A giant conspiracy to hold down blacks?? Why doesn't it work in pro sports?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
These are the most coveted jobs in the country. Play sports and get 20 mill a year. And yet blacks are way way over-represented in these wonderful jobs. Why don't those dastardly whites keep these great jobs for themselves?

Fact is blacks are free to go as far as their abilities can take them. In athletics, that's very far indeed; but in jobs that require brains, they can't measure up. There is no conspiracy. Blacks are mentally inferior.

Questions for OP: How how many of those $20mill jobs are available? How many hopeful athletes, Black, white or other, are there every single year?

And yeah, exactly what is holding the OP back from using his superior intellect to make that much money?

Oh, I know - Blacks are holding back. He's a failure because of Blacks.

Whiny, ignorant, little putz.

When I was a kid we argued that blacks could not play baseball, basketball or swim. Our evidence, how many were on professional baseball and basketball teams? We knew they could fight because of Joe Louis and a few were on university football teams. I remember Iowa had a Joe Laws, but he didn't count. They were good boxers because they were hard to knock out.
All that change, just in my life time. We certainly wouldn't use that kind of reasoning today?

• Banned
When I was a kid we argued that blacks could not play baseball, basketball or swim. Our evidence, how many were on professional baseball and basketball teams? We knew they could fight because of Joe Louis and a few were on university football teams. I remember Iowa had a Joe Laws, but he didn't count. They were good boxers because they were hard to knock out.
All that change, just in my life time. We certainly wouldn't use that kind of reasoning today?

The board notes your attempt to change the subject. Now address the issue. Why do blacks make up a high percentage of pro athletes and a low percentage of our engineers, businessmen, and scientists.?

These are the most coveted jobs in the country. Play sports and get 20 mill a year. And yet blacks are way way over-represented in these wonderful jobs. Why don't those dastardly whites keep these great jobs for themselves?

Fact is blacks are free to go as far as their abilities can take them. In athletics, that's very far indeed; but in jobs that require brains, they can't measure up. There is no conspiracy. Blacks are mentally inferior.
Simple answer for a simple mind. Pro sports makes up a very tiny percentage of jobs for any race. Black athletes work harder in the sports they are good at and make the owners of the teams wealthy. If for instance whites dominated basketball the league would fail.

You obviously dont know jackshit about professional sports let alone anything else. The average professional athlete in any sport does not earn 20 million per year.....the majority do not earn even half that.

Even some of the marquee players in the NFL barely get 1 million per year.

You should look up facts before posting stupid shit like this.

Fucking idiot.

• Banned
[

Simple answer for a simple mind. Pro sports makes up a very tiny percentage of jobs for any race. Black athletes work harder in the sports they are good at and make the owners of the teams wealthy. If for instance whites dominated basketball the league would fail.

HAHAHA. Again you try to change the subject. The question is why don't whites keep blacks out of pro sports. You're the one who claims black failure is due to white racism.

• Banned
[

You obviously dont know jackshit about professional sports let alone anything else. The average professional athlete in any sport does not earn 20 million per year.....the majority do not earn even half that.

Knocking down a straw man again, aren't you? . No one said all pro athletes get 20 mill a year. But the pay is very good so why don't those dastardly whites keep these jobs for themselves . THINK

[

Knocking down a straw man again, aren't you? . No one said all pro athletes get 20 mill a year. But the pay is very good so why don't those dastardly whites keep these jobs for themselves . THINK

Typical. You post bullshit and when called on it backpedal..

You cannot read, nor write and likely cannot tell time, you retarded, pink swine.

The board notes your attempt to change the subject. Now address the issue. Why do blacks make up a high percentage of pro athletes and a low percentage of our engineers, businessmen, and scientists.?
Boy, that's a real puzzler. Ooh, ooh, now I know--they are lazy. They would rather run big illegal drug cartels than be regular business men.

Boy, that's a real puzzler. Ooh, ooh, now I know--they are lazy. They would rather run big illegal drug cartels than be regular business men.

No - blacks are mentally inferior. That's why africa is stuck in the stone age and why so few american blacks become scientists or engineers or businessmen. Blacks sing and dance and play sports.

Forum List

Back