Mueller, The Media, And Mendacity

black people have equality. What can whites do that blacks cannot do? answer: nothing.
Not be hassled and profiled by police as often.

when one race commits the majority of crimes-----------------WTF do you expect? If a store is robbed and the robber is identified as a red headed white man, do you think all red headed white men might be stopped?

this is not discrimination, its common sense.
So all black people are subject to harassment because some black person robbed a store?

That’s exactly what profiling is.

yes, and thats exactly how most crimes are solved and criminals arrested. Its not my fault that blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes, mostly against other blacks
I’m not worried about them arresting criminals. I’m worried about police treating innocent people like criminals because of their race.

Otherwise known as a violation of civil rights.

With all the violence coming out of democrat supported protests I noticed both Biden and Harris fall back on the false Charlottesville narrative of white racism.

Charlottesville was a media creation. If it wasn't for the media touting the event in advance with millions of free publicity, very few would have even known about it. James Alex Fields would have remained in his mother's basement in Maumee. CNN really needs to take responsibility .
The demographic that showed up for the white power rally don’t watch CNN.

so lets see now, black power rallies where property is destroyed and innocent people are attacked are ok, but any white group that gathers peacefully is bad?

you libs continue to make fools of yourselves with this kind of crap.
Gather peacefully? A man drove his car into a crowd of people killing one and wounding dozens others.

Also, BLM =/= black power. It’s disgusting that people can’t see a difference between black people wanting equality and white people demanding supremacy.

Fields wasn't a dues pays white supremacist at all. Wasn't part of the group- he was watching CNN in his mum's basement.
White supremacy isn’t a country club. Fields has expressed white supremacy views since he was a teenager and was activated by Trump. His social media activity confirms he existed in this subculture.

I don’t know where you heard he was watching CNN. I suppose you have a source for that?

The only racism in this country is anti-White racism fostered by your masters, the Democrats.

Sen. Schumer Proposes $350 Billion COVID Aid Package, But Not for White People

It’s Not ‘Identity Politics,’ It’s Anti-White Politics

"With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

… Mr. Perez is a dedicated Social Justice Warrior, a key enforcer of the Obama administration’s anti-white programswhen serving in key positions in the Justice Department and the Department of Labor across almost all of the eight Obama years."
With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

“White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.” https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/nation-now/2018/10/28/white-male-bashing-trend-dangerous-saritha-prabhu-column/1778385002/

NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’
Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones once penned a polemical letter to her college newspaper denouncing the white race as "barbaric."
"The white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world," she wrote in a 1995 letter published in the Notre Dame Observer, according to a report by the Federalist. She added that white Europeans "committed genocide … in their greed and insatiable desire to destroy every non-white culture." NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’

“NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

More and more, it seems Democrats are proving to be exactly who many conservatives always thought they were.

Offering a disturbingly divisive message Monday to mark the Martin Luther King Jr. national holiday, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams let newcomers know that they are not welcome in New York City, according to the New York Post.

White newcomers from the nation’s heartland, of course — as those coming illegally from south of the border continue to receive a warm embrace in the sanctuary city. NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

"The Lawless Anti-White Identity Politics of the Democratic Party Is on Full Display in Philly"

"Democrats Unify Around Shutting Down White People"

This, the result of the work of Democrats and their apologists.

BLM rioters shout 'Beat up every white person!' and 'Black power!'

"Shoot the white folks!!"

“BLM Leader: We'll 'Burn' the System Down If U.S. Won't Give Us What We Want”
BLM leader: we'll "burn" the system down if U.S. won't give us what we want

“We are Trained Marxists,” says BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors
“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China."

"We are Trained Marxists," says BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors - Back to Jerusalem

“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China. Marxism is important for Christians to understand, because it...
backtojerusalem.com

The Democrats tell the lies, and fools like you parrot it.

Having read this forum for more than 5 minutes, the racism is definitely coming from Trump supporters.

What is 'racism'?

This?

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

Can you name a single Republican elected official demanding that bogus 'white supremacy'???
I know the white supremacists at Charlottesville somehow found camaraderie with Trump. I’m sure that’s a coincidence.

