Muhammed is most popular boy’s name in Britain.

Patience.

Obama still has two years in which to issue an executive order (diktat) making it mandatory that all male children born in Amerika be named "Muhammed".

But I don't think He'll do that.

His narcissism would demand that he substitute "Barack" for Moe. Hey, what the Hell, they're both Messiahs when viewed from the progressive perspective.

Well, Muhammed (Peanut Butter and Jelly Be Upon Him) did say: 'Goest thou and breed like rabbits so that thou canst win the Genitalia Jihad'.

If true, then, serves the Brits right, for being so stupid as to let so many in, in the first place.

Duh.

The British Empire encompassed quite a few nations with Muslim populations. It seems only reasonable, especially without any reasons to oppose the decision, to allow the "Moderate Muslims" to settle in the home country of England if they'd served the Crown faithfully.

The Brits didn't really understand the threat of Islam so they allowed hundreds of thousands of them to emigrate to England without anyone giving much thought to how that might prompt a Jihadist overflow some day.

Thanks liberals, thanks feminists. Heck of a job you did there in attacking family. Bravo. Hope the feminists like burqas.

Well, Muhammed (Peanut Butter and Jelly Be Upon Him) did say: 'Goest thou and breed like rabbits so that thou canst win the Genitalia Jihad'.

If true, then, serves the Brits right, for being so stupid as to let so many in, in the first place.

Duh.

The British Empire encompassed quite a few nations with Muslim populations. It seems only reasonable, especially without any reasons to oppose the decision, to allow the "Moderate Muslims" to settle in the home country of England if they'd served the Crown faithfully.

The Brits didn't really understand the threat of Islam so they allowed hundreds of thousands of them to emigrate to England without anyone giving much thought to how that might prompt a Jihadist overflow some day.

Thanks liberals, thanks feminists. Heck of a job you did there in attacking family. Bravo. Hope the feminists like burqas.

One of the upsides to this is the reality that these dumb feminist will pay.

i wonder what percentage of boys born to muslim parents in the uk are named a variation of muhammed?

The article mentions this and offers an answer.
it might. but i'm not taking my browser to racist website. do you have the number?

Go to the OP and read if that's not TOO much trouble for you.

Liberals are PERSISTENTLY ignorant by choice.
the op does not give the percentage of males born to muslim parents that name their kid a variation of mohammed. seems racists are consistently liars by choice. it does tell us that some 7k boys were given the name, but we do not know the total number of boys born to muslim parents for the same time period. that's my question - how popular is the name strictly among muslim parents?

Maybe the more important % to try to discern is what % of these Muslim male children will become Terrorists?

How many will give comfort, encouragement and support to the Terrorists?

How many believe the Terrorist cause and violent Jihad is justified?

How many people consider themselves Muslims FIRST and Britons second or not at all?
are you a christian? if so, would you consider yourself a christian first and american second?

i AM AN AMERICAN WHO HAPPENS TO BE A CHRISTIAN.

Violent Muslim leaders have said they don't recognize man's laws, nor man's geographical boundaries or national sovereignties except as it is necessary to deal with their world campaign of conquest, tactically.

And so I'll know how much you understand about this stuff, tell me what is the difference between someone who is, "christian first and american second" and someone who is American first and Christian second?

Duh.
Don't you worry, it is the sing of the future world, its happening every where, not only in UK.

Duh.
Don't you worry, it is the sing of the future world, its happening every where, not only in UK.
I don't even know what the "sing of the future world is", never mind commenting upon it.

Duh.

Future will be controlled by the ISIS!!! The whole fucking world.

Duh.
I don't even know what the "sing of the future world is", never mind commenting upon it.
You will know as world will change to more multiculturalism and com across to each other this is the future of the world.

Duh.

Future will be controlled by the ISIS!!! The whole fucking world.
You are still worrying, I always make sure that I am good, every one around look nice, you can't judge people by looking at them because it is not written on their forehead.

Forum List

Back