"I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life"

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
So said roy moore about his future wife. He said that while he was attending a high school dance recital. But he wasnt referring to a teacher or parent. He was referring to a teen girl that wasnt even old enough to DRIVE. He was 30 at the time. THIRTY
Dude is a PERVERT.
You guys that defend him are just as bad as he is.
Crazy thing is, if he was a muslim or a democrat, you would be throwing bricks through his window..
Pathetic.

Crazy as it seems, he must not have had confidence enough to have relationships with women his own age. Unless it WAS just the sex thing.

But if it WAS just a sex thing, once his wife wasn't that young, what did he do?

Wonder if republicans changed their mind and now think the islamic prophet muhamaads behavior is awe-inspiring?

She’s like 14 years younger than him. And married him at age 23 I believe?

Crazy as it seems, he must not have had confidence enough to have relationships with women his own age. Unless it WAS just the sex thing.

But if it WAS just a sex thing, once his wife wasn't that young, what did he do?
Can you believe some asshole pastor defended him saying he just wanted a "pure" female?
After he got back from the war all the women his age were married :lmao:

Can you believe some asshole pastor defended him saying he just wanted a "pure" female?
These southerners are more biblical than I thought. I'm glad you're laughing.

These southerners are more biblical than I thought. I'm glad you're laughing.
I guess they are lol
unless they are muslim..

I get to continue to talk trash about muhamaad being a perv because i didnt throw away my integrity defending this disturbing asshole.

My thing is, what does a grown man and a teen have in common?

Physically, emotionally and mentally they have nothing in common. Creeps are usually spineless and cannot communicate and relate to real women so they chase something else.

I hope for everyones sake it isn't true, or it is an inaccurate portrayal. Does seem odd though from all I am hearing on talk radio, and I dislike the subject matter extensively so I try not to follow it. I've known a few too many abusers of authority in Canada who I hope have had a terrible life.

He was referring to a teen girl that wasnt even old enough to DRIVE.

dang, you prompted me to recall that classic T-shirt:

$_35.PNG

He never dated her. So just because in his book he is looking back fondly and believing that one day she'd be special that makes the man a pervert?

The older teens he dated were mature. We're not talking fucking snowflakes of today. By the time I was 18 I'd hitchiked to see buddies at Brandeis . Came back home. Dropped out of Ryerson (journalism) and hit the road again hitchhiking to Phoenix and then to LA.

And one more time those older teens that he was dating absolutely claimed he was a gentleman. So creep out all you want but the two women stood up for his character.

That's not why peeves do that. It's an attraction to powerlessness. Creepy and disgusting.

Really? That's why the older teens that he dated said that not only did their mothers trust him implicitly but regarded Moore as great husband material.

He probably has more skeletons in the closet waiting to fall out.

He never dated her. So just because in his book he is looking back fondly and believing that one day she'd be special that makes the man a pervert?
Yes. What man that isnt a pervert thinks that about a 15 year old? How could he think she would be special if he didnt even date her? He had to be thinking about sex.

The older teens he dated were mature. We're not talking fucking snowflakes of today. By the time I was 18 I'd hitchiked to see buddies at Brandeis . Came back home. Dropped out of Ryerson (journalism) and hit the road again hitchhiking to Phoenix and then to LA.

And one more time those older teens that he was dating absolutely claimed he was a gentleman. So creep out all you want but the two women stood up for his character.
its desperate and disturbed to go after teeny boppers when youre in your 30s, no matter how hard you squint your eyes and wish it wasnt so, the dudes a sicko

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back