Mueller's interview with Hope Hicks may signal he's closing in on the target

Haven’t heard of two of Trump’s finest being indicted and another pleading guilty?
Fox must be hiding the news from you again.

Indicted for collusion with Dem's nothing to do with Trump. Swing and a miss dupe.
Manifort was Trump’s campaign manager. And you think that doesn’t reflect poorly on him. Lol

Yeah for like 3 weeks then Trump fired him. :itsok:
Flynn will probably be the next to be indicted. What excuse will you use then?
Trump was told Flynn was a serious threat to national security and ripe for blackmail.
Trump waited 18 days to get rid of him where a competent president would have IMMEDIATELY fired him.
There is so much you don’t know it’s rather pathetic.

So much completely irrelevant things we don't know. Did you know Trump ate TWO SCOOPS of ice cream? Oh of course, you did as a CNN viewer.

I wish I didn't have to know the CNN poison that you spit out repeatedly in a drone like way. The world would be much better place then.
Did you even read the OP? You don’t want to know what’s happening. That’s for sure.
Playing ostrich is how you survive.

The word UNIFORMED comes to mind. Also willful ignorance..

:itsok: call us when the Trump indictment is filed, until then you are fake news. Your new nickname is CNN.
Well we know Fox or Breitbart won’t report it so yes indeedy you will be notified.

Obama administration: no convictions or indictments in 8 long years..
Trump administration : Two indictments and one guilty plea IN LESS THAN A YEAR.

Ha!

Manafort was never in Trump's administration you are lying.
I clearly said he was his campaign manager.

No dummy you said this, "Trump administration : Two indictments and one guilty plea IN LESS THAN A YEAR."
Manafort was tied to Trump. Gates was tied to Manifort. Papadopoulos was trump’s go to guy to go to Russia to find dirt on Hillary.
What excuse will you give when people currently in the Oval Office are indicted?

The word UNIFORMED comes to mind. Also willful ignorance..

:itsok: call us when the Trump indictment is filed, until then you are fake news. Your new nickname is CNN.

The most unreasonable person I have heard in a long time by far. CNN as nick would describe him perfectly.

Anyway it's pleasure have him go off on witch hunts, perfectly reveals his rotten ideology and lower than 3rd world average IQ.

And yet Trump whooped your ass, whooped Hillary, the DNC, the Dem party, and the liberal media. Trump put a can-o-whoop-ass on you people and you are still butthurt.
Trump is scared shitless of what Mueller has on him and you’re still in a victory mode?
I bet your IQ doesn’t reach double digits..

Your loss to Trump has been a gift, I have spent a year rubbing salt in the left's wounds. :muahaha:
Hilarious you actually think that.

We will have the last laugh.
Wait until Mueller’s final report.

His record low approval rating, zero legislative accomplishments, inability to understand or discuss the issues are already gifts that keep on giving.

Hope Hicks has a lot of dirt on Trump and she will soon be under oath. The plot thickens.

Well we know Fox or Breitbart won’t report it so yes indeedy you will be notified.

Obama administration: no convictions or indictments in 8 long years..
Trump administration : Two indictments and one guilty plea IN LESS THAN A YEAR.

Ha!

Manafort was never in Trump's administration you are lying.
I clearly said he was his campaign manager.

No dummy you said this, "Trump administration : Two indictments and one guilty plea IN LESS THAN A YEAR."
Manafort was tied to Trump. Gates was tied to Manifort. Papadopoulos was trump’s go to guy to go to Russia to find dirt on Hillary.
What excuse will you give when people currently in the Oval Office are indicted?

Its clear, you lied and I called you on it. :eusa_hand:

the second Hope Licks begins "I don't recall" the investigation will go through every second of her life since the day she was born as well as her family members and friends.

Forum List

Back