry ass enjoyed the picture.

I'll never answer to your made up god. And I am a real man. That's why I don't come on here with bull shit about how a pedophile that made up a whack job religion is my hero. And I don't perpetuate religion based lies. And I most certainly don't move from my country to the "infidel's country" like you b/c I got my shit right. Bitches like you just want to cling to your hate b/c you'll always be in the man's shadow, won't you? That's all you got in your sorry life isn't it? Yea, yea.

DIMSMISSED. OUT A MY SIGHT BITCH. And next time I see you following me, 2 steps back and 1 to the right. And for the record, I ain't even reading your lies on Jesus. You ain't qualified to teach me nothing on that subject so I just ain't even bother. The Lord said you'll know them by their fruits and your fruit is hate, vile, pedophilia, murder, racism, envy, poverty, lies and just utter sickness.

Yea, like I said, I'm done with you. For reals dog. Hope your sorry ass enjoyed the picture.

Your the racist, the bigot, you envy you lie you drink what else? You are arrogant, ignorant everything else, you yourself think you know God but in reality you are far away from God

Look at my posts and your posts you see the difference? Everything you said is dumb, racist and hateful yet you say I am haha what a tool you are

I'm not sure if the picture is working idk how to post it, anyways run away crybaby you just ranted and left shows who you are a racist

Forum List

Back