Mueller now has the inside scoop on the Comrade's Russia connection

And now they add to their score the support for a pedophile. It just keeps getting better and better. Between the Russian connection and Moore, I don't think the GOP has much of a chance come November of next year.

The attack on Moore resulted in the attacks on many others in a domino effect. Will anyone be left standing ?

The attacks on Moore are a bit different than the other attacks in that Moore is alleged to be a CHILD predator......AND, that the fuckhead boasted that he was a "man" of God.....

Franken, Weinstein, Conyers and others were bad men in their sexual advances of women, BUT it is Moore who will always be tainted as a child molester.......

Hope that cleared it up for you....
. What does what they did have to do with it not being a political war if attacked for political reasons ? Weeks before an election seat that could change things for the Democrats ?? Come onnnnnnn..

And now they add to their score the support for a pedophile. It just keeps getting better and better. Between the Russian connection and Moore, I don't think the GOP has much of a chance come November of next year.
. What does the Demon-crats support (baby murder) ? Like I said the war is going on in both parties, so making statements like that is helpful ??

. Have you proven Moore a pedophile ? No and you never will because that isn't what he was being accused of, but your antics is noted.

. Have you proven Moore a pedophile ? No and you never will because that isn't what he was being accused of, but your antics is noted.

" because that isn't what he was being accused of"

uh... yes he is..... he is being accused of the molestation of a 14-year old. How can you even say something so absurd?

I find that to be a laughable comparison. This investigation is being led by a Republican appointed by Republicans, and the committees in both chambers investigating this are chaired by Republicans. So I am curious how you connect the dots from "liberals with grudges" to the events of today. Not seeing it. In fact, it seems more like you are trying to contrive a convoluted way to delegitimize these investigations.

Excellent analysis....BUT, to right wing morons, other republicans are all RINOS.....Paranoia much?

And the most odd thing about all of this is the epic denial of whom is to blame for all of these snowballong proceedings: That would be one President Donald J Trump. His bizarre and dishonest behavior regarding the Russian interference and his close team members' foreign entanglements is what has forced the hand of Congress. His denial is bizarre...his comments to the top Russian spy in the Oval Office are bizarre...his commemts to Lester Holt were bizarre...his commemts during his campaign were bizarre...

Or, maybe they all make perfect sense, if cast in a light of guilt. And thus, the investigations. These whiners need to redirect their whining to the person responsible for all of this: Trump.
. And you are following it all because of what ? Is it for political reasons, justice, agenda reasons, curiosity, what ? If look to hard do you start seeing a picture where none really exist ? That is the craziness of it all.

I'm following it because it is important. With all of the thought you put in, that simple idea didn't occur to you? And the big problem with your wishful post is that one doesn't have to "look hard" or even squint. Trump's brazen, bizarre behavior was not behind closed doors, or implied or extracted by "reading between the lines", but rather right in everyone's faces. This bizarre behavior has compelled a Republican Congress to appoint a special counsel and to initiate two committees to investigate this. At what point does anyone have to "look hard"?
. Is your hatred for Trump driving you ? Was Trump lessor of the two evils or do you stand behind a candidate by party affiliation only or regardless of ?

uh... yes he is..... he is being accused of the molestation of a 14-year old. How can you even say something so absurd?
. Old rocks said pedophilia.. How about getting the story right.

You all claimed trump was the "rebound"

Not working out well, is it?
. Waves don't roll out over Trump alone in which has now been seen in the Roy Moore case, and with the Al Franken case. More like crashing waves in tsunami form rolling over everyone and everything..
Hint ~ The sexual scandals do not help the sexual predator in chief
. So you are another that don't understand the meaning of the parralells involved ? The attack on Moore resulted in the attacks on many others in a domino effect. Will anyone be left standing ?
You got that backwards. The outing of others, especially everyone at the Fox Pervert Channel, resulted in the outing of Moore
. Says you, but I recall Herman Caine being attacked during his election bid, and John Edwards being attacked, and Moore weeks before his election bid is due ? It's a pattern it seems to now use the tactic to shoot down political opponents.

John Edwards wasn't attacked. He was exposed. He had a mistress and a love child while his wife was dying of cancer. He wasn't a randy player. He was a betrayer satisfying himself at his wife's most vulnerable moments.

I find that to be a laughable comparison. This investigation is being led by a Republican appointed by Republicans, and the committees in both chambers investigating this are chaired by Republicans. So I am curious how you connect the dots from "liberals with grudges" to the events of today. Not seeing it. In fact, it seems more like you are trying to contrive a convoluted way to delegitimize these investigations.

