Muslim Brotherhood wants to boost tourism

Youre still a virgin so shutup, and America isn't about sex and drinking only lowlifes believe that who end up failing in life, America is about opportunity and creativity and leadership

Yup and America is better than those shit hole countries in the Middle East, now your getting there champ. :thup:

Of course America is better when it comes to education and other things, I never compared middle east with America so again quit brainwashing yourself you really sound fucking stupid

No you sound stupid as fuck, but as long as you acknowledge America is better than those shit holes I will stop thrashing you. You are dismissed.

Yup and America is better than those shit hole countries in the Middle East, now your getting there champ. :thup:

Of course America is better when it comes to education and other things, I never compared middle east with America so again quit brainwashing yourself you really sound fucking stupid

No you sound stupid as fuck, but as long as you acknowledge America is better than those shit holes I will stop thrashing you. You are dismissed.

Wtf that's all that matters to you idiot, you are dismissed in every argument including the Israeli Palestinians ones that you backed away from as well roudy

Wtf that's all that matters to you idiot, you are dismissed in every argument including the Israeli Palestinians ones that you backed away from as well roudy

:bsflag:

:bsflag:

:finger3::finger3::finger3:

0511-1003-1503-2959_Cartoon_of_a_Boy_Sleeping_at_His_Desk_clipart_image.jpg

Forum List

Back