There are no elected white supremacists.

There is no system racism.

Only whites are the target of racism.

You're a fool.

there were elected white supremacists--------------and they were all democrats.
Until LBJ that is.

Racism is a part of the Democratic Party past.

But it’s a part of the Republican Party now.

Is Tim Scott a racist? How about Candace Owens, alan West, Ben Carson, Herman Cain? Larry Elder?

no, the racism is all coming from the left, BTW, blacks can be racist WTF do you think BLM is all about if not racism.?
Read this forum for more than a few minutes and you’ll see where the racism is coming from.

Saying black lives matter is not racist. Saying black lives don’t matter is.

Democrats are still beating that dead horse, I pray durham will come out with something tangible very soon...but im tired of the waiting

I'm not optimistic about justice.

From one of my fav authors, James Lee Burke:

"...I knew a black man who had been a sergeant in Lt. William Calley’s platoon at My Lai. He had stood above the ditch at My Lai and machine-gunned children and women and old men while they begged for their lives. Years later the sergeant’s son died of a drug overdose in his front yard. The sergeant believed his son’s death was payback for the ditch at My Lai. He covered the walls of his home with pictures and news articles that detailed the atrocity he had participated in and relived his deeds at My Lai twenty-four hours a day. But the politicians who sent my friend the sergeant into that Third World village would never have to carry his burden, nor would any civil or military authority ever hold them accountable.

That’s the way it is. The right people seldom go down."

That was quite a history lesson to describe an investigation in 2020...alot of things happen in war and vietnam may be one of the worst. Atrocities happened on both sides and you had troops that were demoralized by the own fellow countrymen and women, they were denigrated for being ordered to a place most wished before god they had never seen and they were morose and suffered emotionally. The pressure was immense and we dont expect anyone to understand it. That doesnt excuse some of the things that happened but its an explanation of why they happened and how it could have been avoided.
Neocons like Bush, McCain..rip and most all of the never trumpers never saw a war they didnt want to get involved in...

With all the violence coming out of democrat supported protests I noticed both Biden and Harris fall back on the false Charlottesville narrative of white racism.

Charlottesville was a media creation. If it wasn't for the media touting the event in advance with millions of free publicity, very few would have even known about it. James Alex Fields would have remained in his mother's basement in Maumee. CNN really needs to take responsibility .

so lets see now, black power rallies where property is destroyed and innocent people are attacked are ok, but any white group that gathers peacefully is bad?

Gather peacefully? A man drove his car into a crowd of people killing one and wounding dozens others.

Also, BLM =/= black power. It’s disgusting that people can’t see a difference between black people wanting equality and white people demanding supremacy.

Fields wasn't a dues pays white supremacist at all. Wasn't part of the group- he was watching CNN in his mum's basement.
White supremacy isn’t a country club. Fields has expressed white supremacy views since he was a teenager and was activated by Trump. His social media activity confirms he existed in this subculture.

I don’t know where you heard he was watching CNN. I suppose you have a source for that?

The only racism in this country is anti-White racism fostered by your masters, the Democrats.

… Mr. Perez is a dedicated Social Justice Warrior, a key enforcer of the Obama administration’s anti-white programswhen serving in key positions in the Justice Department and the Department of Labor across almost all of the eight Obama years."

“White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.” https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/nation-now/2018/10/28/white-male-bashing-trend-dangerous-saritha-prabhu-column/1778385002/

Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones once penned a polemical letter to her college newspaper denouncing the white race as "barbaric."
"The white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world," she wrote in a 1995 letter published in the Notre Dame Observer, according to a report by the Federalist. She added that white Europeans "committed genocide … in their greed and insatiable desire to destroy every non-white culture." NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’

“NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

More and more, it seems Democrats are proving to be exactly who many conservatives always thought they were.

Offering a disturbingly divisive message Monday to mark the Martin Luther King Jr. national holiday, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams let newcomers know that they are not welcome in New York City, according to the New York Post.

