Muslim Beheads wife in America

The Light is pretty dim...this is VERY OLD NEWS.

I am trying to make a point to all those who think that Islam is the religion of peace.

It is amazing many don't find it old to dig up material that is several thousand years old on Christians but one and a half years is somehow old when it comes to Islam.:eusa_think:
Somehow, I don't think he killed his wife because he's a muslim. I think he did it because he's a fucktard.

This from the chick who always says "I'll bet he was a Christian" everytime a non-Muslim American commits a heinous crime or act of terrorism.

He's a f**tard because he's a Muslim, Ravtard.

Somehow, I don't think he killed his wife because he's a muslim. I think he did it because he's a fucktard.

Yes and he just happened to choose beheading.

You are a fool Ravi. The Muslim religion gives Men a pass on disciplining their wives, and in some cases condones killing them.

To ignore that fact is insane.

The Bible also advocates the disciplining of wives:

In Romans 1:27, Paul explains that "the natural use" of women is to act as sexual objects for the pleasure of men.

1 Corinthians says that Women were created from and for men.

Ephesians says that wives must submit to their husbands "in everything".

1 Timothy says that women are to dress modestly. It says to let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. They are not to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Titus tells us to teach the young women to be obedient to their own husbands. Do husbands need to obey wives?

1 Peter 3:1 orders all wives to be "in subjection" to their husbands. Verse 7 says that women are the weaker vessel. The same chapter says that wives are to use "chaste conversation, coupled with fear." They are not to braid their hair, wear gold, or put on any "apparel." They are to do these things in imitation of the "holy" women of the Old Testament who were "in subjection to their won husbands. 1 Peter also says that we are not to help young widows.

It's telling that you don't actually provide the passages, but just your paraphrases.
:cuckoo:

You are a fool Ravi. The Muslim religion gives Men a pass on disciplining their wives, and in some cases condones killing them.

In Romans 1:27, Paul explains that "the natural use" of women is to act as sexual objects for the pleasure of men.

1 .

Sure does, However there are far less Christians who still practice such things as there are Muslims.

And the Christian community speaks out against those who misinterpret the bible, and shuns them.

The Muslim community embraces them, calls them martyrs, and radical jihad is growing.

1 Timothy says that women are to dress modestly. It says to let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. They are not to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Titus tells us to teach the young women to be obedient to their own husbands. Do husbands need to obey wives?

1 Peter 3:1 orders all wives to be "in subjection" to their husbands. Verse 7 says that women are the weaker vessel. The same chapter says that wives are to use "chaste conversation, coupled with fear." They are not to braid their hair, wear gold, or put on any "apparel." They are to do these things in imitation of the "holy" women of the Old Testament who were "in subjection to their won husbands. 1 Peter also says that we are not to help young widows.

It's telling that you don't actually provide the passages, but just your paraphrases.

It is more than what "The Light" or "Charles Main" provided.

Anyway, Read Romans 1:27, 1 Correnthians 11:3, Ephesians 5:22-24, Colossians 3:18, 1 Timothy 2:11-12, and Titus 2:4-5.

So when it happened determines whether or not it indicates anything or means anything?

Not at all. In light of that, is there a way I can give you my mailing address so you can send me reparations for the Crusades and the Inquisition? :cool:

Last edited:

It would help if you actually posted the scripture rather than paraphrasing into your own words something it doesn't say.

It says the exact opposite you moron.:cuckoo:

Is there a specific reason why you choose to lie like this?

Romans 1 is talking about how men and women turn from "the natural use" (you probably have no idea what that is so I will tell you. Natural use is called procreation) to lusting after HOMOSEXUALITY.

In fact if you actually read Romans 1 you will find out that it talks about those who forget God and use women or men as sex objects likened with criminals.

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, -Romans 1:29

1 Peter 3:1 orders all wives to be "in subjection" to their husbands. Verse 7 says that women are the weaker vessel. The same chapter says that wives are to use "chaste conversation, coupled with fear." They are not to braid their hair, wear gold, or put on any "apparel." They are to do these things in imitation of the "holy" women of the Old Testament who were "in subjection to their won husbands.

Well, let's see, Christ asks men to lay down their lives for their wives. Is that good enough for you??? :eusa_think:

-Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

I challenge you to find a similar verse in Islam.

Ephesians 5:28-29
-28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
-29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

1 Peter also says that we are not to help young widows.

Reference???

It would help if you actually posted the scripture rather than paraphrasing into your own words something it doesn't say.

Romans 1 is talking about how men and women turn from "the natural use" (you probably have no idea what that is so I will tell you. Natural use is called procreation) to lusting after HOMOSEXUALITY.

In fact if you actually read Romans 1 you will find out that it talks about those who forget God and use women or men as sex objects likened with criminals.

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, -Romans 1:29

1 Peter 3:1 orders all wives to be "in subjection" to their husbands. Verse 7 says that women are the weaker vessel. The same chapter says that wives are to use "chaste conversation, coupled with fear." They are not to braid their hair, wear gold, or put on any "apparel." They are to do these things in imitation of the "holy" women of the Old Testament who were "in subjection to their won husbands.

Well, let's see, Christ asks men to lay down their lives for their wives. Is that good enough for you??? :eusa_think:

-Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

-28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
-29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

Reference???

People can read the passages and interpret them for themselves.

Romans 1:27 says: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working unseemliness, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was due.

1 Correnthians 11:3 says: Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

Ephesians 5:22 says: Wives, be in subjection unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

1 Timothy 2:11-12 says: A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.

Last edited:
So when it happened determines whether or not it indicates anything or means anything?

Not at all. In light of that, is there a way I can give you my mailing address so you can send me reparations for the Crusades and the Inquisition? :cool:

You get a grand total of the sum of $0. It's a wash at minimum. I'll check into it though. Did you say you wanted me to send you the bill???:lol:

Meanwhile Xotoxi and friends should be by any minute to tell you how OLD that news is.

Reference???

Romans 1:27 says: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working unseemliness, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was due.

Yes they sure can. I'm sure the conclusion will be that you don't know your ass from your elbow.:lol:

"Every soul will be (held) in pledge for its deeds" (Quran 74:38).

It also states: “...So their Lord accepted their prayers, (saying): I will not suffer to be lost the work of any of you whether male or female. You proceed one from another ...” (Quran 3: 195).

“Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has faith, verily to him will We give a new life that is good and pure, and We will bestow on such their reward according to their actions.” (Quran 16:97, also see 4:124).

Woman according to Quran is not blamed for Adam's first mistake. Both were jointly wrong in their disobedience to God, both repented, and both were forgiven. (Quran 2:36, 7:20 - 24). In one verse in fact (20:121), Adam specifically, was blamed.

Reference???

Yes they sure can. I'm sure the conclusion will be that you don't know your ass from your elbow.:lol:

I am well aware of the other phrases in the sentence. They do not negate my point. According to that scripture, the natural use of the woman is for sex.

It is more than what "The Light" or "Charles Main" provided.

Anyway, Read Romans 1:27, 1 Correnthians 11:3, Ephesians 5:22-24, Colossians 3:18, 1 Timothy 2:11-12, and Titus 2:4-5.

I have.
My point stands.

Forum List

Back