mushrooms...

I've eaten every single mushroom I've ever seen. I've spent a lot of time in the woods, and I would just pick up a mushroom and eat it.

I think this whole idea that there "poisonous" mushrooms is a myth manufactured by the pharmaceutical and corporate mushroom companies so you will only eat their mushrooms.

Dude, go back ...
Really tired ... Write somewhere on other branches

I'll continue this thread when I'm in a mood ...
I'll tell you what kind of mushrooms in America and Russia and what to do with them ...
Americans will be surprised - I guarantee this

Well, everything ... the theme of mushrooms and survival for Selivan is the idea of Life. Here he is the Forest Spirit.

Good....
Let's continue...
First of all, I would like to say that Russians and Americans who see mushrooms on supermarket shelves are uninteresting to me ... Do not read and do not waste your and my time ....
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
Besides...
When I see "silly clowns" on American mycological forums, I do not argue with them ...
Who is it?
- They do not collect mushrooms, but photograph them ... Then they brag about the Internet
- They do not eat mushrooms
- They know a lot of scientific terms and mushroom names in English and Latin ...
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
I prefer another:
- I like to collect and eat mushrooms ... I never buy mushrooms in a store (and I do not advise you). Names I write in Russian transcription or, if it is not clear, I give a link to a primitive Wikipedia

================================================== ============
Therefore ... I will distribute the mushrooms in groups: how can they be found and eat, how to preserve and what dishes to prepare from the group of mushrooms ...

Last edited:
1. Noble mushrooms ...

Borovik.JPG

- This means that these are the most respected mushrooms ... There are very few of these mushrooms, so Russians think that finding them is the greatest luck ...
- These mushrooms have a high calorie content, in addition they have a wonderful smell
- These mushrooms are the most delicious and the most successful in terms of cooking and preserving

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
Saving and cooking:
- Immediately and immediately - soup, fry, sauce ...
- Preservation - to dry, to freeze, salt, pickle

================================================== ===
Personally, I believe that such mushrooms should be eaten immediately or frozen for the winter
For roasting, you can find others.
The best way to cook is mushroom soup!

====================================
Unfortunately, I can not show you mushroom soup from a boletus, because I did not take pictures ... I just eat it ...
In addition, images of such soup on the Internet - it's just rubbish, not soup ...
I can only suggest the main ingredients:
- Mushroom Borovik
- Pearl barley
- Potatoes, onions
- СМЕТАНА (there is no American option)
- Salt (do not use "spices", otherwise you will kill the whole forest smell and charm of Borovik!)
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
Summer is coming soon...
I'll weld and show ...

To be continued...

Girls and boys. Do not be rude to Selivan. He is a very knowledgeable person on mushrooms, but he is very offended when in this topic, doubt and start to laugh.

Girls and boys. Do not be rude to Selivan. He is a very knowledgeable person on mushrooms, but he is very offended when in this topic, doubt and start to laugh.

He's being rude to us.

I beg of you. Selivan is a very kind person. He adores women, the more, the better. God rewarded him with energy. And something else.

In Moscow, 12:00 and today the Great Holiday of the Soviet Army ...
Are you "absolute ready" :04::04::04:?
Congratulations to Russian men!
Go have a rest... and do not frighten the girls. I myself will deal with them

Last edited:
Americans do not eat soups?
----------------------------
When you talk about "fry", then this is a completely different mushroom.
I'll show it later ...

Attachments

• грибной суп.JPG
    грибной суп.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 66

Forum List

Back