oh look if you are a democrst it is ok

He is disrespectful, that is true. I fail to see why this is being blown up so much though.

Would you trust this dude with female family members?

maxresdefault.jpg

He is disrespectful, that is true. I fail to see why this is being blown up so much though.
He’sa Fucking groper, assaulter, Democrat. I cannot decide which is worse.
the pic? I cant tell he is actually touching her boobs.
She didnt seem to care about it that much..
I would bet money, if that was trump, 3/4 of the republicans ready to hang this dumbass franken in the town square, would defend trump.
"he was just doing it for kicks" or some shit...

I would bet money, if that was trump, 3/4 of the republicans ready to hang this dumbass franken in the town square, would defend trump.
I doubt it but I guess you kiss Democrat ass just fine!

Im not kissing anyones ass, willow. Im just not a partisan.

Sounds as if you are! You giving Moore the same pass? Yes or no?

you want to compare this guy acting like he is grabbing an adults breasts to a grown ass man that has admitted to creeping on teenagers? Really?

you want to compare this guy acting like he is grabbing an adults breasts to a grown ass man that has admitted to creeping on teenagers? Really?
Last I heard Moore has denied the allegations and the case is being litigated. Franken has admitted his wrongdoing and apologized while trying to hide behind the guise of ‘comedy.’ So you deny being partisan but I hear you repeating the Democrats talking points. So, you show me please where Moore admitted to creeping on teenagers?

Last I heard Moore has denied the allegations and the case is being litigated. Franken has admitted his wrongdoing and apologized while trying to hide behind the guise of ‘comedy.’ So you deny being partisan but I hear you repeating the Democrats talking points. So, you show me please where Moore admitted to creeping on teenagers?
Im not talking about the allegations. I am talking about him admitting to preying on teenage girls. It came out of his mouth
"I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life"
Besides willow, you know damn well i aint no fucking democrat :rolleyes:

Im not talking about the allegations. I am talking about him admitting to preying on teenage girls. It came out of his mouth

Jeez us fucking Christ. He noticed her?

Roy Moore Said He First Noticed His Wife ‘Many’ Years Before They Married — When She Was a Teen

Moore was 38 when he married Kayla Kisor, who was 24.

And this makes him a pervert? You are definitely a Democrat!

Roy Moore Said He First Noticed His Wife ‘Many’ Years Before They Married — When She Was a Teen

So for him to look at a teen and think to himself i want to marry her, that doesnt make him a perv?

So for him to look at a teen and think to himself i want to marry her, that doesnt make him a perv?
So every older man who looks at a teen is a pervert? Is this correct?

Forum List

Back