Muslim Brotherhood wants to boost tourism

So? Yeah some people want to come here that's Normal, they are not third world shitholes
GDP per capita
Qatar-102,700
Kuwait-48,700
UAE-46,000
Israel-31,00
So does that make Israel a shithole? What about Arabs?

I have been to Qatar, Kuwait, and the UAE. Now these countries have alot of cash and there are areas of the country that are very nice, however there are parts of those countries where third world country nationals from India, Bangladesh, etc live and those areas are total shit holes, and the education in those countries are terrible as well. Those countries are still third world countries. Even though the people in Kuwait and Qatar have money the average quality of life is still lower than people in the West, deal with it. There are people in the Sudan right now with alot of money but the country is still a third world shit hole.

Been there too and it's not much different I don't know what you are talking about, I had a friend who moved for a year and got an education at an school for foreigners and he said its more work than he thought, if they are third world than Israel is third world

The quality of life is much better and more laid back in Israel, I'd rather be in Israel than a country where I can arrested for having sex with my girlfriend.

I have been to Qatar, Kuwait, and the UAE. Now these countries have alot of cash and there are areas of the country that are very nice, however there are parts of those countries where third world country nationals from India, Bangladesh, etc live and those areas are total shit holes, and the education in those countries are terrible as well. Those countries are still third world countries. Even though the people in Kuwait and Qatar have money the average quality of life is still lower than people in the West, deal with it. There are people in the Sudan right now with alot of money but the country is still a third world shit hole.

Been there too and it's not much different I don't know what you are talking about, I had a friend who moved for a year and got an education at an school for foreigners and he said its more work than he thought, if they are third world than Israel is third world

The quality of life is much better and more laid back in Israel, I'd rather be in Israel than a country where I can arrested for having sex with my girlfriend.

I doubt you have a girlfriend why would that matter? Quality of life? A lot of have girlfriends in the UAE and Kuwait you just don't know, so you admitted they are not third world but you don't like the laws, okay that's not a problem, I personally like going to gaza more than anywhere else even though the conditions are bad, and I wish I can go to Jerusalem but I'm not allowed

I doubt you have a girlfriend why would that matter? Quality of life? A lot of have girlfriends in the UAE and Kuwait you just don't know, so you admitted they are not third world but you don't like the laws, okay that's not a problem, I personally like going to gaza more than anywhere else even though the conditions are bad, and I wish I can go to Jerusalem but I'm not allowed

No they are third world countries jack ass, just because there are some nice places doesn't make them equal with Western countries. There are nice places in Pakistan and Afghanistan too but those places are still shit holes, get over yourself.:eusa_hand:

I'd stop feeding the lowlife troll.

You define a lowlife remember yesterday? Bla bla bla Islam bla bla bla

Of course. That's how I know you're a lowlife.

I didn't need to go farther than look at your profile visitor messages, what people said about trolling should tell you something, we were having a discussion then you asked if I was Muslim and I answered you unlike other people who hide their religion or nationality , then you started a rant, it is very noticeable look back and read again

No they are third world countries jack ass, just because there are some nice places doesn't make them equal with Western countries. There are nice places in Pakistan and Afghanistan too but those places are still shit holes, get over yourself.:eusa_hand:

Never mind you ignorant white supremacist Zionist fuck you don't know shit and typical fuck Arabs attitude of yours just shutup

Last edited:

Do you even Have a job to call countries shitholes?

Last edited:

Never mind you ignorant white supremacist Zionist fuck you don't know shit and typical fuck Arabs attitude of yours just shutup

You know I'm right otherwise you would have something else to say besides cussing.:eusa_hand:

Sure.

Sure.

You don't even explain anything idiot, you just keep repeating to yourself they are third world countries, their life quality is amazing just because they have a different culture than the west does mean they are third world quit making idiotic statements

Sure.

You don't even explain anything idiot, you just keep repeating to yourself they are third world countries, their life quality is amazing just because they have a different culture than the west does mean they are third world quit making idiotic statements

Its not about their culture dick lips, its their quality of life that sucks donkey dick.:eusa_hand:

Its not about their culture dick lips, its their quality of life that sucks donkey dick.:eusa_hand:

Your a dumb drunk yet you tell people about quality of life you idiot that's why so many Americans travel there for jobs and vacation, and you once again lied about traveling there name a couple streets in UAE smartguy

Your a dumb drunk yet you tell people about quality of life you idiot that's why so many Americans travel there for jobs and vacation, and you once again lied about traveling there name a couple streets in UAE smartguy

The Americans that work in the Middle East are there for the cash not enjoy the quality of life you dumb fuck.

The Americans that work in the Middle East are there for the cash not enjoy the quality of life you dumb fuck.

What kind of fucked quality of life do you want, what you cannot go a day without being horny or fucking your health up by drinking alcohol or being a whore?

What kind of fucked quality of life do you want, watch you cannot go a day without being horny or fucking your body up by drinking alcohol or being a whore?

Yes.

Then you belong to trash and you are not normal, even though you cannot get ladies anyway

Yes drinking and having sex with women is not normal, but yet you continue to live in my country instead of that shit hole Egypt.:eusa_hand:

Youre still a virgin so shutup, and America isn't about sex and drinking only lowlifes believe that who end up failing in life, America is about opportunity and creativity and leadership

Then you belong to trash and you are not normal, even though you cannot get ladies anyway

Yes drinking and having sex with women is not normal, but yet you continue to live in my country instead of that shit hole Egypt.:eusa_hand:

Youre still a virgin so shutup, and America isn't about sex and drinking only lowlifes believe that who end up failing in life, America is about opportunity and creativity and leadership

Yup and America is better than those shit hole countries in the Middle East, now your getting there champ. :thup:

Yup and America is better than those shit hole countries in the Middle East, now your getting there champ. :thup:

Of course America is better when it comes to education and other things, I never compared middle east with America so again quit brainwashing yourself you really sound fucking stupid

Forum List

Back