Murders of dozens of gays at the Pulse and sickening right wing hypocrisy.

Cruz Campaign Quietly Admits 'It Was A Mistake' To Attend Radical 'Kill-The-Gays' Conference

Anti-Gay Politics and the Religious Right

Religious Right Groups and the Hostile Climate
Earlier this year, at a candidate forum sponsored by the Northwest Arkansas Christian Coalition chapter, Springdale mayoral candidate Timothy Hill elicited applause when he declared "Homosexuals are perverts....I will do everything I can do keep them out of Springdale." He promised to post a sign at the city limits saying "No fags in Springdale" and another reading "Welcome to Springdale: Home of God-fearing armed Christian citizens."

People For the American Way Foundation has extensive files on major Religious Right groups and smaller organizations, such as Americans for Truth About Homosexuality, which publishes the anti-gay Lambda Report. Our Hostile Climate report and ongoing research documents the very real dangers of the Religious Right's anti-gay campaigns, not only to civility and civil rights, but to the very lives of gay and lesbian Americans, who are increasingly the subject of violence and harassment.

----------------------------------

These pastors are from all over the United States. They aren't isolated incidents.

The difference between them and those that kill, is that they are barely following the law. Oh, but they want to kill gays so bad.

Remember when Romney's foreign policy adviser was drummed out of the Romney campaign? Once people found out he was gay?

America is just one right wing demagogue from mass murder. So when they pretend outrage at gays being murdered in this country, you know it is only pretending. If they are mad, it's because they want to be the ones to do the murder.

How do we know? It's easy. They tell us. Believe them. I do.

These are the same people who causally talk about killing the president:

Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

Let the extortioner catch all that he has; and let the strangers spoil his labor.

Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.

Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Psalm 109:8

And yet you don't paste the ACTUAL QUOTE.

I wonder why?

LOL!!!

Lefties Lie.

Rdean I'm embarrassed for you. 50 of your fellow Americans dead and all you can think about is "how can I use this to attack the right"
And all Republicans can think about is how to use it to attack Muslims.

But secretly, they see it as a good beginning. That's something we can both agree on.

Rdean I'm embarrassed for you. 50 of your fellow Americans dead and all you can think about is "how can I use this to attack the right"

But secretly, they see it as a good beginning. That's something we can both agree on.
'All Republicans"...?!

Whenever anyone uses that qualifier it is 100% true that they are partisanly trying to demonize their 'enemies' because the statement is 100% FALSE.

Cruz Campaign Quietly Admits 'It Was A Mistake' To Attend Radical 'Kill-The-Gays' Conference

Earlier this year, at a candidate forum sponsored by the Northwest Arkansas Christian Coalition chapter, Springdale mayoral candidate Timothy Hill elicited applause when he declared "Homosexuals are perverts....I will do everything I can do keep them out of Springdale." He promised to post a sign at the city limits saying "No fags in Springdale" and another reading "Welcome to Springdale: Home of God-fearing armed Christian citizens."

People For the American Way Foundation has extensive files on major Religious Right groups and smaller organizations, such as Americans for Truth About Homosexuality, which publishes the anti-gay Lambda Report. Our Hostile Climate report and ongoing research documents the very real dangers of the Religious Right's anti-gay campaigns, not only to civility and civil rights, but to the very lives of gay and lesbian Americans, who are increasingly the subject of violence and harassment.

These pastors are from all over the United States. They aren't isolated incidents.

The difference between them and those that kill, is that they are barely following the law. Oh, but they want to kill gays so bad.

Remember when Romney's foreign policy adviser was drummed out of the Romney campaign? Once people found out he was gay?

America is just one right wing demagogue from mass murder. So when they pretend outrage at gays being murdered in this country, you know it is only pretending. If they are mad, it's because they want to be the ones to do the murder.

Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

Let the extortioner catch all that he has; and let the strangers spoil his labor.

Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.

Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

I wonder why?

LOL!!!

Lefties Lie.

Don't be a dipshit nitwit:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...draws-fire-for-prayer-that-obamas-days-be-few

“We should pray like Psalm 109:8 says, that says, ‘Let his days be few. And let another have his office,’” the senator said with a grin, drawing laughter from the crowd at the conservative Christian gathering.

I wonder why?

LOL!!!

Lefties Lie.

Don't be a dipshit nitwit:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...draws-fire-for-prayer-that-obamas-days-be-few

“We should pray like Psalm 109:8 says, that says, ‘Let his days be few. And let another have his office,’” the senator said with a grin, drawing laughter from the crowd at the conservative Christian gathering.

I was referring to the quote where he supposedly admitted it was a bad idea to go as per the article title.

With as much context as you can bring yourself to give.

I would like to thank RDean on behalf of every low info nutbag who posts he at USMB. You never fail to provide them with a real, live, ignorant lefty to take aim at. You provide a valuable service. You are, to them, "the left". They really, really love you.

You fucking loser.

And Mac.....you may as well stop linking to your failed thread. Nobody cares.