White newcomers from the nation’s heartland, of course — as those coming illegally from south of the border continue to receive a warm embrace in the sanctuary city. NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

"The Lawless Anti-White Identity Politics of the Democratic Party Is on Full Display in Philly"

“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China."

"We are Trained Marxists," says BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors - Back to Jerusalem

“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China. Marxism is important for Christians to understand, because it...
backtojerusalem.com

Having read this forum for more than 5 minutes, the racism is definitely coming from Trump supporters.

dude, facts are not racism, facts are facts.

You’ve never seen a Trump supporter say something racist here?

I’ve seen a lot of them call black people animals and other degrading, dehumanizing language applied to an entire race.

yes I have, I have also seen whites called all kinds of insulting names.

"the best way to eliminate racism is to stop talking about it all the time" Morgan Freeman

Can you name a single Republican elected official demanding that bogus 'white supremacy'???
I know the white supremacists at Charlottesville somehow found camaraderie with Trump. I’m sure that’s a coincidence.

There are no elected white supremacists.

There is no system racism.

Only whites are the target of racism.

You're a fool.

there were elected white supremacists--------------and they were all democrats.
Until LBJ that is.

Racism is a part of the Democratic Party past.

But it’s a part of the Republican Party now.

Is Tim Scott a racist? How about Candace Owens, alan West, Ben Carson, Herman Cain? Larry Elder?

no, the racism is all coming from the left, BTW, blacks can be racist WTF do you think BLM is all about if not racism.?
Read this forum for more than a few minutes and you’ll see where the racism is coming from.

Saying black lives matter is not racist. Saying black lives don’t matter is.

tell us who has ever said black lives don't matter. certainly some of the democrats of the past have said that as they wore their KKK robes and burned crosses.

black people have equality. What can whites do that blacks cannot do? answer: nothing.

when one race commits the majority of crimes-----------------WTF do you expect? If a store is robbed and the robber is identified as a red headed white man, do you think all red headed white men might be stopped?

So all black people are subject to harassment because some black person robbed a store?

yes, and thats exactly how most crimes are solved and criminals arrested. Its not my fault that blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes, mostly against other blacks
I’m not worried about them arresting criminals. I’m worried about police treating innocent people like criminals because of their race.

I am also concerned about that, how does attacking whites and destroying property fix that?

backtojerusalem.com

I’ve seen a lot of them call black people animals and other degrading, dehumanizing language applied to an entire race.

"the best way to eliminate racism is to stop talking about it all the time" Morgan Freeman

Ignoring racism does not alleviate it. It just allows you to pretend it does not exist.

So I guess that all the racism isn’t coming from the left, is it?

I am also concerned about that, how does attacking whites and destroying property fix that?
Are you concerned about that? Seems like you find this to be a logical consequence of racial disparities in commission of crimes.

See the pattern?
Yes, yes I do.
U.S. Intelligence Says Republicans Are Working With Russia to Reelect Trump

What would you expect US Intelligence agencies, who have been hell bent in their efforts to depose President Trump since before his inauguration to say? Trump has dissed them, cleaned the swamp of lowlifes like Comey and McCabe. They hate him, and just like Chuck U. Schumer told Maddow- the intelligence community has "6 ways to Sunday " to get you so you had better kiss ass.

Democrats are still beating that dead horse, I pray durham will come out with something tangible very soon...but im tired of the waiting

I'm not optimistic about justice.

From one of my fav authors, James Lee Burke:

"...I knew a black man who had been a sergeant in Lt. William Calley’s platoon at My Lai. He had stood above the ditch at My Lai and machine-gunned children and women and old men while they begged for their lives. Years later the sergeant’s son died of a drug overdose in his front yard. The sergeant believed his son’s death was payback for the ditch at My Lai. He covered the walls of his home with pictures and news articles that detailed the atrocity he had participated in and relived his deeds at My Lai twenty-four hours a day. But the politicians who sent my friend the sergeant into that Third World village would never have to carry his burden, nor would any civil or military authority ever hold them accountable.

That’s the way it is. The right people seldom go down."

