Multiculturalism is a failure

If we all thought about multiculturalism the way we embrace ethnic cuisine the world would be a better place. All cuisines are not equal, otherwise we would all love peanut butter and jelly on white bread.
Depending on the day, my mood and energy level I might go for Steak, baked potato with the works, a ceasar salad, sour dough bread and butter and a glass of merlot; another day I might enjoy chile relleno, black beans, rice and a cold beer; or maybe a large bowl of Borsch garnashed with sour cream and a Peroski on the side along with ice cold vodka; or have pork chops baked in a crust of egg and bread crumbs, Curry rice and apple sauce.
Celebrate diversity, or eat PB&J three times a day for ever.

I agree. Culture is very good.

Its when Islam is in the mix where it goes to hell in a hand basket.

Sorry, it's when radical Islam, radical Christianity, radical Jews, and radical et als, are added "in the mix where it goes to hell in a hand basket".

Well, "radical" Christianity these days means putting a Christmas Tree in a public space. Radical Islam means blowing up that public place.

Lets keep it all in perspective here.

If we all thought about multiculturalism the way we embrace ethnic cuisine the world would be a better place. All cuisines are not equal, otherwise we would all love peanut butter and jelly on white bread.
Depending on the day, my mood and energy level I might go for Steak, baked potato with the works, a ceasar salad, sour dough bread and butter and a glass of merlot; another day I might enjoy chile relleno, black beans, rice and a cold beer; or maybe a large bowl of Borsch garnashed with sour cream and a Peroski on the side along with ice cold vodka; or have pork chops baked in a crust of egg and bread crumbs, Curry rice and apple sauce.
Celebrate diversity, or eat PB&J three times a day for ever.

I agree. Culture is very good.

Its when Islam is in the mix where it goes to hell in a hand basket.

Sorry, it's when radical Islam, radical Christianity, radical Jews, and radical et als, are added "in the mix where it goes to hell in a hand basket".

Yes, in part.

It is not just radicial islam that is making the demands either.

But i will give you that any radical faction of any religions is VERY BAD.

religion just has to stay out of politics.

Its the only way muliticulturism works.

Please tell all your christians, jews and scientologists

Did you forget to tell the Muslims? You left them out of those groups.

You have noticed how fanatical the Muslims are about bringing Sharia Law into the world, right?

I mean, yeah, Jews, Christians, etc, do let religion influence some of their political leanings, but for the most part, we've all accepted a government that allows a lot of sin that would go against Christianity.

But Muslim Sharia Law? THAT culture has no place in the Western world. Beheading nonbelievers? Executing women for GASP having an affair? Or dare GETTING raped, then execute the woman for allowing it?

Multiculturalism might work............but only with certain cultures. Cultures are like chemicals. Not all mix well. Islam isn't mixing well with any.

Islam isn't even TRYING to mix....hence the muslim "ghettos"....and if it's not violent jihad....it's stealth jihad...it cannot be otherwise or else a muslim would be dissing the Koran...that's why so-called "moderate" muslims rarely exist...

religion just has to stay out of politics.

Its the only way muliticulturism works.

Please tell all your christians, jews and scientologists

Did you forget to tell the Muslims? You left them out of those groups.

You have noticed how fanatical the Muslims are about bringing Sharia Law into the world, right?

I mean, yeah, Jews, Christians, etc, do let religion influence some of their political leanings, but for the most part, we've all accepted a government that allows a lot of sin that would go against Christianity.

But Muslim Sharia Law? THAT culture has no place in the Western world. Beheading nonbelievers? Executing women for GASP having an affair? Or dare GETTING raped, then execute the woman for allowing it?

Multiculturalism might work............but only with certain cultures. Cultures are like chemicals. Not all mix well. Islam isn't mixing well with any.

Islam isn't even TRYING to mix....hence the muslim "ghettos"....and if it's not violent jihad....it's stealth jihad...it cannot be otherwise or else a muslim would be dissing the Koran...that's why so-called "moderate" muslims rarely exist...

Bingo. It's trying to mix just like AIDS tries to mix with blood.

Islam is trying to slowly conquer the world. They're fanatical about it. Their silent masses are filled with a disturbingly large % who deeply sympathize with jihad, and are probably considering taking action themselves. Dangerous.

Where are these so called muslim "ghettos" in the United States?

Easy to find.

NYC. Detroit. Minneapolis.

Even Rock Hill, SC., Yep, Google it. They have a training camp in tiny Rock Hill, SC, a suburban town south of Charlotte. Google "Islam rising", watch shocking video. Local sheriffs wont touch the place.

Islam wants to convert or kill. There is no compromise.

Easy to find.

So the cities of NYC. ,Detroit, and Minneapolis, are muslim "ghetto's ?? :doubt:

Easy to find.

So the cities of NYC. ,Detroit, and Minneapolis, are muslim "ghetto's ?? :doubt:

Oh Lord.........forgot, liberals don't use reading comprehension.

No, the entire cities aren't Muslim ghettos.

But they are cities where they can be found. Among several others.

If you are denying that there are pockets of Muslim/Islamic culture that are exclusive and unwelcoming to outsiders, you're simply ignorant.

yes i knew multiculturalism is official government policy there but not that they PAID them to remain separate.....wow...how does that work there exactly..?

of course there is the scam practiced by both muslims and other polygamists who have more than one wife....they keep them at home "unmarried" with kids so they can collect government support checks....

I'm exaggerating a little. They pay the groups to hold cultural events and to celebrate their own culture. I believe Caribbana in Toronto is the largest Caribbean festival in the world.

Forum List

Back