That's your kind. Not mine.

The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

Who said some Republicans aren't crazy/ Of course some are, that doesn't change the fact that your need to immediately chime in and somehow compare Republicans to this terrorist is embarrassing to yourself.

Grow up man

Dean, as I've been saying for quite a while now, you're either a complete fucking retard or the Koch Brothers pay you to post here to embarrass Progressives

A Muslim nut murders over 50 people and this retard is worried about what some pastor said? WTF?

Dean is just a total fuckwit
It's fear. He's scared out of his mind how Obama has pushed this country to the right with his failed policies and failed presidency. With Republican's owning both the House and the Senate - he's peeing down his leg at the thought of Trump sitting in the White House. Of course, he handles his emotions like a 4 year old but...

The GOP is 90% white and not inclusive.

The party that ended slavery - and actually had to fight the bloodiest war in history against you liberal Dumbocrats to free black people is "non-inclusive"? The party that lead the Civil Rights movement that you liberal Dumbocrats vehemently opposed is "90% white"? Nobody does desperate propaganda like RDean... :eusa_doh:

Interesting. You hate religion yet the one religion you will inexplicably defend is islam. The question of course is why? Is it because they oppress and abuse women - a view you share after decades of them unilaterally rejecting you?

The 'Homosexual Deviant Agenda' and ignoring the Bible is to blame for this attack. If gays would abolish their degenerate lifestyle and practice good Southern conservative Christian moral values, God would take care of them.

^Unless you denounce, you wingnuts are married to this.

the rightwing bible thumpers have whipped their base up and have spewed their crap and when something like this happens they wonder why , thankfully these lower forms of life are dying off

Amazing....

A sick, hate-filled, mentally disturbed Islamic extremist walks into a night club and carries out the deadliest terrorist mass murder in US history...during his massacre he calls 911 to profess his loyalty to the terrorist group ISIS, calls out several names of ISIS leaders in praise, calls out the Tsarnaev brothers' (Boston marathon terrorist attack) in praise...and not 24 hours after this horrific terrorist attack on Americans again on US soil liberals and Conservatives can not come together but are so rabidly partisanly divided begin to attack and blame each other / each other's parties instead of focusing on the real enemy.

In 14+ years this nation has been so divided that we can no longer come together when attacked by our enemies as we once did after 9/11/01. One nation...United we stand.... If we can not put away our differences and come together as a nation after something like this it is a sign of the possibly un-repairable tear in this nation's soul and marks the end of us as a country. The enemy has won.

The 'Homosexual Deviant Agenda' and ignoring the Bible is to blame for this attack. If gays would abolish their degenerate lifestyle and practice good Southern conservative Christian moral values, God would take care of them.

^Unless you denounce, you wingnuts are married to this.
Comments like this demonstrate the unbelievable ignorance of radical liberals. The bible teaches homosexuality is wrong, that God calls it an 'abomination'. It also teaches to hate the sin and love and feel compassion for the sinner. It does not teach hate but to love, especially to love even your 'enemies'. Anyone who says differently has no clue what they are talking about yet, as usual, is trying to speak for others...ignorantly.

The enemies of America on par with ISIS

Ted Cruz spoke at Christian conference where pastor introduced him just after calling for gays to be EXECUTED

• Pastor Kevin Swanson blared during a 'religious liberties' conference in Iowa about a Biblical justification for executing gays and lesbians
  • He then introduced three presidential candidates who had agreed to speak
  • The November event in Des Moines heard from Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee and Bobby Jindal
  • Cruz went on to win the Iowa caucuses on the strength of a strong appeal to evangelical Christians

The National Religious Liberties Conference in Iowa is the brainchild of Kevin Swanson, a Colorado pastor and radio host.

'Yes, Leviticus 20:13 calls for the death penalty for homosexuals,' Swanson boomed onstage at the Iowa Events Center in Des Moines.

'Yes, Romans chapter 1, verse 32 – the Apostle Paul does say that homosexuals are worthy of death. His words not mine!'

Cruz spoke at Christian event where pastor demanded death for all gays

the rightwing bible thumpers have whipped their base up and have spewed their crap and when something like this happens they wonder why , thankfully these lower forms of life are dying off

An Imam gave a speech at the University of Michigan not long ago in which he taught that all gays MUST die, that it is out of compassion that Muslims must kill gays.

An Imam in Orlando just did the same thing, taught how Sharia Law teaches all gays must die.

The Imam the gunman followed taught the same thing.

The Bible teaches homosexuality is wrong, to hate the sin but to love the sinner, to love and pray for your 'enemies' and the Bible teaches about LOVE....

...yet ignorant liberals like Guno and rdean want to ignore the teachings of Islam, want to ignore the teachings of Sharia Law, and want to ignore the words / radical indoctrination / rhetoric being spewed by these Imams and the one who influenced the shooter, and go right to blaming Christians.

I applaud your dedication and effort, guys...it takes a lot of hard work to be this hate-filled and stupid.

Forum List

Back