That was quite a history lesson to describe an investigation in 2020...alot of things happen in war and vietnam may be one of the worst. Atrocities happened on both sides and you had troops that were demoralized by the own fellow countrymen and women, they were denigrated for being ordered to a place most wished before god they had never seen and they were morose and suffered emotionally. The pressure was immense and we dont expect anyone to understand it. That doesnt excuse some of the things that happened but its an explanation of why they happened and how it could have been avoided.
Neocons like Bush, McCain..rip and most all of the never trumpers never saw a war they didnt want to get involved in...

Let's wait and see if the those plotters get their just due.

backtojerusalem.com

Ignoring racism does not alleviate it. It just allows you to pretend it does not exist.

So I guess that all the racism isn’t coming from the left, is it?

Actually it is.

8. The real irony is not how closely the NYTimes, CNN, and all of the Democrat handmaiden media mirrors the Soviet media, it that all that is left for us, the real Americans is samizdat.

Samizdat
(Russian: самизда́т, lit. "self-publishing") was a form of dissident activity across the Eastern Bloc in which individuals reproduced censored and underground makeshift publications, often by hand, and passed the documents from reader to reader. The practice of manual reproduction was widespread, due to the fact that most typewriters and printing devices were inventorized and required permission to access. This grassroots practice to evade official Soviet censorship was fraught with danger, as harsh punishments were meted out to people caught possessing or copying censored materials. Wikipedia

Vladimir Bukovsky summarized it as follows:

"Samizdat: I write it myself, edit it myself, censor it myself, publish it myself, distribute it myself, and spend time in prison for it myself."

Hence, our posts.

Equality?
The murder rate between Blacks and Whites is more than 2 to 1.
The Media always makes White on Black crimes a racial issue, but they never make Black on White crimes a racial issue.
The Left cultivates racial hate on purpose.
The Left makes Politics about race, because they are racist.

Equality?
The Media always makes White on Black crimes a racial issue, but they never make Black on White crimes a racial issue.
Crime is a fact of life.

I’m more concerned about the people that get away with crime in broad daylight.

Equality?
Crime is a fact of life.

I’m more concerned about the people that get away with crime in broad daylight.

"Crime is a fact of life."

Encouraging it is the Democrat way.

"Liberal prosecutors face backlash over lenient charges following civil unrest and looting"

1.No one doubts the value of advertising….and we saw proof that it can make many believe the very opposite of reality. With a seven decade history of shielding and supporting Russia in all of its forms, and with their previous candidate’s history of being bribed by the Kremlin, (and the current candidate bribed by China) huge numbers of Americans claimed to believe the claim that Republican Trump was the one in the pocket of the Bolsheviks…..even though the Democrat Party shares the very same policies and aims with the Communist Party.

2. “For his first two and a half years in office, President Trump was dogged by the threat posed by a hostile Mueller investigation with its ability to destroy his presidency. While Mueller issued subpoenas, the Democrats and the anti- Trump media—particularly the anchors and commentators on CNN, MSNBC, and the three networks—made round-the-clock unfounded charges that the president was “in Putin’s pocket,” and “on Putin’s payroll,” that he was “a “Russian agent” and a “traitor.”

At about the 5:30 mark, Congressman (and 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful) Eric Swalwell asserts without evidence that Trump is a “Russian agent” who is “working on behalf of the Russians.” Examples of the daily barrage of similar baseless accusations are endless.”
Horowitz, “Blitz”

3. “These accusations reached levels so bizarre that MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell actually claimed that Putin had authorized the Syrian dictator Assad to use chemical weapons against his own people so that Trump could launch a rocket attack on Syrian bases and in doing so cover up his “allegiance” to Putin!”
Fevered Swamps: Lawrence O'Donnell promotes bizarre Trump-Putin-Assad conspiracy theory

4. “Mueller concluded his investigation in March 2019. By then he had expended two and a half years of effort, spent 35 million dollars, issued 500 search warrants and 2,800 subpoenas, only to come to the conclusion that there was no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians.”
Horowitz, “Blitz”

