Multicultural Hitler

That last line:

Well. No one could have foreseen that. I did Nazi that coming.

:laughing0301:

What if Hitler was a multiculturalist?

It's not humorous. It's just really like that movie "Springtime for Hitler" which really wasn't that funny either. Just dark and bothersome. And ACTUALLY -- some agitating Arabs would LOVE THIS production. I think Nazis themselves would laugh their asses off. Might go viral with TIki Torch crowd.

Uh... Exactly what was Hitler trying to accomplish?

Eliminate one segment of society, in his case the Jews.

But everyone has seen the effects of multiculturalism here. Just go to any large metropolitan shithole and you'll see. And it's not the Jews who are turning them into shitholes, unless they're liberal Jews who vote for Democrats.

It's not humorous. It's just really like that movie "Springtime for Hitler" which really wasn't that funny either. Just dark and bothersome. And ACTUALLY -- some agitating Arabs would LOVE THIS production. I think Nazis themselves would laugh their asses off. Might go viral with TIki Torch crowd.
You missed the point, too.

It was not supposed to be ha ha funny. It was pointing out that the net result to the Jewish people was the same whether they were destroyed overtly and directly via the traditional extreme right or though demographic assimilation favored by the radical left.

Damn, the things you need to explain to people these days..........

You missed the point, too.

It was not supposed to be ha ha funny. It was pointing out that the net result to the Jewish people was the same whether they were destroyed overtly and directly via the traditional extreme right or though demographic assimilation favored by the radical left.

Damn, the things you need to explain to people these days..........

You get it.

I'm not the smartest person on this board, but I got it too.

Originally posted by fncceo
Ummm ... no.

He was exactly the opposite of a multiculturalist.

Originally posted by Confederate Soldier
Uh... Exactly what was Hitler trying to accomplish?

Originally posted by flacaltenn

You guys are dense or what??

Since 1880 (at least) american Jews have been at the forefront of the battle to change the US immigration laws to allow mass immigration of Latinos, Asians and Africans in order to destroy America's white majority (its racial composition, the fundamental pillar of any nation state on Earth).

After a century long political crusade that involved the entire jewish american community (intellectuals, lawyers, journalists, politicians, the huge jewish electoral base in NY, etc...) they finally succeeded in 1965.

The cartoon is a satire showing Hitler offering Jews a taste of their own multiculturalist medicine (that they offered America).

Anyone who point out the heavy involvement of american Jews in the destruction of America's racial composition is immediately labelled a conspiracy theorist.

But who can blame those who sincerely believe it's a conspiracy theory?

99% of americans know as much about the history of the US immigration laws as they do about Mongolia's.

On top of that you have an army of loonies blaming Jews for just about everything, from global warming to supernova explosions.

The jewish involvement in the biggest national tragedy and disgrace in US history is sheer, unadulterated american history but for all they know you are just another wacko blaming Jews for everything that happens under the sun.

It isn’t meant to be funny.

It correctly shows how multiculturalism actually destroys cultures and nations.

The Axis powers embraced anti-colonialism.

Nazis: There is no doubt that India is one of the most beautiful, prosperous, fertile and brave countries of the world. But this entire wealth and priceless Indian blood is being used by the British Empire that rules India by force.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back