Dem panic exploding: nothing but denigration and lies about Republican convention

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
At a glance, it looks like fully half of the recent threads in this forum are about the Republican National Convention or people's participation in it. And the ones by Democrats are almost completely devoid of fact.

It's amazing how little truth the Democrats want to present about the Republicans. It's a deficit rivalled only by the almost total absence of truth they tell about their own candidate, Hillary Clinton (when they mention her at all).

They truly are living in a fantasy world of their own making, where Republicans are guilty of every sin in the book from racism to greed to hatred; and Hillary is completely misunderstood, an innocent person who has never done a thing wrong and doesn't deserve the slightest questioning or doubt about her qualification to be President.

What lies have the left told about your little convention?
donald-trump-quote-in-people-magazine-circa-1998.jpg

At a glance, it looks like fully half of the recent threads in this forum are about the Republican National Convention or people's participation in it. And the ones by Democrats are almost completely devoid of fact.

It's amazing how little truth the Democrats want to present about the Republicans. It's a deficit rivalled only by the almost total absence of truth they tell about their own candidate, Hillary Clinton (when they mention her at all).

They truly are living in a fantasy world of their own making, where Republicans are guilty of every sin in the book from racism to greed to hatred; and Hillary is completely misunderstood, an innocent person who has never done a thing wrong and doesn't deserve the slightest questioning or doubt about her qualification to be President.

The RNC convention looks more like funeral for the Republican party, than it does a celebration of the nominee. Trump doing an Alfred Hitchcock entrance last night, then his wife is accused of copying & pasting Michelle Obama's speech.

Colorado Delegates walking out---Yep the smell of UNITY is in the air.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Yyyyeah umm...... Hillary isn't part of the convention going on right now. She's in the other party now.

Way to keep up.

Hahaha. I'm not a big fan at all of the Democratic party as it is at the moment. But you guys nominated a fucking birther reality show host with zero experience in govt. The Republican party has become a fucking joke.

Yyyyeah umm...... Hillary isn't part of the convention going on right now. She's in the other party now.

Way to keep up.

That's all they've got is Hillary bashing. That's all they're doing at the convention and you hear just a few claps here and there. The RNC convention is a wake for the Republican party. There is no enthusiasm, you have a party that is wholly divided--half of whom will not support Donald Trump--the other half are dumber than s..t.

They invested everything in Bengazi & Emails--but they themselves didn't have anything to run on or to promote other than a fantasy of wall building and deportations.

That's all they had. It's really an embarrassing day (historically) for the Republican Party. This is not the party of Lincoln or Reagan. After the wipe-out the Republican party will be reduced to a White, angry, mostly male FOCUS group. Republicans are turning in their cards in hoards.

Colorado Delegates aren't done yet. They're not going to vote for Trump, and they will demand a roll call.

Hahaha. I'm not a big fan at all of the Democratic party as it is at the moment. But you guys nominated a fucking birther reality show host with zero experience in govt. The Republican party has become a fucking joke.

Yes they did. They actually nominated someone that core Republicans would never vote for.
That's how stupid they really are.
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

If Ronald Reagan wouldn't have voted for Donald Trump, they won't either.
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com

In their efforts to nominate a non establishment candidate they have rino'd themselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency, a certain loss of the Senate, a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country.

th

Yes they did. They actually nominated someone that core Republicans would never vote for.

Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com

In their efforts to nominate a non establishment candidate they have rino'd themselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency, a certain loss of the Senate, a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country.

th

I'm a base republican voter...smarter than you....and I enthusiastically support Trump. Can't wait to see him destroy political correctness

th

I'm a base republican voter...smarter than you....and I enthusiastically support Trump. Can't wait to see him destroy political correctness
I understand your viewpoint voting for an outsider and someone who has had success in business. But this guy has weird obsessions being a birther and has no previous experience in govt.

th

So if trump were to be elected, how quick do you think they would start gathering up all those political prisoners, like they laid out tonight? The first step of any crackpot dictator is to imprison his opponents.

th

I doubt your brain is bigger than a peanut--& you have exposed your political ineptitude.

The problem with Donald Trump- is that core "real" Republicans do not believe he is a Republican. He is a big spending liberal and he has a long history of showing that. He has praised liberal policies, all the way from A to Z--and he's made fools out of his supporters time and time again, and they still can't figure it out.

So tell me Mr. Smart Guy: What candidate jumps into a race, "to win an election" and does the exact opposite of what he said went wrong with an election just 3-1/2 years prior? Don't worry you'll have at least 4 to 8 years to ponder what that phone call between Bill Clinton and Donald Trump was about just prior to him jumping into this race--LOL
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants

Anyone that supports this Chimpanzee is no conservative, much less a Republican, and that is why half of the Republican party has no intentions of voting for him. He's a fraud, and wholly incompetent of ever being POTUS.
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

Donald Trump has exposed the ignorance, anger & the bigotry within the Reich wing of the Republican party, and he has done a fantastic job of it.

2010-08-03-danzcolor4451.jpg

Last edited:

Hey, use liberate voters were in on it also...

Forum List

Back