Excellent analysis....BUT, to right wing morons, other republicans are all RINOS.....Paranoia much?

And the most odd thing about all of this is the epic denial of whom is to blame for all of these snowballong proceedings: That would be one President Donald J Trump. His bizarre and dishonest behavior regarding the Russian interference and his close team members' foreign entanglements is what has forced the hand of Congress. His denial is bizarre...his comments to the top Russian spy in the Oval Office are bizarre...his commemts to Lester Holt were bizarre...his commemts during his campaign were bizarre...

Or, maybe they all make perfect sense, if cast in a light of guilt. And thus, the investigations. These whiners need to redirect their whining to the person responsible for all of this: Trump.
. And you are following it all because of what ? Is it for political reasons, justice, agenda reasons, curiosity, what ? If look to hard do you start seeing a picture where none really exist ? That is the craziness of it all.

I'm following it because it is important. With all of the thought you put in, that simple idea didn't occur to you? And the big problem with your wishful post is that one doesn't have to "look hard" or even squint. Trump's brazen, bizarre behavior was not behind closed doors, or implied or extracted by "reading between the lines", but rather right in everyone's faces. This bizarre behavior has compelled a Republican Congress to appoint a special counsel and to initiate two committees to investigate this. At what point does anyone have to "look hard"?
. Is your hatred for Trump driving you ? Was Trump lessor of the two evils or do you stand behind a candidate by party affiliation only or regardless of ?

Is my hatred for Trump driving me.... to do what, exactly? Is your secret sex affair with Donald Trump driving you? Don't try the charlatan's trick of pre-emptively delegitimizing me with your dimestore psychology. I'm immune to that bullshit, and it cheapens you and your arguments.

. Old rocks said pedophilia.. How about getting the story right.

"Old rocks said pedophilia.."

Being accused of molesting a 14-year old also includes the accusation of pedophilia. Duh, man.

Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing.gif

. Waves don't roll out over Trump alone in which has now been seen in the Roy Moore case, and with the Al Franken case. More like crashing waves in tsunami form rolling over everyone and everything..
Hint ~ The sexual scandals do not help the sexual predator in chief
. So you are another that don't understand the meaning of the parralells involved ? The attack on Moore resulted in the attacks on many others in a domino effect. Will anyone be left standing ?
You got that backwards. The outing of others, especially everyone at the Fox Pervert Channel, resulted in the outing of Moore
. Says you, but I recall Herman Caine being attacked during his election bid, and John Edwards being attacked, and Moore weeks before his election bid is due ? It's a pattern it seems to now use the tactic to shoot down political opponents.

John Edwards wasn't attacked. He was exposed. He had a mistress and a love child while his wife was dying of cancer. He wasn't a randy player. He was a betrayer satisfying himself at his wife's most vulnerable moments.
. Came out during an election bid right ? Why wasn't he exposed earlier, because political assassin's were assigned to his case during his bid ??

Is my hatred for Trump driving me.... to do what, exactly? Is your secret sex affair with Donald Trump driving you? Don't try the charlatan's trick of pre-emptively delegitimizing me with your dimestore psychology. I'm immune to that bullshit, and it cheapens you and your arguments.
. Good grief, do you want to keep it on an adult level or are you just going to resort to idiocy in a debate on the issues ? Now who is using dime store psychology ?

. Good grief, do you want to keep it on an adult level or are you just going to resort to idiocy in a debate on the issues ? Now who is using dime store psychology ?

" Good grief, do you want to keep it on an adult level"

I do, which is exactly why I called out and dismissed your irrelevant line of questioning regarding any "hate for trump" i may have. A rational actor would directly meet my arguments with argument, realizing that my motivations have no bearing on the truth of my premises or the validity of my logic.

I do, which is exactly why I called out and dismissed your irrelevant line of questioning regarding any "hate for trump" i may have. A rational actor would directly meet my arguments with argument, realizing that my motivations have no bearing on the truth of my premises or the validity of my logic.

. Did I strike first ? Now back to the validity of your arguments.

okay, go on, the suspense is killing me. You really took a literary turn when you said you were going back to my arguments, and then didn't actually go back to my arguments. this is like some Michael Crichton, master-writer suspense!

Ok, it's been fun, but the wife is telling me to get up, and get something done around here. lol

She has a point, and the validity of her arguments stand.

okay, go on, the suspense is killing me. You really took a literary turn when you said you were going back to my arguments, and then didn't actually go back to my arguments. this is like some Michael Crichton, master-writer suspense!
. You will remain in suspense, because the wife has spoken.. lol

Forum List

Back