Muslim Beheads wife in America

So when it happened determines whether or not it indicates anything or means anything?

No. It's more of the fact that this was discussed ad nauseum over a year ago.

In fact, as a mod, you should be merging this thread with the others.

GET TO WORK! CHOP CHOP!

(And make me a ham sammich whilst you are at it.)

You'll be making me sammiches, boy, whenever your Patsie's go down to my Steelers in a few weeks. :lol:

So when it happened determines whether or not it indicates anything or means anything?

GET TO WORK! CHOP CHOP!

You'll be making me sammiches, boy, whenever your Patsie's go down to my Steelers in a few weeks. :lol:

I'll make you a whole BATCH of sammiches.

Shit sammiches!

PICT000306132008+%281%29.JPG

GET TO WORK! CHOP CHOP!

I'll make you a whole BATCH of sammiches.

Shit sammiches!

PICT000306132008+%281%29.JPG

Too bad you'll be eating your own words... :razz:

The Light is pretty dim...this is VERY OLD NEWS.

I am trying to make a point to all those who think that Islam is the religion of peace.

It is amazing many don't find it old to dig up material that is several thousand years old on Christians but one and a half years is somehow old when it comes to Islam.:eusa_think:

So None of America's fine Christians ever kill people?
How many were murdered in the USA last year? How many of the Muslims commited those crimes?

I am trying to make a point to all those who think that Islam is the religion of peace.

It is amazing many don't find it old to dig up material that is several thousand years old on Christians but one and a half years is somehow old when it comes to Islam.:eusa_think:

So None of America's fine Christians ever kill people?
How many were murdered in the USA last year? How many of the Muslims commited those crimes?

Last year???

:eusa_hand:That's old news.

In 2009, George Tiller, who performed late-term abortions, was killed by Scott Roeder, a Christian.

Here is an interesting article on it:

Muslims Murder, Christians Don?t: What Went Missing in Analysis of Tiller?s Executioner | Politics | Religion Dispatches

Another "moderate" Muslim gone radical...

The founder of an upstate New York TV station aimed at countering Muslim stereotypes has been arrested on suspicion of killing his wife, who was beheaded, authorities said.

Founder of Islamic TV station accused of beheading wife - CNN

ya like I could not post hundreds of story's of Christians or Jews killing their spouse..stop being stupid

Eots has a point, TL. The gruesome nature of the crime aside, the murder has nothing to do with being a Muslim and everything to do with divorce and anger. You may be inclined to call it an "honor killing," but how is it really any different than any angry, crazy husband or wife killing their spouse because they filed for divorce?

Somehow, I don't think he killed his wife because he's a muslim. I think he did it because he's a fucktard.

Yes and he just happened to choose beheading.

You are a fool Ravi. The Muslim religion gives Men a pass on disciplining their wives, and in some cases condones killing them.

To ignore that fact is insane.

NZ kebab shop owner guilty of assault
September 30, 2010 - 11:04AM
Ads by Google

AFP

A Turkish immigrant who claimed he was performing a traditional dance with violent-looking moves as he beat his wife has been convicted of assault by a New Zealand judge.

Kebab shop owner Allaetin Can was arrested in August after a passer-by reported he was attacking his wife outside their takeaway in the North Island town of Hawera.

He denied the assault charge, arguing he and his wife were celebrating a profitable lunchtime's trade with a traditional dance called kolbasti, which features mock wrestling, hitting and kicking.

After last month ordering police to examine Can's claims, judge Allan Roberts described them as "nonsense" in a decision handed down on Wednesday.

"I reject the explanation as a lie," Roberts said, labelling Can "a manipulative, deceitful man".

Can was convicted of assault and ordered to pay $NZ1,500 ($A1,143.16) to a women's refuge.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GNE6AhL0qI]YouTube - super kolbast? hoptek, hop tek, nedim zapç?[/ame]

Meh prefer
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2TSy0Z5qTE]YouTube - C-Walk crip walk London 5 Way[/ame]

ya like I could not post hundreds of story's of Christians or Jews killing their spouse..stop being stupid

Eots has a point, TL. The gruesome nature of the crime aside, the murder has nothing to do with being a Muslim and everything to do with divorce and anger. You may be inclined to call it an "honor killing," but how is it really any different than any angry, crazy husband or wife killing their spouse because they filed for divorce?

No, he has an excuse.

Christians violate the commandments of Christ when they commit crime.

vs.

Muslims are following Islam when they carry out "honor killing"

BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

Somehow, I don't think he killed his wife because he's a muslim. I think he did it because he's a fucktard.

Yes and he just happened to choose beheading.

You are a fool Ravi. The Muslim religion gives Men a pass on disciplining their wives, and in some cases condones killing them.

To ignore that fact is insane.

The Bible also advocates the disciplining of wives:

In Romans 1:27, Paul explains that "the natural use" of women is to act as sexual objects for the pleasure of men.

1 Corinthians says that Women were created from and for men.

Ephesians says that wives must submit to their husbands "in everything".

1 Timothy says that women are to dress modestly. It says to let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. They are not to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Titus tells us to teach the young women to be obedient to their own husbands. Do husbands need to obey wives?

1 Peter 3:1 orders all wives to be "in subjection" to their husbands. Verse 7 says that women are the weaker vessel. The same chapter says that wives are to use "chaste conversation, coupled with fear." They are not to braid their hair, wear gold, or put on any "apparel." They are to do these things in imitation of the "holy" women of the Old Testament who were "in subjection to their won husbands. 1 Peter also says that we are not to help young widows.

Sharia Law justifies such actions. 'Creeping Sharia' is happening here in this nation as well as all across Western Europe. People who don't see this just choose to be ignorant. It is happening though.

Forum List

Back