Muhammed is most popular boy’s name in Britain.

Rather have 1 rationalist than any 10 religious people. :)

Islam teaches you strong work ethic. The conviction you derive from Islam gives you courage. Islam places Islamic values way above material wealth. The end result is 1 Muslim = 10 Non-Muslims.

So, instead of 2,000 Gazans killed by the IDf in the most recent Israeli/Palestinian violence, it's actually been as though 20,000 non-Muslims had been killed, huh?

Rather have 1 rationalist than any 10 religious people. :)

Islam teaches you strong work ethic. The conviction you derive from Islam gives you courage. Islam places Islamic values way above material wealth. The end result is 1 Muslim = 10 Non-Muslims.

If that's Islamic math, then Islam seems to teach shoddy math without proofs.

Math without proof is terms without truth.

This phenomenon is called "The Islamization of Britain" or should we call it Eurobia?

Some fools posting here clearly have no idea what "culture" means.

i wonder what percentage of boys born to muslim parents in the uk are named a variation of muhammed?

Had some fun with the numbers - if 7445 are a version of muhammed, that means that variations on muhammed account for 3.88% of baby boys accounted for in the top 100 names of 2013.

Put another way, for every 100 boys, 96 of them are not named muhammed.

the horror.

Had some fun with the numbers - if 7445 are a version of muhammed, that means that variations on muhammed account for 3.88% of baby boys accounted for in the top 100 names of 2013.

the horror.

The leading name can be seen as a tribute to the Islamic Prophet. That so many parents name their sons after Mohammad is a sign that more Muslims are having babies than before and naming them after their Prophet.

This suggests a change in the social order and there is every reason to expect there will be violence accompanying this shift.

But, as a Muslim, you don't care.

You are a danger to us.

the horror.

The leading name can be seen as a tribute to the Islamic Prophet. That so many parents name their sons after Mohammad is a sign that more Muslims are having babies than before and naming them after their Prophet.

This suggests a change in the social order and there is every reason to expect there will be violence accompanying this shift.

You are a danger to us.
my priest will be very interested to hear the particulars of my conversion. so will i for that matter.

also, who am i a danger to? i should probably warn those closest to me that they don't know me, but that i have been found out by an internet poster to be a secret muslim waiting to attack. in fact, i'm so good at being a secret muslim i didn't know it myself.

yes, it can be assumed that more boys named mohammed means that there are more babies being born to muslim parents. it cannot be assumed that that trend translates into a sign of coming violence.

i wonder what percentage of boys born to muslim parents in the uk are named a variation of muhammed?

The article mentions this and offers an answer.
it might. but i'm not taking my browser to racist website. do you have the number?

Go to the OP and read if that's not TOO much trouble for you.

Liberals are PERSISTENTLY ignorant by choice.
the op does not give the percentage of males born to muslim parents that name their kid a variation of mohammed. seems racists are consistently liars by choice. it does tell us that some 7k boys were given the name, but we do not know the total number of boys born to muslim parents for the same time period. that's my question - how popular is the name strictly among muslim parents?

the horror.

You are a danger to us.
my priest will be very interested to hear the particulars of my conversion. so will i for that matter.

also, who am i a danger to? i should probably warn those closest to me that they don't know me, but that i have been found out by an internet poster to be a secret muslim waiting to attack. in fact, i'm so good at being a secret muslim i didn't know it myself.

yes, it can be assumed that more boys named mohammed means that there are more babies being born to muslim parents. it cannot be assumed that that trend translates into a sign of coming violence.

Yes, it can.

That's the point.

It ALWAYS happens.

It is unavoidable or else we'd see no more of it.

No, you are just pissing into the wind.

You are wrong and everyone knows the truth.

Wherever there are Muslim populations there are typically unique Muslim social problems to follow! We should not allow this Muslim baggage to be spoil our nation, our culture, our society before we open our eyes wide to this Trojan Horse that's trying to gain entrance into the USA.

it might. but i'm not taking my browser to racist website. do you have the number?

the op does not give the percentage of males born to muslim parents that name their kid a variation of mohammed. seems racists are consistently liars by choice. it does tell us that some 7k boys were given the name, but we do not know the total number of boys born to muslim parents for the same time period. that's my question - how popular is the name strictly among muslim parents?

Maybe the more important % to try to discern is what % of these Muslim male children will become Terrorists?

How many will give comfort, encouragement and support to the Terrorists?

How many believe the Terrorist cause and violent Jihad is justified?

How many people consider themselves Muslims FIRST and Britons second or not at all?

Maybe the more important % to try to discern is what % of these Muslim male children will become Terrorists?

How many will give comfort, encouragement and support to the Terrorists?

How many believe the Terrorist cause and violent Jihad is justified?

How many people consider themselves Muslims FIRST and Britons second or not at all?
are you a christian? if so, would you consider yourself a christian first and american second?

Forum List

Back