Musical Milestones

Want to feel old? Weezer formed on this day in 1992. That's 30 years ago

20 years ago...best album title ever..."No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls"

the opening song is the only good positive one on the album, and it's one of my favorite songs ever...A TRUE HIT!

20 years ago today

FOOMrGOXMAUYaMT

Last edited:
I'd Do Anything was the 1st song Simple Plan ever recorded. it's also their best ever

L7’s ‘Bricks Are Heavy’ was released 30 years ago today, and the grunge pioneers have just announced a remastered reissue and a tour where they’ll play the album in full for the first time. A limited-edition gold vinyl run will be released too.

“After all these years, we began thinking it is strange that we have never received a proper accounting of actual sales to date for this record,” Donita Sparks says. “We were so close to Certified Gold 30 years ago, surely we have crossed the line by now… So we thought to hell with it, we are declaring ourselves Gold and making our own gold records. Get ‘em while they are hot.”

The reissue’s out 9/30 and you can find tour dates below.

10/03 – Nashville, TN @ Brooklyn Bowl
10/04 – Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade (Heaven)
10/06 – New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
10/07 – Brooklyn, NY @ Warsaw
10/09 – Boston, MA @ Big Night Live
10/10 – Philadelphia, PA @ Union Transfer
10/12 – Toronto, ON @ Opera House
10/13 – Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall
10/14 – Detroit, MI @ Saint Andrew’s Hall
10/15 – Chicago, IL @ Metro
10/17 – Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
10/19 – Denver, CO @ Summit
10/22 – Vancouver, BC @ Rickshaw Theatre
10/23 – Seattle, WA @ Neptune Theatre
10/24 – Portland, OR @ Revolution Hall
10/27 – Los Angeles, CA @ Regent Theater
10/28 – Los Angeles, CA @ Regent Theater

Motorhead's "Iron Fist" album, the follow-up to Ace Of Spades, was released 40 years ago today. crank it up!

Last edited:
Yankee Hotel Foxtrot by Wilco deluxe edition 20th anniversary will be released on Sept.13 and is available for preorder now. ⁠Get up to 82 previously unreleased Wilco tracks in 7 different configurations.

TheBlack Crowes’ chart-topping sophomore LP, ‘The Southern Harmony And Musical Companion,’ came out 30 years ago today. It was the 1st album to land 4 consecutive singles at #1 on the US Rock chart: “Remedy,” "Sting Me," "Thorn In My Pride,” and "Hotel Illness.”

The Clash's Combat Rock came out 40 years ago today. you already know the songs

Billy Ray Cyrus’ debut ‘Some Gave All,’ the best-selling album of 1992, came out 30 years ago today

Forum List

Back