5. What was active participant in the fraud, the NYTimes, to do when the original plot fell apart????

“…Executive editor Dean Baquet called a crisis meeting of his staff. The purpose of the meeting was to discuss the new direction of the Times ’ editorial policy in the wake of Mueller’s exoneration of Trump. The meeting was secretly recorded and a copy of the recording leaked to Slate magazine. According to the leaked transcript, Baquet conceded that for two years the Times had “built our newsroom” around the Trump collusion with Russia story. The story had proved to be a fiction, though Baquet didn’t concede that in so many words. Instead he merely admitted they had been “caught flat-footed.” It was time for a change, he said, and the change—he announced—was to build the newsroom around white racism.”
New York Times Admits 'We Built Our Newsroom' Around Russia Hoax

Let’s review: we have learned about the corruption of the Democrat Party, and of the vaunted NYTimes, and every one connected with these two, and that they build on the reversal of the facts:

a.Both the Democrat Party and the NYTimes have a long history of admiring and supporting Bolshevik Russia

b.Rather than ‘white racism,’ the only racism today is anti-white racism.

Seems there's no longer any room for truth or reality in Liberal America.

See the pattern?

Thank you for yet ANOTHER wonderful post, PC. VERY nicely done.

9.’Trump’s response to this change of direction was swift: “The Failing New York Times, in one of the most devastating portrayals of bad journalism in history, got caught by a leaker that they are shifting from their Phony Russian Collusion Narrative (the Mueller Report & his testimony were a total disaster), to a Racism Witch Hunt. ‘

Journalism’ has reached a new low in the history of our Country. It is nothing more than an evil propaganda machine for the Democrat Party. The reporting is so false, biased and evil that it has now become a very sick joke . . . But the public is aware! #CROOKEDJOURNALISM” Trump Slams NY Times for Embarking on “Racism Witch Hunt”

10. Would the Times default back to a reputable journal???

Nope.

“Baquet’s new editorial direction was going to be based on what he called, “The 1619 Project.” This project was previewed by Times editorial board member Mara Gay in the following words: “In the days and weeks to come, we will publish essays demonstrating that nearly everything that has made America exceptional grew out of slavery.” Watch: The Times Presents the #1619Project

The project was supported by the Pulitzer Center and the National Museum of African American History. According to a senior policy fellow at the Center of the American Experiment, “The Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting has packaged it as a curriculum, with study guides and activities for teachers and students. College students across the country are absorbing its claims.”

The new meme: Trump is popular with Americans…..and all Americans are…RACISTS!!!

As you can see in this thread, obedient Liberals pretend to believe it.

9.’Trump’s response to this change of direction was swift: “The Failing New York Times, in one of the most devastating portrayals of bad journalism in history, got caught by a leaker that they are shifting from their Phony Russian Collusion Narrative (the Mueller Report & his testimony were a total disaster), to a Racism Witch Hunt. ‘

Journalism’ has reached a new low in the history of our Country. It is nothing more than an evil propaganda machine for the Democrat Party. The reporting is so false, biased and evil that it has now become a very sick joke . . . But the public is aware! #CROOKEDJOURNALISM” Trump Slams NY Times for Embarking on “Racism Witch Hunt”

10. Would the Times default back to a reputable journal???

Nope.

“Baquet’s new editorial direction was going to be based on what he called, “The 1619 Project.” This project was previewed by Times editorial board member Mara Gay in the following words: “In the days and weeks to come, we will publish essays demonstrating that nearly everything that has made America exceptional grew out of slavery.” Watch: The Times Presents the #1619Project

The project was supported by the Pulitzer Center and the National Museum of African American History. According to a senior policy fellow at the Center of the American Experiment, “The Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting has packaged it as a curriculum, with study guides and activities for teachers and students. College students across the country are absorbing its claims.”

The new meme: Trump is popular with Americans…..and all Americans are…RACISTS!!!

As you can see in this thread, obedient Liberals pretend to believe it.
Thanks for another fine post, PC. I love reading your ALWAYS intelligent and insightful posts.

Forum List

Back