Multiple death threats against White Jax HS kids

Vannoy said her daughter informed her that gang members at her school are threatening to shoot white children.

“Very disturbing. I've decided not to let my daughter go to school next week because of this," she said. "Don't know whether it's a sick prank or whether it's true whether it's rumors that kids have made up."

- See more at: Parents keeping students home from school following alleged... www.actionnewsjax.com

Oh please. These kids want to get out of school so they make up something super scary like an "announcement" from gangs that they are coming to school to recruit and shoot white kids LMAO

Parents = 0
Kids = 1

That is one possible scenario.

Or it could be true.

You want to gamble with the life of your child?

Gamble? This isn't a gamble it's a made up story, that was passed around by white people who already have a fear of blacks.

I mean, how man "blacks are planning the Purge" stories are you going to believe?

Answer: all of them because it feeds into your already held fear of blacks.

Newsflash: Gangs don't and never have announced their forced recruitment. Where's the social media posts? Oh right, no one has seen those either but gang members couldve...uh...hacked the internet!

Even you wouldnt put money on that bet

Vannoy said her daughter informed her that gang members at her school are threatening to shoot white children.

“Very disturbing. I've decided not to let my daughter go to school next week because of this," she said. "Don't know whether it's a sick prank or whether it's true whether it's rumors that kids have made up."

- See more at: Parents keeping students home from school following alleged... www.actionnewsjax.com

Oh please. These kids want to get out of school so they make up something super scary like an "announcement" from gangs that they are coming to school to recruit and shoot white kids LMAO

Parents = 0
Kids = 1

That is one possible scenario.

Or it could be true.

You want to gamble with the life of your child?

Gamble? This isn't a gamble it's a made up story, that was passed around by white people who already have a fear of blacks.

I mean, how man "blacks are planning the Purge" stories are you going to believe?

Answer: all of them because it feeds into your already held fear of blacks.

Newsflash: Gangs don't and never have announced their forced recruitment. Where's the social media posts? Oh right, no one has seen those either but gang members couldve...uh...hacked the internet!

Even you wouldnt put money on that bet

Gangs are responsible for thousands of murders a year. Yes, I fear that.

Reports that Gangs are targeting my school?

Not something any reasonable person would ignore.

The potential loss is too great.

Forum List

Back