Mueller Weighs Putting Off Trump Obstruction Decision

In the end...I wonder if it even matters..we are so divided, that half the country will not believe the finding..no matter what it is!
I suspect Mueller will request indictments on more people in the administration. But I don't think he'll indict a potus. Rather, he'll publish a report of factual allegations and supporting evidence in relation to Russia's interference and connections between Trump and the Russians, and probably at least allegations of connections between dem players and Russians, and here Hillary is dirty in terms of raising money for her "foundation."

Where did you get that idea?
There's some question whether Mueller even can indict Trump for anything. And, there is some question as to whether it can even be obstruction to fire the FBI for putting resources into an investigation without also proving the potus has an active role in some illegality that was underlying the investigation.

SO, the paramount issue, and what Mueller was tasked with investigating, is Russia's meddling and Trump's involvement in that. We have two institutions created by the Founders to deal with a Potus candidate who would sell his office for outside help. One is the election. Hopefully he'd be voted out. Secondly is Congress, Hopefully they'd do their duty. If neither can be trusted, and we have to rely on a retired prosecutor being drafted out of retirement, we're really fucked.

And it really is possible, if not likely, that there is no actual smoking gun connecting Trump to Putin and Assange's illegal hacking.
That is the question....I don't think a sitting President can be indicted...by any body short of the House of Rep.s--and I don't think he can be tried by any court other than the US Senate.

Trump could still be hamstrung though..especially if the Mid-terms go as predicted. Better he resign--for the good of the nation. LoL..as though that would ever happen, right?
it would be better if the "losing side" went with the system and let it go.this insane bullshit of finding crap reasons to get rid of someone you don't care for is killing us and one of the root causes for our overall divide.

obama won. i hated it but i found a way to deal with it and hoped he would do good things for our country. he fell short on what *i* was after but he was popular among a lot of people and great. we share this country, not build it to our own specs.

so all this call for him to go, get impeached, resign - it's all bullshit and a big wedge in this divide.

Nope. The effort to hold this man accountable is being led by Republicans and Republican appointees.

It is required if we are to heal the divide. That healing will require a monumental mea culpa on the part of the GOP and all misguided people who cast votes for this unqualified and unfit person.

You don't have to say you are sorry. But you will have to accept that you fucked up and try hard not to do it again.

I suspect Mueller will request indictments on more people in the administration. But I don't think he'll indict a potus. Rather, he'll publish a report of factual allegations and supporting evidence in relation to Russia's interference and connections between Trump and the Russians, and probably at least allegations of connections between dem players and Russians, and here Hillary is dirty in terms of raising money for her "foundation."

Where did you get that idea?
There's some question whether Mueller even can indict Trump for anything. And, there is some question as to whether it can even be obstruction to fire the FBI for putting resources into an investigation without also proving the potus has an active role in some illegality that was underlying the investigation.

SO, the paramount issue, and what Mueller was tasked with investigating, is Russia's meddling and Trump's involvement in that. We have two institutions created by the Founders to deal with a Potus candidate who would sell his office for outside help. One is the election. Hopefully he'd be voted out. Secondly is Congress, Hopefully they'd do their duty. If neither can be trusted, and we have to rely on a retired prosecutor being drafted out of retirement, we're really fucked.

And it really is possible, if not likely, that there is no actual smoking gun connecting Trump to Putin and Assange's illegal hacking.
That is the question....I don't think a sitting President can be indicted...by any body short of the House of Rep.s--and I don't think he can be tried by any court other than the US Senate.

Trump could still be hamstrung though..especially if the Mid-terms go as predicted. Better he resign--for the good of the nation. LoL..as though that would ever happen, right?
it would be better if the "losing side" went with the system and let it go.this insane bullshit of finding crap reasons to get rid of someone you don't care for is killing us and one of the root causes for our overall divide.

obama won. i hated it but i found a way to deal with it and hoped he would do good things for our country. he fell short on what *i* was after but he was popular among a lot of people and great. we share this country, not build it to our own specs.

so all this call for him to go, get impeached, resign - it's all bullshit and a big wedge in this divide.

Nope. The effort to hold this man accountable is being led by Republicans and Republican appointees.

It is required if we are to heal the divide. That healing will require a monumental mea culpa on the part of the GOP and all misguided people who cast votes for this unqualified and unfit person.

You don't have to say you are sorry. But you will have to accept that you fucked up and try hard not to do it again.
when you hold your side accountable for:
  • hillary deleting 33k mails to save her ass
  • the fbi covering it up and let her go
  • obama spying on everyone
  • obama militarizing the gov against itself
  • obama attacking journalists first
  • hillary / benghazi
  • hillary didn't sell uranium to the russians
  • the clinton foundation
  • lynch and bill were talking about golf and their grandkids HA
  • it's ok for hillary to pay for fake information to use against trump
then we can talk about a proposed meeting w/o any proof at all that seems to irk you.

practice what you preach son. or just sit there and be the problem we all have to live with.

Mueller wants a permanent job....for himself and a hundred other leeching lawyers.

For you and other right wing idiots.....Read, learn, comprehend....

View attachment 182116
Mueller's wanting a full time job doesn't preclude other special counsels from wanting the same. When you investigate Trump/Russia collusion for a over a year and have nothing to show the world, it's time to quit the search. This is evidenced by Mueller switching to obstruction. Mueller is a man on a mission. His mission now has nothing to do with what he was tasked to uncover. He's a waste of money now.
Does it surprise you that most of America doesn't agree with you?

POLL: Majority of Americans want Robert Mueller to interview Trump under oath

• According to a new Monmouth University poll, 71% of respondents believe President Donald Trump should agree to an interview with the special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Moscow during the 2016 race.
  • A majority of both Democrats and Republicans said they back the interview.
  • The survey comes as Mueller zeroes in on Trump for possible obstruction of justice.
Trump has already indicated that he wants to talk to Mueller.

Mueller can go ahead and publish his findings, which will result in Trump shutting him down.

Or he can delay those findings, and use the info he has to weigh down on other perps.

Interesting.

Guess who?
THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE HAS, AFTER A 14 MONTH LONG IN-DEPTH INVESTIGATION, FOUND NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION OR COORDINATION BETWEEN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIA TO INFLUENCE THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

The calm, all-caps turd-nado fear-Tweet of an innocent man.

Mueller wants a permanent job....for himself and a hundred other leeching lawyers.

View attachment 182116
Mueller's wanting a full time job doesn't preclude other special counsels from wanting the same. When you investigate Trump/Russia collusion for a over a year and have nothing to show the world, it's time to quit the search. This is evidenced by Mueller switching to obstruction. Mueller is a man on a mission. His mission now has nothing to do with what he was tasked to uncover. He's a waste of money now.

• According to a new Monmouth University poll, 71% of respondents believe President Donald Trump should agree to an interview with the special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Moscow during the 2016 race.
  • The survey comes as Mueller zeroes in on Trump for possible obstruction of justice.
That’s because his lawyer told him either do it voluntarily or be subpoenaed.

Of course, when you're subpoenaed, you become a "hostile witness"....and the questions are a bit more harsh in tone.....lol

"Mueller Weighs Putting Off Trump Obstruction Decision"

....yeah, like until one day when he might actually get any evidence of a crime.

Bwuhahaha.......

View attachment 182116

His lawyers advised against it.

Forum List

Back